+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Name:Rosaku Uchiha

Clan:Uchiha

Village:Konoha

Primary Weapon (If applicable):star shuriken, kunai

Appearance:

Personality:calm, doesn't talk much.

Biography:As a child he was hated for carrying the nibi(two tailed cat demon)so he has lived on his own his father was killed and i killed my mother. Then growing up as the hokage watches him very closely
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Mar 11, 2009 at 01:21 PM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Grimm we have not unlocked Sannin. Right now we only have Genin at the moment. Please read the rules before you post your character.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

alright sorry i changed it though everything else is ok right and im gonna edit my reply.

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm. Looks a little under-detailed. You should add a little more beef to your character's info before you attempt to get accepted.

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

Erm, your character sheet is too undetailed. Please edit.

Also, a twenty-five year old Genin seems a bit' odd.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name : Akaryu Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Village : Konoha

Primary Weapon : Uchiha Zweiheinder (if applicable)

Appearance : Long black spiked hair (bangs go past face a little and to his shoulders in the back part of his hair) has baggy grey pants and a black longsleeve shirt with uchiha symbol on back and has black fingerless gloves he has dark grey eyes look almost souless always looks emotionless and menacing.

Personality : quiet and reserved but psychopathic and blood thirsty when in battle, and tends to laugh like a maniac when fighting (he does this do to losing his father at a young age), hates those whom are arrogant, he feels that those who are arrogant arent as powerful as they think, wants to study fire and earth style jutsu the most wants to learn Fire Style:Grand Fireball Jutsu more than anything. He seems odd but is very loyal and would die for any of his teamates.

Biography : Never met mother (died giving birth to Akaryu) and father died when he was age 8, his father was teaching him Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu before he died,and his father favored fire style. After his father died he went to live with his grandfather, his grandfather favors earth style. His grandfather made him work so hard that he would collapse from exaustion. His grandfather refuses to teach him earth style jutsu til he becomes chunin.
    Last edited by Akaryu792; Mar 13, 2009 at 06:53 AM.

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Zero Mitaki

Clan: Mitaki

Village: Hidden sand

Primary Weapons: Twin katanas(one black handle with white blade, one white handle with black blade)

Appearance: Long brown hair that covers one eye. Long black tranch coat. Usually with hood up to conciel face.

Personality: Very laid back and fun to hang with. However, during battle, he gets very blood-thirsty and can sometimes lose control.

Biography: Both parents died when Zero was a young age because they were protecting the sand village from a raid. After age 16, he asked Gaara of the Sand to teach him how to levitate objects with chakra and became a temporary student. After mastering this jutsu, he uses it on his blades for more reach and speed. Is on his way to the Hidden Leaf village to learn another jutsu to create his own...........

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

@Akaryu: The Zhweihander seems like an interesting weapon. I think Sinzio will let you have it. Try to clean up the little punctuation mistakes in your bio to make it a bit more understandable. You will also (like my character, who is Uchiha) start with Sharingan Cleft 1 upon acceptance.

@Zero666Mitaki: Read the rules. Sand village has not been unlocked yet, so your character MUST be from Konoha at the moment. Your bio includes a character that hasn't been introduced (Gaara). I believe this is a parallel kind of RP, and so most normal Naruto characters don't exist anyway. (Can someone clear that up if I'm wrong?). Also, none of us have jutsu mastery, and so you will only be able to use whatever jutsus you've been told you unlocked; which brings me to your clan. I don't think Mitaki is a normal Naruto clan, and is therefore unusable. Please change it.

Look at my Bio on the first page, or Renn's on the second for an example of a detailed Biography. Try to work on your character's past and present, rather than presenting us with an array of his abilities. This goes for you too, Akaryu.

@Grimmjow: Your bio is still abruptly short and badly made. Try using better grammar and more detail.

To All: The RP has been put on hold as of right now. I believe NPC's are being assigned to competent RPers. This should be over soon, and RP resumed.

And please try not to make your characters abnormally uber-powerful. My character is RPing a little more advanced in taijutsu with his swords (little less advanced in Ninjutsu, and ranged Taijutsu), simply because his solitary time spent in a hardcore orphanage, and Renn's character is slightly psychic because all the time she spent forced to be alone as a child. Your character isn't going to be winning every fight, and will possibly (small chance) die somewhere along the line in the story. We don't need to have shinobi who can knock out the main villain (at the time, it's Ryuzi Shinhai; AKA: Super-Powerful sword-shinobi who single-handedly killed the hokage) with their pinky toe. Refrain from making your character a monstrously super-powered hero. Please stop using words like "Prodigy", or "Carries a demon in him", or "Early Master". You get the picture.
    Last edited by Ziosin; Mar 09, 2009 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast