Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Hero's

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Adventure: Hero's

In a different time, in a different world, a place where Elfs, Orcs, Humans, Wizards, and Witch's. all together lived in peace, but like other worlds, there are always corruption, deception, and murderes. each of these different nations live in borders, but they can move in each other's territories. There are enemies about as well that are a threat to this world, the Demora has been looking for new lands for ages, as soon they learned of this world's land for its resources of its iron, gold, silver, and its evil sites.

The Demora opened their gates to this world, and invaded their country for its fertilized lands. The nations leaders did not take this so kindly, they sent their armys to met the Demora in the cold mountains. Between the two worlds became the great war. Thousands of Demora and the Nations army fell, but the dark prince himself entered the war, he has no name, his followers only call him 'Dark Prince'. he led a vast army across the world, and destroyed anything that lived in this world.

The nation leader's grew wary of this invasion. the humans supreme chancellor has a suggestion, if they could find a champion in the nations world, they could have the champion led their army agains't the dark prince. but anyone in the world could be that person. is it a woman? a man? elf? wizard? orc? or witch?, no one knows until they find this champion. as they wait for they great journey to begin.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Magic:
    Weapon:

No God-modding
    No killing other RP's
    Must be at least 4 sentences
    PG-13
    No taking control of another RP.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 13, 2008 at 12:25 PM.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Hero's

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    In a different time, in a different world, a place where Elfs, Orcs, Humans, Wizards, and Witch's. all together lived in peace, but like other worlds, there are always corruption, deception, and murderes. each of these different nations live in borders, but they can move in each other's territories. There are enemies about as well that are a threat to this world, the Demora has been looking for new lands for ages, as soon they learned of this world's land for its resources of its iron, gold, silver, and its evil sites.

The Demora opened their gates to this world, and invaded their country for its fertilized lands. The nations leaders did not take this so kindly, they sent their armys to met the Demora in the cold mountains. Between the two worlds became the great war. Thousands of Demora and the Nations army fell, but the dark prince himself entered the war, he has no name, his followers only call him 'Dark Prince'. he led a vast army across the world, and destroyed anything that lived in this world.

The nation leader's grew wary of this invasion. the humans supreme chancellor has a suggestion, if they could find a champion in the nations world, they could have the champion led their army agains't the dark prince. but anyone in the world could be that person. is it a woman? a man? elf? wizard? orc? or witch?, no one knows until they find this champion. as they wait for they great journey to begin.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Bio:
    Magic:
    Weapon:

No God-modding
    No killing other RP's
    Must be at least 4 sentences
    PG-13
    No taking control of another RP.

I like this i wanna join .......but this story seems all adventure can we put a little bit of comedy and a little of the lighter side of the story on it?
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, you can, its like Epic Tales, but different, lol, just make sure your character has some comedy in it or something like that. (and here I thought everything would be easy from here on)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is cool I'll join...but one question there is one thing i just dont seem to get how will all the other people tie in???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    i think it is cool I'll join...but one question there is one thing i just dont seem to get how will all the other people tie in???
    You can go by yourself or you can join with someone say for example, let me see if I can get this right.

Player 1 walks down the streets as he looks around and some people were looking at him, he walks into a bar, and the people inside stopped talking and looked at the stranger, Player 1 walked to one of the seats and the people continue with their talking.

and if anybody wants to play along with you.

Player 2 sits on his chair and his hat down in front of his face, he crowds yelling stopped and he raised his hat up to see what is going on, he looks and there a stranger standing at the door, he walks in and sats down on the sit orders a drink, Player 2 thinks this guy might help in some way.

It'll be a little easier once the two play together. lol.

Thanks

i figure as much well thank you for the general idea...lets hope this will be a great story

Thanks

if anybody would like to join, also don't pm me about your character, just post it, I got a bunch of pm's I need to make room for more.

Thanks

yeah you think they get the idea that they need to post so others can see the characters.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast