+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG - Character List

Quote Originally Posted by Ziosin View Post
    No, sorry. Your bio wasn't very good. It was too short, and you put that you're a carrier of a demon. That would put you at too much of an advantage. Besides, looking at the RPs you mistakingly made thus far, you aren't a very good RPer.
    No offence Grimjow but I have to agree with Ziosin on this one. You need more detail in your bio. Also, try your best at getting rid of your demon. There are more ways to make yourself strong like a good clan or good Kekkei Genkei. Take mine for example, I can use the bone manipulation jutsus and that is an awsome technique. However, make sure you make it amuture by killing off some of powerful moves until you become stronger. Don't worry dude. Just keep your mind open and keep trying.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

o alright thanks sinzio im gonna start postin now .

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Newbie Sasulovesyou is off to a good start Sasulovesyou's Avatar
    Thanks

hi
    waz up? is um... you guys naru fans?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasulovesyou View Post
    hi
    waz up? is um... you guys naru fans?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................
    hahaha,ya.this is a naruto rpg(role playing game)u make a character here and when you r excepted,u play the game itself on another post.howevr,its on hold right now so dont expect to do anything quite yet.c the first page for more details.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Rosaku Uchiha

Clan:Uchiha

Village:Konoha

Primary Weapon (If applicable):star shuriken, kunai

Appearance:

Personality:calm, doesn't talk much.

Biography:His chakra is very powerful and doesn't run off as fast. He only know's 3 of his clans jutsu's and now is trying to get the third coma. His speed is as equal as saskue's. He is probably the strongest kid on his team. And hopes to be the leader of the uchiha clan one day.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now that I am currantly have to run things on here (Thats what Ziosin said since they rae going to be busy) I'm going to try my best. Grimm eally when they say your bio is too short they mean it. IF you want I can look over it and add some thing if you like. Just a suggesation. Sorry it is taking so long everyone. I have been gone for a week so yeah....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

yea that would actually work im mean in other people's bio there talking about how fast and how many justsu's there are and crap so i thought i would do the same and well that was actually stupid and they call that a bio i mean i can make a good one it's just no one likes mine.

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:
    Wasted "Shadow" Satushi

Clan:
    Nara Clan

Genin

Village:
    Konoha

Primary Weapon:
    Avenger: A 7' long 4" wide adamant hard ultra keen shadow Odiachi, Capable to solidify at will and upon the contact of flesh, As well as be summoned freely.

Appearance:
    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...tedavatar2.jpg 1st form

Personality:
    He’s the silent type and barely talk. He’s very mysterious and never talk about his past, If he does you might as while be known as the walking dead.

Biography:
    A sadistic demonic vampric hybrid lurking in the shadows awaiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Knowing little about his past but the bloodlust and the uncontrollable urges to kill everything and anything that will get in his way. Using immense strength and cunning agility with little to no effort to end the lives of those that oppose him. A kyoushu with only one thing on his mind.... his contract. Of the many years spent in intense training he became a master of the shadows, a master swordsman, and among the legends as an assassin always completing his contract unscathed, Always having an unsatifiable hungry, and thirst for blood. His past seems to be blur of his devilish acts against his family, Clan and village, When he was young he wipe out his entire family, Clan, And village... feeding upon their flesh and lifeless corpse. Trying to retain his past is an impossible act. But becoming his enemy is a far more dangerous, And much worst faith then death and fear its self. He's the last image right before your last breath

Ooc. Is this fine?
    Last edited by Wasted; Mar 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast