+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paper Wings OOC Thread

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Paper Wings OOC Thread

I'll be starting this RP later today, sometime after school and I pick-up my little brother from school.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings OOC Thread

For the first few posts, while I get into the main story, your characters can do whatever they want but without going to any extremes. It would be bad if they were killed by guards for disrupting the peace before the RP even truly starts. Somehow make your way to the center of town sometime before I start with everything. until then have fun, don't do anything stupid and keep in touch with me at all times to prevent this RP from dying.

Renn is going to be my main role (the priestess you the rest will be guarding), BUT don't introduce yourself to her until the time is right.

Thanks

Just one or two more posts (of mine) before we get to the actual ritual of starting the pilgrimage, from there the RP really starts. Just, like you're all doing, get in the building and get a good spot that the Anegl, me, can spot you.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Nyahhh!! Okay then!! I'm ready!! I'm so excited!!! So, i got a question. Or rather an idea. I was thinking that before the journy starts that we are going to wait til Amina turns 14.....right????

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

no, everyday that passes the world decays more, the progress has a sort of accumulative attrition damage to it.

Thanks

I'm going to explain battles for this rp real quick. I will be EVERY opponent you guys are going to face, that will prevent god-modding in the extreme. Damage is cumulative, meaning a deep gash or cut is just not going away without something to make it go away, in your case a bandage to stop the blood flow or Renn's magical powers.

Other than this first fight which I will win, all the other battles will be more in your favor as the main RP'ers for this, but each fight will be fought with everything you got or the enemy will win. This is a story where your character can and will die later if your character is not up to it later; work as a team and you will all live. I will do all i can to keep you guys alive though without cheating.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

-.- you would be like that. So many great ways to die.....XD That just means we have to work hard huh?? I can't wait!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread