+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG: OOC Thread.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG: OOC Thread.

Actually me, Sinzio, Zionsin will be playing all of the NPC at the moment. You do know that right Ziosin?? Cause no has like psoted in the RP for a like a day or something....-.-

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know we will.

Also, he said not to post until he gives the heads up. I don't think he's been active for a couple days.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Really?? I didn't hear about this. Oh well just gve me a heads up before we start. I got school and other things alright??

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Kay, ill make sure to.

I sure do hope it starts soon though...

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Before i start i must say i don't mean to challeng anyone or get mad or anything like that i just want to say something. We need to stop editing our post with crical details or information in and out of charcter after some else has posted. I am going to pick on Ziosin for a sec and say that i vialoted a rule that Sinzio told Ziosin to really to use. that is not a problem, the problem is that Ziosin edited a post he made perviously with this information about fire jutsu. I didn't see it cause i moved on with the rp and didn't look back so later on i used a fire jutsu. I am not geting on anyones case but please if you forgot a important detail or need to tell us somthing out of charcter than please just do another post. Thank You.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FangBloodthirst View Post
    Before i start i must say i don't mean to challeng anyone or get mad or anything like that i just want to say something. We need to stop editing our post with crical details or information in and out of charcter after some else has posted. I am going to pick on Ziosin for a sec and say that i vialoted a rule that Sinzio told Ziosin to really to use. that is not a problem, the problem is that Ziosin edited a post he made perviously with this information about fire jutsu. I didn't see it cause i moved on with the rp and didn't look back so later on i used a fire jutsu. I am not geting on anyones case but please if you forgot a important detail or need to tell us somthing out of charcter than please just do another post. Thank You.
    You've misconceived. You ignored (or skipped over) that post entirely. It WAS in fact edited, but that was to shorten it (Meaning I started the original post with the basic information). I was talking to Sinzio over AIM at that time, and he told me that. Once it was said, I added it in, and took out what I had said. I did all of this BEFORE the RP started to move forward again. You just neglected the fact that I said it. I don't want any problems, seeing how you're one of the more active RPers here, but I'm not at fault, since I was able to get the post out before anything else was said. I only edited my post simply because it would've been a double post to re-post at the time, and I didn't want to get in trouble with forum Mods.

Sorry for any misunderstandings >.<'

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

I never said you were at fault and i never said i was inacent. I undersand that you didn't want to double post, and i wasn't meaning accusing you or anything. I was merly using ur post as an example for other people, i posted the previous comment as a request that we nolonger add details like that on a previous post. You are proble right and you did add it before we moved on. It is my fualt for not looking back add seeing that. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. But i stand by my request if it is too much than i will back down i simply ask this to avoid counfusion and rule breaking in the future.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

I regret to inform you that I’ll no longer be able to host the Naruto RPG. Due to connection problems and irl related situations, it will be impossible for me to control this RPG.

However

Someone can still take charge of this RPG, I prefer Ziosin to take charge but he’s most likely not to be able to. So whoever thinks they have what it takes to continue this successful, fast growing RPG please do so.

I do realize that I am letting many of you down. I’m truly sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope someone takes charge of this RPG and continues its quality and high standards.

~Sinzio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast