+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

that is so true and i cant wait for the story to be almost complete because im turning this whole entire story into a main book that way i can and you all you guys that are in the story can be recognized okay?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Koron Fallin is off to a good start Koron Fallin's Avatar
    Thanks

scince my guy is a character from banother story im gonna include a quick little summary.
    my original story was kinda a kingdom hearts thing....so it ended with my guy being turned heartless, so the second part of it was him as a nobody. at the end of that he gives up his chance to be "whole" again to help destroy the big evil guy. as a reward he is still a nobody but he gets the chance to have a new life by being put bac into the world with his memory erased. thats wen he meets the rest of the ppl in this RP. he doesnt rember her but befor him and zenobia met.

Name:??? (zenobia renames him candor)
    Race:human
    Power: mimcs the weapon of his oppenent, but fights differently with it. due to this he his skilled with many different types of weapons. he carrys a little dagger with him though for if his oppenent doesnt have a weapon.
    Appearence:he wears a originization 13 cloak and usually keeps the hood up. wen he puts it down he has medium length brown hair and brownish green eyes.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I approve you character koron fallin this is a suitable character that i have not expected before but its really good to have you as part of the warriors. Ok members who are already in this RPG story please feel free to stay in contact by going on in here to get caught up into where your position is placed on you combat experience even though i disabled that feature from a long time ago anyways letting everyone know that this story is going to finish in about two to three months i believe those who wants to keep it running have to message me and or contact me in order to do side quests and i will gladly accept them as you keep on coming back ok? well good luck and have fun ok?
    Last edited by dark1angel; Sep 10, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: needed to update post for members that are in it still for fun.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm back guys, but would someone mind telling me what the hell is going on? I'm kind of behind on the times, given how much time has passed since I last posted.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

What would you like to know? I haven't been on for a while either, so I don't know how much help I can be.
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Thanks

Hello to both Marcus Feniix and DarkbirdtheScarred if your behind in the story please just try to remember what you post was and since i havent posted either well we are on the same page well except that myself and Zenobia are heading towards the fight against the final fight but we are not close enough to get there since its going to take another part series, oh well but hey at least this story is not going to end right away after defeating the final boss you know? because i got a big surpise for all RPG characters that are in it once everyone gets back online then i will explain everything about whats going to happen ok? Very well then for now lets focus on how to get your characters to replnish your health and recover your energy so please do that including to all members that are in the story alright people? Also one more thing in mind i think there is an included side story that you can make out of it i forgot to tell you that guys my fault i thought i had everything but everything came out really where it should be but im doing my best into completing the set of the real deal. lol ^_^
    Welll good luck to everyone and have fun when your playing.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Darkbird the Scarred is off to a good start Darkbird the Scarred's Avatar
    Waiting in a world of utter darkness, self inflicted isolation
    Thanks

Alright, thanks for the information dark1angel, I'll see what I can do.
    The world will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper... no.

Thanks

You are very welcome with the information Darkbird The Scarred just trying to let everyone know of the updates but i will keep on reminding about the situation still because there is no harm into helping others from what is going on. Rather then letting other members try to figure things out for themselves is not right for me to simply do, all i want to do is simply be a great person and just be a great sotry teller for my the ideas i get from writing up scripts from the RPG's lines. By the way just let me know if anyone else is interested in joining because there are still some openings left for characters to take up places of other member=characters to pick up where they have left off ok?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast