+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

The Naruto RPG - Character List

All new posters please use this character sheet.

Also refer to the rules in the OOC thread before posting in the RPG.

I will send a PM to you to inform you if you're accepted.

Name:

Clan:

Rank (All new entries must fill out as "Genin". As the story progresses you’ll be able to apply as a higher rank.):

Village (all new entries must fill out as “Konoha” until the story progresses and new villages are unlocked.)

Primary Weapon (If applicable):

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:
    Last edited by Sinzio; Mar 06, 2009 at 09:01 PM.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG - Character List

BIO-
    --------
    name:kunaari
    clan:inuzuka
    --------
    hair:jet black
    village:konoha
    primary weapon:fights with a kunai in his mouth(like zabuza on the bridge.)
    appearance:height-5,1...eyes-blue...weight-98 lbz.
    personality:hes out going and upfront with people.hes pretty laid back and very clever.
    biography:hes younger than his class mates but shows as much potential
    and is also graduating with the older class.he has a small source of chakra...but
    makes up for it with speeds comparable to rock lee's.he has only learned two
    of his clans jutsu.and fights with a fully grown ninja hound named riyolu.
    --------
    fighting style: on all fours and all characteristics of a savage beast.
    Last edited by anonymous; Mar 03, 2009 at 09:32 AM.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

Erm, please use a "real" naruto clan. A clan found in the leaf village. I suggest the Inuzuka clan.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

So you just want characters who belong to an existing clan in Naruto? Or is it possible for the character to be a clan member of a clan without any special abilities?
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Name : Zetsumei-tentei-fuzen "Death God's Sin" (His student name is Ziosin; his real name will soon be revealed to his friends.)

Clan : Uchiha

Village : Konoha

Primary Weapon : Two Kodachis (Short, 36 inch katanas; his primary close-range weapon. Wielded Akimbo, or dual-style, he can maximize offence and defence as a whole.)

Appearance : Long, white hair; primarily complimented with reddish eyes, and light skin. Basically, an albino. After graduating to Genin, his outfit was drasitcally changed. He keeps his Steel-weaved hat style (after giving his old one to Sinzio as a keepsake, he quickly replaced it.), but now wears a black-steel reinforced white trench coat, white gloves and black clothing underneath. He wears his Genin band around his neck, so people can easily identify him as a leaf ninja, without him having to take off his hat. Reinforcements on the coat include: Black steel shoulderpads, plated elbow braces (for mobility/defense to be maximized), and a black steel neck plate situated in the shoulder blade area of his jacket. He sacrificed armoring his lower body in favor to god-like mobility.

Personality : Since the Genin, Ziosin has become less cold and short. He's now warmer, friendlier, and more talkative than ever. However, contrary to his looks, he's extremely chivalrous and will rush to someone's aid headfirst, simply for the fact that he does not like good people to suffer, like he himself did.

Biography : Born a "White Ghost", he was abandoned by his parents, who thought his albinism's lack of color and red eyes to be the work of the devil. His name's literal translation means "Death God's Sin", a name a bestowed upon himself when he grew enough to understand what his parents had done to him. The orphanage he went to was strict, and harsh; limiting him to 1 meal a day, throwing him in the courtyard for an hour, and locking him in his dorm room to rot. A simple, yet effective everyday process of breaking someone down mentally. His cold silence and unwavering patience are two useful shinobi traits that came from this torture.

One fateful day, a talent-seeker for the Shinobi academy stumbled across him after a fight in the court-yard of the orphanage. The academy then bought him from the orphanage, to train him as a shinobi. They shortened his name to "Ziosin" after realizing how long his real name is. His first day of training yielded results. He could not effectively use kunai in close-range combat, and seemed to take particular interest in swords. They armed him with a Katana. He excelled. Then they armed him with two shorter Kodachis. He was deadly.

Ziosin has achieved the entry-level to becoming the "Ghost" that haunted him his whole life. He's slowly becoming more righteous than those who doubted, and shunned him.

EDITED FOR GENIN
    Last edited by Ziosin; Mar 07, 2009 at 01:42 AM.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

alright im part of inuzuka clan.please aprove me!oh and ive got an idea for my character that ill pm you before i post it to see if its alright.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

All aproved.

Oh and yes laps, you can apply as a Non-Clan.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Ookami

Clan: Inuzuka

Village: Konoha

Primary Weapon: Two very well hidden curved daggers, and a katana on his back

Appearance: Photobucket | dark Pictures, dark Images, dark Photos

Personality: Always strategizing, looking for a way out if the need comes. He looks calm and collected, but his eyes hold his loneliness, and depression. When he befreinds somsone than that person can count on him for the rest of there life to be there when he is needed.

Biography: Abandoned as a baby he was found and raised by wolves until he was five when he was found by some villagers. He grew up very diffrent from everyone he never forgot the first face he saw on the rainy night the wolves found him. As he grew older he learned to fight with the speed and power of wolves. As time passed it seemed that spending five years in nature has given him a affinity towards element jutsus. When rouge ninjas attacked his home and killed his adopted parents he found that he can call on the sprite of his pack (the wolves that raised him) and uses them not only to incresses his already astounding speed, but also use them to directly attack. He has now went to the academy to learn what he can and one day maybe return to his pack.

Extra info: Chakra color is a rainy black
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast