+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG: OOC Thread.

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

The Naruto RPG: OOC Thread.

Welcom to The Naruto RPG: OOC thread. This is where we'll discuss the RPG out of character. The rules will also be posted here for reference.

Rules and Regulations.

In the world of The Naruto RPG, you will interact with many characters, both NPC’s and PCC’s (Player controlled characters). As the story progresses, you will visit more villages, get higher ranks and obtain more jutsu. There are many features to this RPG. But there are two rules in which I need to discuss first.

Character Reconstruction

Once a player dies, he/she will be able to make a new character and also will be able to keep the same rank, village and jutsu. However, a player will be able to switch to another village then he/she has unlocked if wanted.

If they DO switch to a new village they may have to change their clan.

For example: Say Uchiha Steve dies and wishes to remake and change to Suna (sand) he is going to have to change his clan since there are no Uchiha’s in sand. He will be able to have the same amount of jutsu he had as an Uchiha. But the jutsu must be of equal level and strength.

Also new players will be able to select unlocked ranks and villages, to get rid of the hassle of late joining.

However.

PvP will not be unlocked until after the RPG progresses to the Chuunin exams.

Now I know a lot of you may not want to lose your beloved character, but you must understand. New characters keep the RPG fresh and alive; if players kept repeating the same conflicts over and over it would eventually get boring and stale.

Now I’d also like to discuss using OOC information in IC

Say another player decides to launch an attack on Konoha, and tells a select few of his comrades. But another player in leaf decides to launch a counter attack simply because he’s read another player’s post he is breaking the rules. You need to plan ahead according to the in character Information you have.

Now if one of his comrades decides he wants to inform leaf of an attack, and THEN you plan a counter attack. THEN it’s acceptable.

Additional Rules.

NO GODMODDING - In other words you can not type the actions of other characters, only your own.

No EPIC PWNSTARS – Please make your character with reasonable amount of strengths and weaknesses.

No OOC in IC – Do not use any OOC (out of character) comments in IC (In character). if you must, use brackets. Ex: (Sinzio please stop, that’s godmodding.)

No acronyms in IC. – this goes along with the no OOC in IC rule. No using internet acronyms in character. Ex: Uchiha Zankai replies “I g2g save him!”

No EZ-Killing other playable character/ Important NPC’s (Non-playable characters) – If you do happen to get into a fight with another character don’t try to auto kill. For random grunts it’s acceptable. But if you’re an academy student and you try to kill the Mizukage with one jutsu. You’ll be called a twat and will be asked to leave.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG: OOC Thread.

Hmmmm....very interesting. Never been part of A RP such as this. I like the way you set it up though I believe to some on here to believe it to be strict ^^ Anywho I just have to add the finishing touches to my character and then I can join right??? Well I can't wait.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Of course just post your character in the character list thread, and wait for it to be accepted.

(Btw)

Thanks for the jutsu list! (^.^)V

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

lol "You'll be called a twat and asked to leave."

Pure genious.

So now we just chill til the RP starts, huh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ziosin View Post
    lol "You'll be called a twat and asked to leave."

Pure genious.

So now we just chill til the RP starts, huh?
    It's started o.o.

Check the RPG forums not the OOC thread

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

The RP definitely needs more people, if anybody's thinking of making a BIO.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

if need be i will create another person when the land of sand is opened up.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to make a suggestion. For some people who can't be on here 24/7 I suggest you keep your post to a minimun. Also, how short they are is something too. I'm having a hard time keeping up since 1) you write so little in the post. A sentence is not very creative 2) I'm having a hard time reading every post since there is so much.

I really like this RP and I hope that I don't have to drop out since I have no idea what is going on.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast