+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rewrite OOC Thread

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rewrite OOC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Knock yourself out. Just post your charrie and get going *salutes* just know that it may a a while before we visit, just a little warning.

And to anyone else joining in later, if you want a part of the main story much faster just contact me via PM and i'll figure out how to add you in ASAP. Others, jump in whenever and we'll get to you sometime.
    Sure thing. Just give me a little situationer to build my part of the plot around... As I'd like to help deepen the plot somewhat while my character's in her neck of the woods. Oh, and would it be fine if I introduced a set of side characters while I'm at it?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure, I'll send something via PM later when I have time.

Also, sorry for not letting you guys know earlier, but I don't write on the weekends - I write way too much during the week and need the break - so just a heads up if you're wondering why I haven't posted yesterday. When I do post however, tonight my time at earliest, that will be the start of the first Chapter of the story, so if you want in on the prologue, do it ASAP!

psychical if you want to wait until first chapter, you can, or you can do your intro post even without the info I'm going to send ya.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Sure, I'll send something via PM later when I have time.

Also, sorry for not letting you guys know earlier, but I don't write on the weekends - I write way too much during the week and need the break - so just a heads up if you're wondering why I haven't posted yesterday. When I do post however, tonight my time at earliest, that will be the start of the first Chapter of the story, so if you want in on the prologue, do it ASAP!

psychical if you want to wait until first chapter, you can, or you can do your intro post even without the info I'm going to send ya.
    I'll wait. Wouldn't want to spoil the story by taking too many liberties and straying off course.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, I finally find this. Eeexcellent...

I hope it's not too late for me to join in? I've already got the perfect guy, someone the Time Police would definitely like to talk to. He's been sighted on many worlds & in many times, though he is on none of their registers, the only data collected on him is what's been observed in the field. Several scars confirm it's the same person, not just the local version bumping into everyone constantly. He's been seen getting involved in several major events in some worlds, though usually not as the 'starring character', he seems to shy away from such positions normally.

I'll start writing up a profile for him, using the template from here. It caught my eye as soon as I saw the name, I just never had the chance to log in before it was closed.

So, any chance I can join in too?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone is allowed to enter/join at any given moment. This is an unlimited RP with equally unlimited possibilities; it would be strange if no one else joined in later. Fell free to post when you got your bio up.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Fair enough. I think I've tracked down the Character page, so I'll stick it in there. I've kinda already finished it actually, it didn't take long. This guy's been with me a long time, & now I finally get the chance to play around with a side of him I rarely get to use...

Thanks

For the sake of keepnig all of you interested, I have moved passed the boring Rift ride and directly into the first main plot point. Enjoy.

Thanks

I'm guessing my character's OK? I've posted it in the character thread with the others here, but I think I'll wait till I get the OK before I start posting. I don't think it'll be a good idea to just start posting away, only to find you hate the character & want me to use someone else...

I plan to include pics of his outfits when I can, but basically the Time Police don't know much about him except he's been seen in many locations, usually in the backgrounds of major local events but he's been known to become a major player too. He changes equipment to suit the situation & world, but always carries his sword on him, though not always where visible...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast