+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs (Character Thread)

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs (Character Thread)

Name: Katsumi

Appearance: above
    Wepon: two guns
    Height: 5'7
    wieght:101
    Team: Black Dogs
    Bio: At the age of 10 her father trained her and sent he her to boarding school where she could learn to use a gun.A war had started outside the village where her family lived and she thought that they had escaped to the border. When she left, she found that her family had been killed during the war she was in much pain, so she returned to the army and became a well-trained captain.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

All approved except for AnimeAddict, there can be only one captain for each team and there already is a captain for Black Dog team. so your gonna have to pick another rank. If you need to know what ranks are left for the teams, check it out at this forum.

Rise of the Black Dogs (OOC)

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the invite hell heres my chara.

Name: Terry (flash) Stratholl
    Appearance:
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 140
    Team: alphasquad
    Rank: your discretion though i think im a private since sgt. and cpt. are taken for this squad.
    Weapon: set of armblades for hand to hand and a G36C assault carbine for any ranged
    Bio: Often thought of as a ditz even when she was young, she has a keen sense of right and wrong, a chinese martial arts expert she is no fool when it comes to fights, graceful and deadly she is one you dont want to piss off at close range especially when she has her blades drawn, shes good at shooting though she wont win any competitions. She doesn't like to work with other people because it impedes her ability to get in close through stealth and get the job done, not to mention she usually tries the seduction card...which embarasses her to no end, though she makes exceptions for people she respects. Her figure and height throw off peoples ideas about her when she acts like a girl to get their guard to drop.
    When she joined the military right out of boot she went into the navy seals. She then rewrote some of the rules concerning stealth warfare on the ground.

Her background is sketchy at best. First known reports of Terry was when she brutally killed a russian officer infront of a crowd a year after they invaded, just because he touched her butt. The idea that he had infringed on her personal space, when she didn't acknowledge him, was her reasoning for doing so. At which the officers guards all ended up dead after a brutally bloody battle. Afterwards, someone asked why she did it, her reasoning changed, apparently the russian army didn't just kill her parents, they killed her entire family infront of her eyes when she wouldn't submit to them.
    No one knows by whom she was trained, nor the place she trained at.
    Even though she is all alone in the world, she still acts like the bubbly ditz she always is...that is untill she has her orders.

The rest of her past, of which is 95% of it, is a mystery to the world, the only people that could answer those kinds of questions were her family, all of whom are dead, and she has repeatedly told others. "the only person to know my past, will be my future husband, provided i can find someone that can put up with my bloodstained hands."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Sergeant Rank and Captain Rank as been taken by other members of this RPG, Your character is approved so you can start posting whenever you like. Good Luck.

Now Go, Shoo, Go On!!!! (Don't mind this, I always say it lol.)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Carol McNevan
    Appearance:
    Height: 5ft 10
    Weight: 130lbs
    Team: Black Dogs
    Weapon: P90 for combat movement...50cal BMG bolt action clip fed...10round clips
    Bio: Carol was born into a marine family, she was brought up to wield guns efficiently, effectivly and without remorse. When the day finally came that she enrolled she hit the fast track through the Marines almost instantly getting Black ops jobs with her sniper partner. Personally she has no problem with anyone on the earth, even the russians who invaded her hometown. But if she has her orders she does her job...'one shot one kill' is her motto and she takes it very seriously. She was trained to wield the 50cal like a regular rifle, she's small but has the body muscle to screw up anyone that gets close to her.

Her career is less than perfect....actually, she has butted heads with every officer dumb enough to try to take charge of her. The only one that had any effect on being able to order her around was her father, that being said, no officer can say that she didn't do her job perfectly.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Thanks

Approved, you can start posting whenever you want, lol just kidding I know I already approved you by PM, so I can't leave a character sheet like this go unattended for. so I'll do my thing really quick.

NOW GO, SHOO, GO ON!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2