+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up The Warriors within at Heart RP

okay members who joined in the RPG idea here is where the characters you can design in with a specific detailing of how your RPG character should look like but for me i dont need to enter an image of how mine looks like anyways getting started with this.

Name:dark knight seldom

Type: Warrior of light Male

Race:Half Human/ Half Devil

Special Features: Seldom blaster, and Hard Blade Seeker

Equipment: Kitana Blade increases attack for each hit, Hard Shield which is light and powerful in defense in 30% for each rate of damage taken.

Description: In the year of 4012 this is the main year and event that will take place and setting is in fallen ruins of vassel. The year that consisted has arrived and dark knight seldom has obtain mysterious powers given to him by dead devils and now he wields it in his own bare hands the power to conceal any type of creature that stands in his way, though going through the peace to restore order and stabilizing his own world he proceeds cautiously to where his home town was burned down where he was borned twenty years ago and now he has unfinished business to deal that type of issue although he has a vast of tremendous power concealed in him. During his years of fighting an endless war before maintaining order in the city where he begun his journey. He wields the most powerful weapon of all of a samurai which is called the kitana blade a good source of blade his ominous power comes from his vains of great reputation at hand. His shield was given from his father passed down to him after generations passing down the shield of light to bring down dark creatures though he has trouble knowing how to use his shield when needed anyways his race is far from human though he may be devil but inside him consist human life so he ages slowly and lives on as a great warrior. There has been a great deal with him controlling his own ambitious of concealing all of the darkness but claims to be a great lucky man but in his own reality that is not significantly true he observes his opponents without knowing that the opponent has similar powers as himself but thats reality to him. His whole life depends on his own strength in order to avoid any unnecessary action into defying creatures that stands in his way.

P.S. The description must show of the life of the character and must show what the character can do in combat when he or she enters a place that reminds them of how to deal with the issue that is brought upon that character. In order to show complete satisfactory of how the character can be handled correctly without mistakes even the slightest mistake that may happen will result in loosing a battle with the darkness and may construct you with heavy damage so please do be careful on your journey and also feel free to observe other character movements to assist or spar with them in order to gain levels this is another feature that i included in this format please keep it simple. good luck for every member that made an effort to join in the fun remember to keep it pg-13 no slashing nor taunting your characters or other members character thanks in advanced so please feel free to create your very own character in this thread and you can talk about strategies on how to defeat the "unknown" which will try to take control of you and will result in a loss but dont worry that does not mean your out of the game you just need to restart in the previous place you left off and continue again where you lost. Very well then everyone please you may start at any time you are ready to create your character.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Name:Nekris Malorii
    Race: Half Human Half Deamon
    Special Features: Wings and Inmesurable strength
    Equipment: Two Katanas and a Battle Axe that is able to burst into flames on command
    Apperience: Jet Black Wings hair with some red streaks going through it. Wears a cloak that tends to cover his black wings but leaves them free to extend if he needs to fly. Pale with a scared body taht looks like it has been through many fights.
    Description:Nekris Grew up apart from the rest of humanity. Being differnt he never really got along with people or developed many social skills. He is more akain to a barbarian knowing that the best way to deal with any situation is to go straight through the problem. This approch in battle and in life leaves him very susctible to new situations that he doesnt know how to addapt to. Another defining Characteristic is that he doesnt like to fight if he doesnt have to and holds back at times even in life or death scenerios. He will fight to protect everyone that he knows as much as he can no matter the cost.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice mechazombie i approve your character it has great details and your promoted to level one and its just the beginning for now and also wanted to say are you one of the eight warriors just wondering because i did not see it do you wish to be one of the eight warriors or just be a wanderer warrior?

|アスタロス|

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill be on of the warriors if you still need some because i read the idea sounded like you didnt need any.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazombie View Post
    Ill be on of the warriors if you still need some because i read the idea sounded like you didnt need any.
    yes you may be on the warriors side we still need four more i think because there are other members from the RPG idea that wants to be part of the warriors side so yeah anyways im writing down the story to begin with before starting the actual thing because im awaiting other members to create their character before starting so please be patient and soon we will begin oh by the way there are weapon levels now i forgot to mention that part i guess i did not see it in my notebook when i wrote it down so you begin with level one weapons before leveling them up on your own and of course there is a limit of levels in the weapon are the max is level five so try to think about where to start once i start the actual thing okay?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

Name: Kuzon Rathomir
    Type: Warrior of the Dark
    Race:Half human/half demon
    Special Features: Demon- like right hand, and red/ black eyes
    Features: Pale skin, shaggy black hair, wears a black cloak and black leather
    gloves over his hands, dark sunglasses, a t- shirt, and jeans.
    Choice weapon: Katana
    Description:He has a past long since forgotten, due to getting hit on the head
    in one of his battles. Though he serves the dark, he does not
    believe himself to be evil. While he tries to be cruel and heartless
    around others to save face, he will allow his true self to show to
    those he believes he can truly trust.
    Last edited by Darkbird the Scarred; Feb 01, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Thanks

Excuse me darkbird the scarred i think you have the description mixed in with the equipment and features i need to be able to understand clearly into the character you have i am satisfied how you created the only part that is missing is you need a long description so please edit some parts if you were in a rush its alright everyone make mistakes so i dont mind that as long as you have a handy character you have right now.

|アスタロス|

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Jeturo Blaze

Type: Warrior of shadows

Race: all human

Special features: (not sure what you mean)

Equipment: foldable bow gun, single handed katana, and a half a foot long pole that triples in size when a button is pressed

Appearance: Long black hair, golden eyes, T-shirt, jeans, and black jacket

Description: will finish later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast