+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Mythological Mechwarrior(Occ Chat)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mythological Mechwarrior(Occ Chat)

Like what Ghattenpaw said, you don't need to be a mech warrior, you can be any one you wish. You can even be a simple store clurk making an honest living or even a tramp or a hobo... Or just some person.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

gamemaster331 (Dec 03, 2008)

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a link to the original Shadow Hawk and several variants. Note that the one in play is completely unique. It has full stealth and cloaking as well as Armor Piercing rounds in it's Auto Cannon. This is the ONLY such mech to have this level of technology at this time. There may be others but those need to be approved due to the fact that manufacture of mechs is NOT common at all plus the level of technology being discussed here is completely unheard of at this time in teh history of this particular Universe. Shadow Hawk - MechWikia
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was either that or the clan Night Hawk... The Shadow Hawk is IS while the Night Hawk is Clan. I am going to have to change my post up a bit but no problems.
    Well the fact that your has armor peircing rounds is nothing new for the Shadow Hawk so thats not really unique. The Shadow Hawk does come with ECM and Beagle Active Probe for stealth which was not mentioned I do believe. I think the onlything new electronic wise for the Shadow Hawk is the Slave system in the later ones. But yeah its a VERY nasty medium mech.

Any way I also added Infernos here. Missile used to shut down mechs by over heating them. Actual weapons used in the BT and MW universe and have read about mech pilots using them and know just how effective they are. I have also used and faced Infernos before in Mech Warrior 4 Mercs sim which is rather realistic and this is an actual tactic when using them and they are very effective. The best way to avoid Infernos is to stay out of their range. Inferno Rockets are impossible to avoid at rage as they can get you at 1000 meters. So you either have to hide a lot or hope the guy runs out of ammo soon.
    Last edited by Scourge; Dec 03, 2008 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks

Ghattenpaw, you mite have to change a thing or two in your part of the story as the cactus creature and most of the other odd animals were wacked by the Blake mech warriors.

Here is a link that talks about the Jinggau Blake Heavy mech.
    Jinggau - BattleTechWiki - Sarna.net Classic BattleTech Wiki

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Ichii Higuri
    Birth date: 06/21/2989
    Birth Place: Earth
    Affiliation:
    Mech: Raptor-Close Combat Speciallist
    Lance: 501st Close Combat
    Bio: Ichii is 5'10, 150 lbs, short black hair, brown eyes, and a skilled taction he doesn't like others to well but if the situation calls for it he will work with a partner and take down the enemy with his cold blade.

Background: As a boy Ichii was fasinated by war and he always loved to blow stuff up and then do it again and again until there was nothing left.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

creatures are Gamemaster's. Just thought it made more sense to interact with them instead of getting in the middle of the battle since my character isn't a warrior. If the creatures were destroyed then so was Carollyn since she was in their area the whole time.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

No the Blake Mech Warriors I had specificly target the creatures and then military targets so your charactor is safe and unharmed. Also they got most of them not all so your safe. How ever your going to want to get her out of the area and for a very good reason if Gamermasters Charactor is going to fight the remaining Jinggau for he is goning to be in for a nasty surprise... And if your reading this Gamemaster no I am not going to tell you what it is, how ever I did drop a hint along some where about a bit of Blake tactics.

As for your Charactor Cojoe you have been approved. Just to let you know that if you charactor is born on Earth and part of the military then he is a soldier for ComStar so read about them for information as Earth is the Capital of ComStar/Terra Higamoni/Word of Blake. Use the Hyper links in the earlier part of the thread, page 1 and 2 and it should give you what you need to know.

Sense you specificly stated you were going to pilot a Raptor, here is a hyper link about the bad ass light mech from hell.
    Raptor - BattleTechWiki - Sarna.net Classic BattleTech Wiki
    Last edited by Scourge; Dec 04, 2008 at 04:12 PM.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Note: hidden in various places throughout the IS are different experimental weapons and the like. I will drop hints to the locations of these as the need arises. If you want to add our own experimental things, contact Scourge or I.

Cojoe note that yoru char is the only one with a Raptor at this time since IS Omnimechs weren't around at this time period.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast