+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy12 View Post
    Name: Jeturo Blaze

Type: Warrior of shadows

Race: all human

Special features: (not sure what you mean)

Equipment: foldable bow gun, single handed katana, and a half a foot long pole that triples in size when a button is pressed

Appearance: Long black hair, golden eyes, T-shirt, jeans, and black jacket

Description: will finish later
    i accept your character and approve it and the special features mean is what mysterious powers he has like what two conceal strength he has like magical powers incredible strength or something like that anyways your now in level one for now and i added that feature thanks to trojan man that suggested it to me so i added that feature also i added another thing is that the weapons you have are also level one and the highest level you can max up to is level five so right now your weapons are in level one for now too and i will count each post you have for me to determine how much experience point you will have and earn to the next level okay?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Name of warrior: archangel

http://pgwebdesign.net/wp-content/up...lustration.jpg

Race: warrior of light

Special equipment:
    Divine Blade
    Divine Shield

Description of character life history:
    I was ones the most power full warior in the heavens army (an army that resideds in heavens) dew to my insibordination i was striped of all of my powers and banished to the relm of the mortals untill im able to reclame my wings.
    Last edited by Trojan man; Feb 15, 2011 at 09:08 AM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Trojan man i approve your character even though you talked to me about the description of the character and i know at least that your able to edit it later on when you finally get the full description and you in on the eight warriors well good luck and i need to get started on the other thread to start the game very well all members please edit some of your character stats if your not sure if thats the correct equipment you have and want to change it please do it i will allow the changes made in couple of days for now please do not rush or panic if the character you created is not complete or you made a mistake into it so i dont mind but its just a reminder thats all cya in a few days in the RPG Forum.

|アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

sabrina18 (Feb 11, 2011)

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

there is going to be a delay in creating the beginning of the RPG story because dark1angel is having so me trouble whit his profile he asked dragon ball for asistans so we have to wait on him to fix his account

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan man For This Useful Post:

sabrina18 (Feb 11, 2011)

Newbie sabrina18 is off to a good start sabrina18's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Alice

Type: Warrior of the demon tribe

Race: Half human half wolf demon

Special features: fast, supper strong,

Equipment: a sword, a dagger,

Appearance: in wolf form:Google Image Result for http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb62/Rivereyes/demonwolf.jpg

Human form: Wolf girl image by leafpetal14 on Photobucket

Description: Grew up in a small town that I didn’t belong because I was different… During night time I turn into a wolf and everyone was afraid that I would harm them so they ask for me to leave there town… I been wondering alone ever since I was 5 yrs old and end up joining a wolf pack and finally I belonged. My wolf clan has been in war with the vampires for ages and I have been fight in combat ever since I was 8 yrs old. Two years ago we finely made a treaty with the blood sucking vampires and made an alice.
    Last edited by sabrina18; Feb 14, 2011 at 09:59 AM.
    ~~~~~Party Girl~~~~~ ^_~

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Rosalie- Fallen angel of darkness

Type: Warrior of the fallen angels

Race: Half Angel Half Vampire

Special features: immortality, the ability to poses someone, the ability to travel through time, the ability to shot lightning out my fingers, supper strength, fast, mind control, sharp claws, the ability to fly,

Equipment: a dagger hidden on her right and left leg,

Appearance: Dark angels image by S3xy_mimi on Photobucket,

Description: Once was an angle above but the other angels saw that I was different so none of them came near me so I ran away sent out to feel like I belong somewhere.. I’ve been alone and wondering around the earth for 45yrs never aging. I joined the fallen angel clan that mainly watches out for others and become there guardians. We been into war with the demons from down under sent out to kill and harm the innocent. Recently signed a treaty with the wolf tribe and been working together to help the innocent.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Thanks

Very well done dark angle and sabrina18 i approve your characters you are now in level one in character status and weapon level one the maximum level for the weapons is five and as for the character status i will depend on how many posts you have made in the thread and i will increase your level by that so for now relax and wait until my problem with my account gets to be fixed so yes there is going to be a delay into creating the thread in the RPG forum where the game begins, so please bare with me okay? thank you.

|アスタロス|

Newbie sabrina18 is off to a good start sabrina18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Very well done dark angle and sabrina18 i approve your characters you are now in level one in character status and weapon level one the maximum level for the weapons is five and as for the character status i will depend on how many posts you have made in the thread and i will increase your level by that so for now relax and wait until my problem with my account gets to be fixed so yes there is going to be a delay into creating the thread in the RPG forum where the game begins, so please bare with me okay? thank you.
    Hey I had jenny help me with my pic I just added them on to what my wolf and girl character looks like I hope there fine.
    ~~~~~Party Girl~~~~~ ^_~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast