+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Yeah I understand. I think that when the story gets posted that everyone will be back.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well that is the point of all this i been putting a lot of effort into the story and mapping out the new layouts of the story which makes it better so anyways its alright if the members dont have time to post then they will have time to catch up that way i dnt leave anyone behind thats my plan after all i want everyone to catch up into where i am at.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not exactly sure on how to make a char for this RP. I'm assuming this is a (somewhat) modern type, correct me if I'm wrong. So here goes.

Name: Andrew Stallings
    Alignment: Good
    Side: N/A (Fomer Federation infantry)
    Aperance: Hard faced, lean and athletically muscled. His uniform and armor vest are badly torn and the Polythane on his helmet's visor is hevliy cracked. Blue eyes, a ragged beard clings to his face.

Personality: Well...he was originally a very cheerful young man, but with the lost of his sqaud, he has slipped into a somewhat depressed, yet determined person. Many people who see him don't notice immedeatly; they think him a broken man, but he carries himself with a subtle strength that few would assume that he possed.

Bio: PFC Andrew Stallings was originally an infrantry soldier who was assinged to a base called Blacksword. They were doing classified research on an artifact know as a Planesgate, discovered in Middle East. During the experiment, something went horribly wrong-creatures and things they had never encountered came through to Earth, and Andrew and a small team went to shut it down. When they couldn't, they and three other teams of three dozen troops carried a small backpack nuclear devices, in hopes of shutting it down from the other side.

While the mission was successful, it came at an all too heavy price: the squads were overrun. Andrew is currently the only survivor of this tragic mission. Stranded, and nothing left to loose, he has found himself struggling against the darkness of this new world. He also stuggles with the demons within; something happened to him during the battle, and now he finds himself being attacked by dillusions and his mental state is rapidly deteriorating.

Equipment: Armor Vest: Kelvar reinforce with a Titanium/Steel Alloy. His helmet made of a similar material and has a filter for gas. His uniform is a standard army uniform, but has been damaged by time and his foes.

Weapon: M8 Rifle: The standard issue rifle assigned to troops in the federation, it has a rate of fire of 15 rounds per second. It has a 300 round box clip attatched to the side. The round is an eight milimeter armor-peircing uranium slug. The rounds are magnetically accelerated and have enough force to punch through up to 7 inches of armor.

MpK Auto-mag: The Mpk Automatic Magnum, or Auto-mag, is a weapon chamber for 480. slugs. It has a 20 round clip mounted under the barrel. The weapon fires in semi, three-round, and full auto capabilities. The rounds are standard issue military grade steel rounds.

PK-38 Tactical Shotgun: The PK-38 is a semi-auto, heavy gage shotgun used for close quaters combat by the Federation. The "Shell" it fires is composed of small iridium slugs that have been fused together by a small exlosive. When the striker hits the slug, it detonates the explosive. The slugs are then magnetically acclerated as they go down the barrel with enourmous kentic punch. While it doesn't have much spread, it more than makes up for firpowe and range. The slugs are dispersed in a cone shape. When it impacts, it simulates the cutting of knives and the impaling of spikes.

In addition to this, Andrew has converted a remaining backpack nuke into a shape charge and has several frag grenades.

Forgive me for any foulups.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Marcus Fenix i have finished reading your character design and i must say this is really impressing your really creative about your design character so i approve your character to be on the spot of the climax that we are concurrently reaching by the way the only thing you need in this RP is just try to survive from darkness all around you that is consuming the whole entire country of courtisan before its late.

|アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Luthien is officially lost -.- will someone pm me if you want me along with your travel.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Luthien is officially lost -.- will someone pm me if you want me along with your travel.
    Luthien is really lost well if you have some spare time try looking at your old posts from the story and if you can not recall being there then you can join my travels along with zenobia and dark knight seldom along with ash this character kid that we are doing a mini quest in the time being okay? just pm me if you need more info about the travels okay?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Marcus Fenix i have finished reading your character design and i must say this is really impressing your really creative about your design character so i approve your character to be on the spot of the climax that we are concurrently reaching by the way the only thing you need in this RP is just try to survive from darkness all around you that is consuming the whole entire country of courtisan before its late.
    Most of the time I tend to get into trouble about this stuff. My old account got hacked when I was in high school and I just got back into this site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Fenix View Post
    Most of the time I tend to get into trouble about this stuff. My old account got hacked when I was in high school and I just got back into this site.
    Uh what is the intention of telling me this i really dont know what your talking about im really lost i thought you were talking about the characters place not the things you get into trouble i never mentioned that before.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast