+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart RP

I'll be happy to help. I 'll help all I can. Just pm me or tell me the problem on here.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

very well then i will explain it i am trying to input on a main character for the villain so my guess is not that great about who can play that part any ideas for that?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Well either get a real player to use the character, or you'll have to use it as one of your Main characters, because you created the RP. I've seen that before.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clay Gardell For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 29, 2011)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Right i am not sure thats why for now in the meantime ill have it under a computer control management so that means anyone can use the opponents movement to spar with later on but hey at least im not going to give up my character or have another character created by me because it will become a troublesome area for myself. so yeah anyways how is your level coming along?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

OKay I guess, but I can't get on as often. I guess your Idea for Divine Chaos will work.

Thanks

Well thank you and dont worry if you cant get back on as often before and i do understand that so how is the progress on the RP i have been checking mine and thefallenangel together and there has not been anything new on the post because some members are taking a break and others forgot about to keep on posting we are just one quarter away from reaching the climax.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

I am waiting for Nekris to post his reply. He hasn't in the last few days...

Thanks

oh i see so nekris is taking his time into posting a better plot anyways we are almost half way there of the story i dont know how long is going to take to finish the story and i know we must take our time because its not going anywhere i will gather all the information and write it down and turn it as a book this is my first attempt into making one because the previous time i made an RP Game is that it was not complete we were heading the right direction and boom all members decided to leave the story alone because it was good at first then all of a sudden i forgot to add a few things so i wont make the same mistake as last time because this story is really meaningful to me and i wish to continue working on it. do you agree into what i am saying?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast