+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG - Character List

I am sorry to say Renn but yeah. I masseged everyone has noone pmed you and said they would play.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

A few people did but I don't think it's enough..T^T If only we didn't get noobs. They just like to disappear when they say they are going to do stuff.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    A few people did but I don't think it's enough..T^T If only we didn't get noobs. They just like to disappear when they say they are going to do stuff.....
    Heh. Noobs. Haven't heard that in a while. But I think your right. They get all syched up........and then quit last second. God they are such a waste of time. Regardless, I am sure you can think of something Renn.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea i just got unlucky last second and my internet was shut off right before i was gonna start posting now i learned to bypass it and i can rp with u guys XP

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Newbie shotty11 is off to a good start shotty11's Avatar
    Thanks

shion hsigh

Name: shion hsigh

Clan: Inuzuka

Village: Konoha

Primary Weapon: two large blades he keeps strapped to the sides of his legs.
    and the moonlight belt its a belt however it doubles as a chain he can manipulate the shape of.

Appearance: hes a average sized student with long purple hair.he wears all
    black ninja gi kind of like narutos.he wears light armour as well 2 things stick out a bladed gauntlet and right boot

Personality: shion is a funny guy with a wit sharper than the blades he keeps., at times hes really serious and extremely focused. his weakness is sometimes he feels a little bit too much for people who dont deserve it. his reason for living is simple to see the people responsible for the destruction of his village(the village hidden in the moonlight) die.

Biography: from a toddeler to the time he started training shion showed an intrest in ninja life copying his father and mothers handsigns.
    as he got older his intrest grew along with his mind.
    not a prodigy of the fighting world however he works hard every chance he gets. he is kind of clumsy but hes fast and very accurate.

at about 10 his village was attacked and destroyed. he dosent know by what or how exacly he escaped. he blacked out when he awoke everyone was dead and there was some giant mark over the center of his villiage. its etched into his head and to make it even more clear he cut it into his shoulder on his right arm.he has sworn revenge against those who did this. at this time he was studying the forbidden art with his family yeulyangdoe.
    and was close to completion also he almost graduated from his academy.in search of food shelter and his missing friend.
    he left the land he called home and went on the road doing what he must to survive. he was taken in by a band of rouge ninja who claimed him as there own impressed with his jutsu.
    at around 11 he was ordered to attack some great hokage. and while there he met a nice girl who gave him real food and let him play with her dog.
    when his masters tried to kill her he struck first saving her but also killing the innocence he once had. he goes crazy now he sees his old bullys soul which follows him and does nothing helpfull ever. after he helped her she asked her family if he could stay after her family heard about what happened to his village and how he helped there daughter he was adopted. he now atends konaha academy. soon he becomes a ninja and has his first mission.

Extra info: Chakra color is a reddish puple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11