Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Name: Thorn Doku (Male)

Type: Tai-chi & Weapons fighter

Race: Human/Demon Hybrid

Special Features:Medium length black hair, highly toned body from rigorous training, height 5ft 8in

Equipment: Long black pants, black over jacket with fur on the rim, black and blue shoes, and a metal chain necklace. Weapons: Staff, Tai-Chi fighting style form one Cloud form.

Description:Born in Talon, a small town, ravaged by war and poverty. His parents were killed, and he had been adopted by Tai-Chi master, Luo Seu.
    "Your final test is coming soon..." said Luo Seu, hesitating.
    "I'm ready." said Thorn
    "Your task is to kill me... and become your own teacher." says Luo Seu.
    "But, I-"
    Luo Seu looked sternly at Thorn. Thorn obeyed and fought his teacher, striking him down with his desperation move, Cloud Barrage.
    The power of his teacher flowed into his body. All Luo Seu's humanity, strength, and... demons.
    Terrified at what he'd done, Thorn Doku ran from his town and vowed he would not lose control like he had. Never again...

Or so he thought...
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Clay Gardell i accept and approve your character hope you will enjoy the RPG in the meantime do you wish to be a warrior or just a regular fighter that wants to bring peace in this game? well if you choose to be a warrior thats fine by me if not then you can assist the eight warriors when you cross path also have you read my features that i added to the RPG story so far?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Clay Gardell (Mar 10, 2011)

Thanks

I'd like to be a warrior, but they can assist eachother too right? Do I post my charecter stats in the RPG now? Or just on here?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    I'd like to be a warrior, but they can assist eachother too right? Do I post my charecter stats in the RPG now? Or just on here?
    okay to post your character stats is really simple just take a look at the posts done in the RPG forum page and read after the post and you will see that there are battle experience being played out so yeah after you encountered a battle you will then submit a fair amount of battle experience just like Trojan man and myself have posted this in the RPG forum to post the status of the character levels also as you progress you will encounter more powerful dark creatures.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Got it. I'll give it a try. Thx for all the help. I'll be in after I get my stats down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    Got it. I'll give it a try. Thx for all the help. I'll be in after I get my stats down.
    remember to level up fairly you start out as level one for now and weapon level one as well and you can start at any point available to start with as long as your with the storyline alright? very well then have fun and hope we can meet someday in the game to interact i want to see how good you spar with me even though you dont get experience points for sparring thats something i added when i created this RP with some help from Trojan man.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Alright I'll be seeing you around then, in the world. You'll probably have to teach me some things, but not right now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clay Gardell For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 10, 2011)

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Hazel DePriest (female)

Type: Warrior of the Light

Race: Half human/half lycan (wolf)

Special Features: Long, curly dirty-blonde hair; hazel-golden eyes; slightly tan and toned; 5'3

Equipment: black lacey tank top; dark denim jeans; black converses; cross neckalce; no weapons of her own yet, except for her shapeshifting ability (into a wolf, if anyone is wondering)

Description: An orphan, at the age of four, she was adopted into a small clan of shape-shifting humans (lycans) and she has been with them ever since. Though now she is somewhat of a rogue, exploring the world and meeting the occasional aquaintance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast