+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Thats really good that you know how to write your own stories so any word of advice for this RPG that we are playing because im running out of ideas and dont know what to write on next about. so cna you give me some suggestions?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Me, I usually go with the flow. Try to get a sense of what's going on. Tell you what: I know a guy who helps me get sorted out sometimes. On that site I posted the link to, Logamation, he's called DarkGod. If you want, I'll ask him for some ideas to give you.

As for my adivce: if you're ready to advance the story into the Underworld, then go for it.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well im ready to move on to the next level on this story and i wish to be more creative on it so you think i can just make some adjustment on to the storyline? if so just respond to the post that way you can put your opinion onto the suggestion part.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

I'd say you're doing a good job right now. Just imagine it as if thought your writing a book with some friends.

Thanks

Alright then lets get this layout to the next level of how it is going to look like because im getting bored with some features so here is what im going to do from now on im disabling level experience and also weapon experience but the hidden abilities you still can use them only three times per post alright am i being cleared on this one?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

With Stallings, he's wandering through what looks like some kind of cave system with a city built into it.

The dangers are bothe acrtectual and natural: Lava floes, unstable tunnels, not to mention the nasties in the laberynth. I'd recommend starting off simple and keep an eye out: not only do you have to deal with the natural but artifical dangers as well. Traps, ambushes, and perhaps undetonated munitions and mines left by the battles of the sqauds sent to shut the Planesgate. That's if you wanted to go that route.

Plus the darkness. I dunno about you but from I can tell, seldom and his companions may have a difficult time. I'd keep the abilites thing and XP plus equipment evenly handeld. Other natural dangers may include a hole that may look safe but isn't-lava, stalagmites, perhaps the sudden flooding of a tunnel. When I play AD&D, I piss off most of the adventures becasue I place a lot of nasty things and natural hazards.

But yeah, you clear.

Thanks

Yeah that is true, though i need something to back up the story when you mispost things but i will keep an eye out when there is something wrong with each post so right now everything is good but marcus dont you think there is a chance that you might be able to calm down that AD&D because when you post something it goes a little way off on your posting. all im saying is that i dont want you to get in trouble for posting bad stuff on the RP okay?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

I don't know. I'm trying right now not to get killed at the moment.

As for getting in to trouble: Tell them if they have a problem to ride my ass about it, not yours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast