+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel DePriest View Post
    Name: Hazel DePriest (female)

Type: Warrior of the Light

Race: Half human/half lycan (wolf)

Special Features: Long, curly dirty-blonde hair; hazel-golden eyes; slightly tan and toned; 5'3

Equipment: black lacey tank top; dark denim jeans; black converses; cross neckalce; no weapons of her own yet, except for her shapeshifting ability (into a wolf, if anyone is wondering)

Description: An orphan, at the age of four, she was adopted into a small clan of shape-shifting humans (lycans) and she has been with them ever since. Though now she is somewhat of a rogue, exploring the world and meeting the occasional aquaintance.
    This is interesting i approve your character though the shape shifting ability has to be a hidden ability okay because i dont want to see the usage of shape shifting on every battle so please change it into under special powers or something that will allow you to unlock that power when you reach at a certain level and point that is really needed okay? well have fun and level up fairly as you can see the features in the real rp area that we have submitted.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    This is interesting i approve your character though the shape shifting ability has to be a hidden ability okay because i dont want to see the usage of shape shifting on every battle so please change it into under special powers or something that will allow you to unlock that power when you reach at a certain level and point that is really needed okay? well have fun and level up fairly as you can see the features in the real rp area that we have submitted.
    Will do, sir. Sorry I didn't specify the usage of my ability, but my character can only shift at certain times based on the moon. Again, sorry I didn't specify.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel DePriest View Post
    Will do, sir. Sorry I didn't specify the usage of my ability, but my character can only shift at certain times based on the moon. Again, sorry I didn't specify.
    Everything is placed in order to be played and hopefully there is a good chance to have everything under control in every area you go to simply just enjoy the battle that you go through and also the levels that you increase after every battle is submitted it will get you stronger and more generals will come forth as a greater level than you are right now because in my point of view leveling up is a good thing it will increase the strength you have gain after an exhausting battle with one of the dark creatures so please keep in mind that there should not be a vast amount of casualty it needs to be a small amount of casualties but please keep the people alive when you battle any type of general that gets in your way okay?

|アスタロス|

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Everything is placed in order to be played and hopefully there is a good chance to have everything under control in every area you go to simply just enjoy the battle that you go through and also the levels that you increase after every battle is submitted it will get you stronger and more generals will come forth as a greater level than you are right now because in my point of view leveling up is a good thing it will increase the strength you have gain after an exhausting battle with one of the dark creatures so please keep in mind that there should not be a vast amount of casualty it needs to be a small amount of casualties but please keep the people alive when you battle any type of general that gets in your way okay?
    Okay, I get your point and your reasons, and I'll be sure to keep my word.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazel DePriest For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 13, 2011)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Well someone needs to start talking to Luthien before she gets bored with all of you just being busy with fights.... -.-.... Dark kun ... run into my chara? she just entered the tavern in town...and bored
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Well someone needs to start talking to Luthien before she gets bored with all of you just being busy with fights.... -.-.... Dark kun ... run into my chara? she just entered the tavern in town...and bored
    oh hey sorry i been busy with observing the battles and interactions with the warriors so yeah i could head over there once i heal myself because my characters health is twenty five percent left on him so he needs to find a hotel or some place where he can heal okay?

|アスタロス|

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I was wondering, are we aloud to add creatures? Other then the generals?
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

You should have included that in the chara creation... i'm not so sure about how Dark runs his rp's you'd have to send him a pm
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast