+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paper Wings Character Sheet

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Paper Wings Character Sheet

Name:
    Appearence:
    Bio:
    Weapons:
    Extra Info:

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings Character Sheet

Name: Syrix

Appearence:
     click to show spoiler

instead of red armor i have blue and i have a long black cape instead of that grey one and my pants are black and so is my shirt and i have black hair.

Bio: He is very ongoing and is very determind and to him losing a loved one he will get revenge but sometimes he can spares someone's life.

Weapons:Hero's Sword

click to show spoiler

Extra Info: He is a very great and skilled fighter

Other thing shall be revealed through the RP. He is the warrior.d
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Feb 11, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Elayn (surname unknown)

Appearance: girlsxswordsx21024ni8.png

Minus the pointy ears (unless we are allowed to have them)

Bio: Elayn had a perfect family. Two parents who loved each other dearly, and an older brother and sister. That is, until a group of marauders came to their house, ravaging and killing everyone there. She was three at the time, just about to take a nap. They came and slaughtered the entire family and their small group of servants. She was saved by a freak chance. The maid that was in charge of her used her body to deaden the attack. The blade grazed Elayn, so it had appeared to the attacker that his job was done. He quickly slayed the maid that had gotten in his way. After the carnage Elayn wandered her house till she found the remains of her parents. They had put up a fight, to say the least. Later that day, a maid who had when shopping came back and saw the carnage. The maid quickly reported the incident. The guards who came and investigated the devastation found a small girl crying over a deformed body, holding onto the blade in the corpse's hand. It took the guards quite a bit of coaxing to get the girl to go with them. In the end, she had them bring the katana with them. The they quickly got her wound cleaned up. The guard that was carrying her back could have sworn that she had whispered "Kill them all" while she was sleeping. As she was growing up, she had rarely smiled. She preferred staying away from other children. There was a boy though, who kept talking to her. He was the only one who could make her smile. She had started opening up to him, when he came down with a deadly disease. He died with in three days. Elayn locked herself in her room for a full day. The next day she came out and spoke to no one. The only thing she said later on was short "yes" and "no". The longest thing she said since, was when they were choosing professions for the orphans. She said, "I want to learn to kill." Elayn joined the guard. She learned quickly, soon becoming the best swordsman in the town guard. She rose ranks quickly till she became a captain. Her superior wanted something from Elayn she couldn't give. She dind't mind though. She just wanted to kill those that would hurt the weak.

Weapons: Katana and single edged short sword (not a wakazashi) w/ dagger in belt.

Extra Info: She has lost loved ones many times, so she often refuses human contact. She is cold and hard, but is it just a mask? She has never cried since the day her parents died. Is she holding it all in? (As for as sexual orientation, she leans either way)

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Name: Rika Matsumoto
    Appearence: See pic...
    Bio: She lives on her own cause her parents are death they were killed..Her family left her and didnt wanted to do anything with her...
    Weapons: She loves her katana and small sword...She can use a little bit of magic too...But that will be only the nature...
    Extra Info: Cause she lives on her own she isnt used to share with others...She doesnt very talk with them either...Still she will help others in need when it's needed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Amina (means honest and trustworthy)

Appearence:
    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...gazinegirl.jpg

Bio: Amina is cheerful optimist, showing kindness to the world around her. She is noted for her altruistic nature and putting her needs before others. She is a little clumsy and kinda ditzy. She tends to stumble, but that never keeps her down. She is quite naive. At times though, she makes very insightful comments.

Weapons:Wand
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ns/Staff-1.jpg

Extra Info: She has a tendecy to make the sound "Nyahh"

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:
    crimson reishien
    Appearence:
    --red hair and iris (a mark of the reishen clan) -- hair is tied in a ponytail
    --a tiny little red book that is rumored to contain notes on the reishen clan's flame wielding mastery
    --a necklace and ring adorned with well cut red sapphires that has been the reishen clan's treasured heirloom that has been infused with reiki by every flame wielder since the beginning of the reishen ancestry
    Bio:
    the reishen's form the cronon race. whose ancestors have mastered the flow of reiki within their body in order to manipulate temperature and humidity around them, hence giving them mastery over fire, and storage of reiki. for centuries they have helped manage the production and creation of most materials within terabithia... with the decline of the reiki, the reishen's have decided to send their only female child to join the pilgrimage set by the church in hopes of restoring the light they used to provide for the people of terabithia.
    Weapons:
    primary:
    the red sapphire necklace and ring
    without it her flame wielding skills decrease exponentially with each spell cast as she will need to draw reiki stored from within her own body -- excessive use this reiki may cause eventual death.
    secondary:
    the tiny little red book
    it contains the secrets of flame weilding. having been trained only for 10 years, she still has not mastered all the secrets of the reishien clan.
    tertiary:
    although physically incapable of recieving too much damage, and little speed, she can easily allow some of the surrounding's reiki to focus on her palm to deliver a focused blow on specific areas of the enemy. this is of course only used in the absence of all other means.
    Extra Info:
    --basically, her main weapon cannot be easily replenished as the catalyst for storing reiki within any gem is a human soul. it has been the tradition of the reiki family to seal their body's stored reiki within the family heirloom before death. hence making it one of the most powerful and valued gems in terabithia.
    --having been trained since the age of four (when she was finally able to feel reiki), she has not been able to experience any childhood, hence giving her a difficult time making friends. she has trust issues and though mostly in a very timid mood, is easily angered when confronted about her past.
    --she is afraid of the darkness and tight spaces. when confronted with these things, she often panics and loses concentration.
    --of course... her primary weapons/skills are useless in the rain.
    (having mastered humidity, she can still use her flame wielding capabilities even in humid places).
    Picture:
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by crimson; Feb 18, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie MaximumRide is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Maximum Ride
    Appearence: coloredmax-1.jpg
    Bio: The names Maximum (called Max) I am 98% human the other 2% is avian(bird) dna
    Weapons: every weapon known demand and my fists of awesomeness ;D
    Extra Info: I am by myself everyone in my Flock has left me...

+ Reply to Thread