+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight of Paths

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Twilight of Paths

Name: Simon Clay
    Race: Human Hybrid
    Bio: Simon Clay was born in the year 2019 the day he would become half-human and half-hybrid. He is very capable of destroying anything that crosses his path. Simon has been a lonewolfand has never interacted with the rest of the world.
    Weapons: His body is a deadly weapon being taught with many martial arts fighting skills, and also acting out as a silent ninja.

This report brought to you by the original story of Twilight of Paths in order to begin the journey or story either one suits fine. Although the story may have changed in a few lines it is consider the same so i already created my character and now it is your turn if you would like to join in. Restrictions:No Aliens, Pre-Historic creatures. Allowed is Human Race, Bio-Engineered altered humans as hybrids, Cyborgs.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Oct 16, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight of Paths

Name: Ranu Unar
    Race: bird / human hybrid
    Bio: spilt personalities, (o.o) he has two sides to himself, the first is a kind carefree person who likes to have fun and not hurt/ kill... and the secound side is a brutal killing side that hates mostly everything and anything he comes across
    Weapons: 1st side no weapons 2nd side has to make due with anything he can find because the 1st side will just throw away anything the 2nd side has when they "switch"
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ranu Unar you are approved and ready to set the intos' once i pm directly to you. Any further questions for me i can answer them with patience.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: David Hekenbocker
    Race: Human
    Bio: A Staff Sergent in the United States Army. He works in the Special Tasks and Paranormal Events Devision. He joined the Military when he was 17 and gained a college level education via, online classes. He has worked his way up to level 4 Combatives (i.e. the highest level). He is rather good with the rifle, getting sharpshooter in rifle qualification. He is the demolitions expert in his squad.
    Weapons: A standard issue M4 with a M63 Red Dot sight and a M9. He has also has a M203 grenade launcher attached to it. He has a K-bar knife attached to his leg. His standard pay load consists of 150 5.56 NATO rounds, , 2 M67 Fragmentation Grenade, and 2 AN-M14 Incendiary grenades.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Crescent Maurice
    Race: Human
    Bio: Crescent is a fresh college graduate. She is a typical teenager who is in search of an adventurous thing. She likes to write about the world and someday dreams to be a professional journalist. Her parents are divorced and has a little brother who lives with their mother. They're family is quite rich and although they have family problems, she will still inherit half of the family business. But she ran away from home when her father found about her becoming as an aspiring writer. She's quite active and energetic.
    Weapons: Knows how to use the bow and arrow.

Thanks

David Hekenbocker and Crescent Maurice you are approved and ready to set the place very shortly and to other members that want to join in i will set the location in just a few minutes before it actually becomes a real life story.

|アスタロス|

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Ernock Samsonite
    race:human cyborg
    Bio:Ernock grew up on the streets one day he got pick ed by the government for robotic testing after four years of torture he escaped created into a killing machine he meets a young warrior named Simon Clay who bests him in battle which infuriates Ernock who then goes on rampage
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

That is nice your approved and ready to post. in the meanhtime does anyone have any particular questions for me? before going in more deep.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast