+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychic University: OOC Thread

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Psychic University: OOC Thread

Hey I get hypered up from drinking full throttles, just yesterday I couldn't settle down, I was pretty much running every where, I tried to mix, Nos, Rockstar, Monster and Jolt together and see how that would turn out to be, but somebody told that their sister tried that and she started to scream in almost everybody's faces. LOL

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You should have done it any ways just to see if that was true... Or it could have made your heart explode in your chest cavity which would probably be very unplesant.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It would as a matter of fact, so I decided not to take the risk, you could try if you like, just don't over do it on the mixing, Won't know how much sugar you'll drinking and won't know how long you'll be wake, it'll be days before you can finally sleep lol.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

No thank you, if I did I would probably be sick as hell vomiting my guts out while I caugh up a lung because I usually avoid sweets and to have that much suger, cafine, gorana, and god knows what other kind of garbag thats mixed up in there would be really really really bad for my system. I would feel so increadibly sorry for the liver of who ever drank that concoction and all that crap it had to filter out.

Thanks

Yes that is true. I just can't imagine of how long a person can actually stay awake from one small tip of mixed energy drinks, and 72 spoons of sugar?? wow, you gotta blame those factorys for using too much sugar for one energy drink.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

is it just me or do we really have low posting on the univ rp....my chara needs to do something out rageous that isnt so cheer leader....she is getting to be boring
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Yes I've notice about the earlier post that none of the other RPG'ers have made a recent post. so we have to make due of what we got so far, unless we can find more members to join our crusade?? lol

Thanks

I am waiting on Blackrose as her charactor and mine on the phone if I am not mistaken so to continue on a head wouldnt flow very well. But yes, I would like to contune with the RP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast