+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Quote Originally Posted by sabrina18 View Post
    Hey I had jenny help me with my pic I just added them on to what my wolf and girl character looks like I hope there fine.
    Well based on what i saw its pretty nifty to me in a way and its hard to describe your character creation because thats really something any other player cannot do by what i said anyways with that done said i hope there is a chance your character can be back to human form. *laughs* well i dont know if that could happen at all it is up to you into deciding whether you want your character back to human form or leave him as is? well just let me know and post it here and you must explain it in two sentences on why you want to keep your character the same or not the same okay?

Hello members who joined in this RPG story i have my issue all solved and i have begun the new thread in the RPG Forum i have started it and its going smooth as i planned it out so please begin your quest on the warriors within at heart.
    P.S. I have done a few changes in the script note that it will not affect your ability to level up quickly everything will depend on how you post in the thread it must equal almost the same amount i have written my line so far so please keep this in mind very well then everyone have fun and enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Feb 15, 2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Updating announcement

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Is it too late to join? i haven't done RPG for like a long time ... i miss joining in.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Is it too late to join? i haven't done RPG for like a long time ... i miss joining in.
    nope its not we were still looking for some more people to join in so your in already because i have been waiting for you to be online now for a while so anyways head over to the OOC RPG chat forum so you ca post up your character and then ill tell you whats next okay?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Zenobia Q’ara
    Type:warrior of the dark
    Race:half elf/half dark angel
    Special featuresbsidian black wings, purple eyes,fangs
    Features:this is how i see her but obsidian black wings, elf ears and fangs...200 OK
    Equipment: sword, magical staff
    Description:will finish later
    Last edited by Mega; Mar 11, 2011 at 03:50 AM.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Name: Lúthien

Type: Disowned Dark Priestess of Luna

Race: Dark Elf

Special Features: Pale skin, long silver hair, a crescent moon birthmark on her forehead

Equipment: Onyx staff with a big moonstone at the head of the Priestess staff.

Description: Disowned by her family, she decided to travel for money at first but now that she has saved up more than enough she realizes it's more than wealth that keeps her alive. Her sole purpose is to find others she can trust and hopefully mend a broken Elvin soul while making a worthwhile journey.

( Hope this one fits just fine).

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Mar 10, 2011 at 06:04 AM.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

PhoenixSara i approve your character and your welcome to start at anytime when your ready if you wish to find us the locations are for now is tortula thats where dark knight seldom is and there is lashura i think thats the name where archangel is and nekris is somewhere i dont know the name of the place but if you wish to start where we are then you can but if you wish to start on your own path thats alright fine by me.

|アスタロス|

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it too late too join the RPG? I've never done one, but wanted too.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    Is it too late too join the RPG? I've never done one, but wanted too.
    Thats a very good question you asked there and for all the members that view this it is never to late to join in on the rpg game so my answer is no it is never too late to join on in this great story so far. I mean well i hope everyone has fun doing this if you have any suggestion into the features that i have laid out please pm me and i will try to see what i can do in the meantime anyways, Clay Gardell you can join in when your ready okay?

|アスタロス|

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Clay Gardell (Mar 10, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast