Closed Thread

Thread: Add on to this story!!!

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Add on to this story!!!

Well I was talking with my brother a few days ago when I remember me and him would do this at night when we were bored.
    One of us would start off a story and we would take turns adding on to the story.
    I decided to see if I could start this going here...

First part

"We are on the scene at Bakersfield, California were today a horrible accident took place"
    I grabbed the remote from the table and changed the channel.
    "Hey, I was watching that!", she screamed at me.
    I looked at her, "You are too young to be watching movies like that."
    She glared at me, "That was not a movie I watching the news."
    I looked at her,"Yeah right"
    I turned it back to the station she was watching and saw that it was indeed a special news report by CNN.
    "I told you", I told her to shut up so I could hear what they were saying.
    They said
    "...two young man in thier late twenties were flying in separate private planes when they both crashed to the ground at the same time. The US goverment has sealed off these areas and has told us that they have no comment at the moment. Also there are reports that this is almost the exact same thing that happened in other countries...wait a second... We have breaking news from our news corresponder in London, Jilll...Jill...We seem to be having some technical difficulties... so I will send you over are news corresponder in Otaru,Japan...We seem to be having some technical difficulties there as well...Whats going on?... Can we get any body..."

Okay that is where I am stopping. It is suppose to be a zombie story but you can change the monsters into anything as long as they can change people into things like them or what ever you can come up with just leave the end open so anything can happen.
    Mr. Fangs

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Add on to this story!!!

The field where the planes crashed had the military all over it. The Lieutenant watched as several half tons bringing fresh reinforcements came up the dirt road. Walking up to a soldier, the lieutenant said," Sargent, I want these new men to expand the parameter on the south side." "Yes Ma'am," He saluted. yes the Lieutenant was a "she", not so unusual in this day and age. Just then, machine gun fire erupted from the woods to the west of the field. Then came the screams and more gunfire. "Now what?" The lieutenant thought as she grabbed her own weapon off her back and started to trot across the field toward the woods................................

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

RPG's require 5 members and approval by me before starting, please get 3 more members and PM me.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

((I like this idea by the way))

as she trotted a massive moble suit appeared out of the brush raiining down a hail of bullets. Taking cover she screamed for a retalitory measure be taken. As she yelled a fire sound came from the distance. Several RPGs had been fired at the walking suit. Most hit, causing it to recoil and fall, with the lieutenant not far away. Yelling she darted away from the mobilse suit but........

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

As per Chief's ruling, I'm closing this thread.

Closed Thread