+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG - Character List

ziosin i changed my bio (i agree with the prodigy thing) so i took it out didnt really need it just wanna know if my character can know at least 1 fire jutsu (fire style fire ball jutsu) not an uber powerful fire attack and wanted to ask we r uchihas and have our first level of tomoe if we're added so just wanted to know how r we gonna get mangekyo sharingan the only way to achieve this is killing the closest person to u so we gotta kill someone??? Dont wanna achieve this cause it blinds the user more unless they kill someone in close family (mom,dad,brother,sister) o and sorry about writing so much just got questions, just wanted to know XP

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akaryu792 View Post
    ziosin i changed my bio (i agree with the prodigy thing) so i took it out didnt really need it just wanna know if my character can know at least 1 fire jutsu (fire style fire ball jutsu) not an uber powerful fire attack and wanted to ask we r uchihas and have our first level of tomoe if we're added so just wanted to know how r we gonna get mangekyo sharingan the only way to achieve this is killing the closest person to u so we gotta kill someone??? Dont wanna achieve this cause it blinds the user more unless they kill someone in close family (mom,dad,brother,sister) o and sorry about writing so much just got questions, just wanted to know XP

Hahaha. It's quite ok you ask so much. Better now than later, huh?

I really don't know if you're allowed to have that jutsu unlocked yet, PM Sinzio. I'm sure he'll let you have it, should you be able to RP it adeptly. I'm sure Mangekyo will be unlocked to someone through the events of the RP, but there's no telling at this point. Let's just see how things unfold, ok? ^.^

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Rosaku Uchiha

Clan:Uchiha

Village:Konoha

Primary Weapon (If applicable):star shuriken, kunai

Appearance:

Personality:calm, doesn't talk much.

Biography:His chakra is very powerful and doesn't run off as fast. He only know's 3 of his clans jutsu's and now is trying to get the third coma. His speed is as equal as saskue's. He is probably the strongest kid on his team. And hopes to be the leader of the uchiha clan one day.

(am i approved now -_-)
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Mar 23, 2009 at 01:15 PM.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ziosin View Post
    @Akaryu: The Zhweihander seems like an interesting weapon. I think Sinzio will let you have it. Try to clean up the little punctuation mistakes in your bio to make it a bit more understandable. You will also (like my character, who is Uchiha) start with Sharingan Cleft 1 upon acceptance.

@Zero666Mitaki: Read the rules. Sand village has not been unlocked yet, so your character MUST be from Konoha at the moment. Your bio includes a character that hasn't been introduced (Gaara). I believe this is a parallel kind of RP, and so most normal Naruto characters don't exist anyway. (Can someone clear that up if I'm wrong?). Also, none of us have jutsu mastery, and so you will only be able to use whatever jutsus you've been told you unlocked; which brings me to your clan. I don't think Mitaki is a normal Naruto clan, and is therefore unusable. Please change it.

Look at my Bio on the first page, or Renn's on the second for an example of a detailed Biography. Try to work on your character's past and present, rather than presenting us with an array of his abilities. This goes for you too, Akaryu.

@Grimmjow: Your bio is still abruptly short and badly made. Try using better grammar and more detail.

To All: The RP has been put on hold as of right now. I believe NPC's are being assigned to competent RPers. This should be over soon, and RP resumed.

And please try not to make your characters abnormally uber-powerful. My character is RPing a little more advanced in taijutsu with his swords (little less advanced in Ninjutsu, and ranged Taijutsu), simply because his solitary time spent in a hardcore orphanage, and Renn's character is slightly psychic because all the time she spent forced to be alone as a child. Your character isn't going to be winning every fight, and will possibly (small chance) die somewhere along the line in the story. We don't need to have shinobi who can knock out the main villain (at the time, it's Ryuzi Shinhai; AKA: Super-Powerful sword-shinobi who single-handedly killed the hokage) with their pinky toe. Refrain from making your character a monstrously super-powered hero. Please stop using words like "Prodigy", or "Carries a demon in him", or "Early Master". You get the picture.
    ur right,i kinda went off the edge.ill change my name,jutsus,clan and village(to konaha obviously)ill take a better look at the rules to make sure i do it better this time.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Thanks

Name: Zero Kaguya

Clan: Kaguya

Village : Konoha

Appearance: Brown hair that covers one eye. Is 6' 3'' and very thin. Very pale skin. Does not have the physical trait of the red spots around the eyes like the other Kaguya members (for some unknown reason). Has shiny and bright grey eyes. Wears black trench coat with a hood to hide top part of his face to become more solitary. Also wears black ninja gloves and black ninja shoes. Has leaf village headband around neck so it is only seen while his hood is down.

Personality: Very calm and laid back. Cares very much about his friends and loved ones. Though he can be passionate, his fighting mood changes drastically. He becomes very violent and bloodthirsty torwards his enemies if someone hurts somebody he cares about. He only stops when his enemies have breathed their last breath so no mercy is shown. Otherwise, he is extremely calm and collected when he is in battle so he is very concentrated. Thinks speed and agility can match any foe so he uses a lot of his speed and dexterity while fighting.

Biography: His parents came to the Konoha village to escape the war and start a new life. The mother was pregnant with Zero at the time and was soon born inside the village. Born with the kekkei genkai (unlike his parents) of his clan, the Shikotsumyaku, he practiced a lot while he was at a young age. He did this to be like his father, who was now a ninja that fought in the wars. However, one day a ninja came to his house and told him and his mother about his father's death while protecting the outer wall from an attack. Feeling that Zero could of helped his father with his unique kekkei genkai, he thought it was his fault that he died. From then on, he vowed to train hard to protect all who were very dear to him so such a tragedy wouldn't happen again. He is very good with his ability to grow his bones for fighting but still has more to learn (well, in his mind he thinks so). Everyday, he is thinking of a new jutsu he could use. Right now, he is trying to find a way to levitate his bone blades in order to attack from a far distance like his bone bullets but with bigger projectiles. In the end, Zero plans on being able to multiply his bones at a high rate and levitate them for multiple angles for attackes and an effective defence but need to learn a lot before he comes even close to his goal.

I hope that I can use the Kaguya clan for this. I think someone mentioned to try and use only Konoha clans but I prefered a different clan. Please accept it. I'm running outta ideas

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

As of right now, I only have authority over the RP itself. I'll leave acceptance to Sinzio when he gets back (hopefully soon.). Otherwise it looks pretty good, and you seem to be able to RP your non-Konoha clan pretty well, with the whole parents moving to Konoha and such. Yeah, as I said, I'm not in charge of accepting bios, it'll have to wait a day or two until Sinzio gets back. Besides, the RP is pretty slow moving right now, so you won't really be missing much. Right now we're at the first training sessions of the Genin, and even if I could accept you, I'd have to re-do the squad list. I'll let Sinz take care of all that ^.^

Sorry bout all the waiting.

EDIT: Oh, and while you're waiting, try to read everything up until now. It'll give you a better scope of the plot.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

wanted to know since zero is kaguya clan if he could use the bone manipulation ability yet??? o and if im gonna be teamed up with zero if we are accepted??? oh yea can you guys link me the rp site the anime online address for it ya now srry for all the questions again
    Last edited by Akaryu792; Mar 12, 2009 at 07:08 AM.

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ziosin View Post
    As of right now, I only have authority over the RP itself. I'll leave acceptance to Sinzio when he gets back (hopefully soon.). Otherwise it looks pretty good, and you seem to be able to RP your non-Konoha clan pretty well, with the whole parents moving to Konoha and such. Yeah, as I said, I'm not in charge of accepting bios, it'll have to wait a day or two until Sinzio gets back. Besides, the RP is pretty slow moving right now, so you won't really be missing much. Right now we're at the first training sessions of the Genin, and even if I could accept you, I'd have to re-do the squad list. I'll let Sinz take care of all that ^.^

Sorry bout all the waiting.

EDIT: Oh, and while you're waiting, try to read everything up until now. It'll give you a better scope of the plot.
    thanx.its alright about the wait.im sure hes veru busy.i can wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast