+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

IDK, she might be logging off now. I told her though.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Members of this RPG please report all status on your character please so i can make sense into whats going on because all of you have bumped into one whole place, so i ask that you need to be allies not fight amongst yourselves so please be careful into what your doing it gets confusing when the warriors bump into one another so interact and also i will allow experience being awarded that when you spar i changed it that way you get skilled accurately okay? Have fun and enjoy.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Does the person who loses in the spar lose experience points?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay listen up members Clay Gardell asked a good question of this and my answer is no you do not loose any experience points they remain the same, so any further question please leave a question in this thread regarding the RP game alright?

alright members i am about to change a couple of things in the RP so please do be patient about it the only changes im making is that we will have nine warriors instead of eight for that reason is that a few members wanted me to make it fair for others so i will provide this chance and also since members from the game needs to have experience points on them all the time and also characters are allowed to gain gold money for buying new equipments and also potions for self healing that is all and have a fair play for everyone. thank you for your time.

Enjoy the game this is just the beginning and it will get better around when we hit the middle of the story when i will add an additional twist to the plot of divine chaos that he will try to take down the country down with him when he fails to gain it.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Mar 18, 2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Additional Announcements

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Cool. I think with Nine people we'll have a more diverse story. Maybe there could be a tournament. Just a suggestion...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clay Gardell For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 23, 2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    Cool. I think with Nine people we'll have a more diverse story. Maybe there could be a tournament. Just a suggestion...
    Well with that type of suggestion i can never refuse it for me is like an adventurer and always wondering of new things to come up with so yeah i could do that add a tournament when we hit the middle spot of the story for now its closed the tournament because there are several members that need to reach the same level as i am so for now enjoy the new features that i added recently in the past few days ago okay?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

I understand. If everyone is on different Lv. then the matches won't be even. A tournament sounds fun, but one person will have to be the announcer/ referee.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Gardell View Post
    I understand. If everyone is on different Lv. then the matches won't be even. A tournament sounds fun, but one person will have to be the announcer/ referee.
    Yeah that is going to be a tough one to find an announcer for the tournament in the game i guess i should have been more clearly but for now in the meantime it is closed that part until i open it when all characters reach to level ten that should give members the opportunity to level up in time while for me i am going to take it slowly on the leveling up for now until the warriors level up the same time i did and then i will explain the rules later when i open up this tournament okay sounds good to you Clay Gardell?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast