+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Rewrite OOC Thread

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rewrite OOC Thread

thnx alright ill try to fit in the story now were can i start its hard

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

And meanwhile, my guy has entered into the "Death" reality, and not knowing what he's supposed to be doing, he's looking for clues. I'm gonna have him tail the main group for now, though I haven't decided yet if he's gonna help them in their attempts, or harass them if he sees a better/actually effective/easier way...

And does this mena we get to poke you Zyta? Hmmm, interesting...

*Remembers how much fun it is waking up the little sister, even though she hates it...*

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Where are you guys EXACTLY at? I decided to do my post in a jungle area on Earth. you guys don't have to worry about the rest of us lol, we'll just have fun like any other RPG. good luck you guys.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

What Aduro said to the group during the tour was that Death doesn't always appear where there are large amounts of life on a planet. Sometimes it appears in the far reaches of space, undeteced until it was too late. Death can be slowed down if the signs are seen early enough, but Death inevitably will overcome.

He also said that the Time Police don't just govern time and space, but also wars that may occur using The Rift as a weapon. They currently hold three Reality under absulote martial law.

He also explains that normal attacks on the Death creature can't hurt it at all, but the special guns the Time Police handed out can hurt/kill them, at a price.

And he answered any questions you guys may have had, I'll answer them here.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

We seem to be short of players doing their playing roles so I've come to a decision: Anyone who does not reply to this thread, by three days time, are no longer in this and those that do reply, let's continue to the ends of the world.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that's a bit of a surprise. To be honest, I'm not that big a fan of the idea. Not everyone can get on the net regularly, plus it's the silly season. People can get extra busy this time of year. It gets a little harder to keep up.

Usually if people loose interest, everyone else just goes on without them. Once or twice someone's come back into it, but it rare. Either way, I'd say just let it run it's course, & if they join in, then the more the merrier...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I got my laptop back. What is Drune doing/where is he. I am sorry that I haven't been on, my laptop was getting fixed.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

Well, to tell you the truth, this kinda slowed to a stop. The main group was attacked by several nasty gribblies, with one guy killing one beasty, while my guy's flipped 1 on another's back, killed the flipped one & hurt the one underneath, sending it racing around.

It's pretty much stopped there, but if it starts up again I'm still in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4