+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strategy of the Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks
    Alright, this thread is for some suggestions to the storyline of the RP. I may take them, and I may not. I will not say because if I did, then what fun is that? I will also give some hints here as to what may happen next. So I advise that you look here often.

A little something. There will occasionally be a magical weapon that will have specific powers. You may pick up this weapon or there may be other things that happen to them. Details of those weapons are for me to know and you to find out. I will still play my character as if he doesn't know however.

Another thing, Anyone may post suggestions or anything they may want to add here. However, I just won't tell you if I take the idea or not. It keeps the mystery going.

One more thing, Don't forget to check here frequently!!!! ^^

List of Characters:

Me - Shincotsu Intaya - Active
    Jepray - Jep'ray Agoto - Active
    trustworthy - Darken Torchwood - Active
    SuicideJoe - Grey - Active
    PhoenixSara - Seira Himeko - Active
    Kiani Haki22 - Kiani Haki - Active
    physical - Brice Mannheim - Active

Bautiful Soul - Dark Angel - Not Active Lately
    overload - Jakal “Shadow” Ironwood - Not Active Lately
    firstborn - Andrei Kyznetsov - Not Active (Military)

Hellknight - Duke - Never Active
    Zman135 - Callen Adams - Never Active
    Dark Hero Kazuma - Kazuma Kuchiki/ Ryuzaki L. - Never Active
    Last edited by shadowrulz; Jun 08, 2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Characters

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strategy of the Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Well, first off, I will check here frequently, but do you know when we are going to start?

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

ok ill keep coming back here but i dont quite get the rpg thing and how were gonna play the game.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

its bathe basicly a group story, everyone adds in their part of the story, too bad theirs not a good example of one here. But once it gets rolling you will get it or you wont. the trick is keeping true to the story and not going off and killing everything in sight (god mode) um soo how about it, should we start? at least give us a town to meet up in...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry. I hadn't been on for a while. The RP will start very soon. I have a few more things to see however. As Jepray said, it's where you can post whatever your little heart desires within the bounds of the RP and without godmodding.

The town name is one of the things I'm thinking of. I planned on making it a "part" of the story. Hmmm. . . I will think further on the name. Not, trying to make it too long.

Edit --------------------

Alright. The name has been decided. However, how and when you come into the town is up to you. It could be after we leave. Or before. Or you can meet up in the wild somewhere. But, it shall be a main town. Name of town: Échappatoire Village
    Last edited by shadowrulz; Sep 30, 2007 at 06:48 PM.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so im starting outside the town, shadow is in the town, its a walled village, think of something along the lines of the town from lord of the rings where the hobbits went to the inn to first meet gandelf, but instead found a ranger...the town has a curtain wall to stop bandits and a main gate...not suer how far back the forest is cut back...usualy a good distance to make a kill zone for those seeking cover...hmm so where will the rest of you show up, in the town or on the way??
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Just a little background on the village. It basically looks like a cross of the Hobbit village and Hyrule from Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess). So it's rural and urban at the same time. The people in the village are mostly humans. There are some elves thrown in here and there and many of the upper class have slaves. There is a castle not far from the village. That is where the presiding kingly figure for the humans lives.

The evil side of the story will have a seperate thread if that's alright with Cheif. I'll regulate over in that thread, and if something that effects everyone happens in one thread, I shall post it with some exaggerations. I say this because I have our first evil side character. The evil side still needs more characters to start unfortunately for 2 posters isn't that good. So I'll hold off on that thread for a bit until more sign up for it.

Échappatoire actually means something. But, you'll find that out later. =D

Thanks

Unfortunately. I have some bad news. My computer is being retarded and not letting me onto the RP anymore. . . So I will only be able to check out how it's going on Wednsdays, some Tuesdays, and Every other Sunday, due to me being on another computer. I am terribly sorry for the horrid inconvinience and hope to resolve it soon. As for the RP. I'm afraid it will be SEVERELY slowed down. And if I have to, it is in danger of dieing all together, I may have to terminate the story. I'm so sad I could cry.
    I have so much planned for you all. *cries* -.-;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast