Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Hero's

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Hero's

Name: Verheiden

Race: Human

Appearance: White hair coming down behind his back, he wears a black vest (opened) with a white shirt, his jeans are a little baggy but not too loose and are blue-greyish, his boots are black, his ears are pierced with gold earrings. his eye color is blue, his carries a bag behind his back.

Bio: Verheiden never tells his full name, in fact, Verheiden is not his name, he uses it to hide from people he doesn't want to interfere with. His past in mysterious, he's becoming more like a common bandit than a knight he once use to be.

Magic: fire

Weapon: a long steel sword, a bow and arrows on his back.

Occuption: since everyone thinks he's a thief, he became one.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm interested. tell me when it's good for me to send you a character.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't take pm's, post your character here and I tell you what you need to change and I'll approve it, then your good.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Yuniki Kruss

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long dark pink the hangs over her shoulder in a braid. She has tanish skin and emerald green eyes. She always wears a short black dress the looks shredded at the end. She wears boots that come up to her knee they are black with a silver chain wrapped around them. She alway wears a cloak so no can recognize her.

Bio: She doesn't remember her past and she set out to find out who she was..all she knows is her name and what she believes to be her age.

Magic: Earth (controls all plant like life, she doesn't know her full extinct of her power).

Weapon: A long sword, Its blade is red and has an inscription on it saying what she thinks is her name. It handles is pitch black and has carvings on it but she doesn't know what the carvings are.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in if that's okay. I have a question first, may I use a race from my book? If it's okay with you, I can give you details of said race.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

shouldn't we get this approved by the mods first? then create a character thread?

Name Sakura Hime

Age 18-24

Race Elves

Gender F

Alignment good

Distinctive features the only elven to have been born with wings: does not have the distinctive ears or elves was mistaken as a human.

Clothing lilac dress(greek type):white greek type sandals: a clothe-like headband ornamented by a phoenix emblem always wearing a long white cloak

Weapons sage's diamond staff: and a smal dagger with a small phoenix emblem at the hilt:

Usable Weapons elemental magic

Character Bio: born in to the world where her father had consumated with a half human half elf. does not remember much of her past due to the harm and torture done to her by the ones who killed her father and mother

Character Portrait slim (almost frail to look at) 5' 2 white hair with purple streaks: amber colored eyes:

Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 14, 2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: adding character
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i think that might be best though but who knows

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Zenn-aguro (heir and survivor of the city of light)
    {He goes by Z to avoid any unwanted attention. as his full name has caused trouble for him in the past...}

Race:Wizard

Appearance:
    Except for the long silver bangs which frame his face Z's hair is short and messy. His eyes Have a unique glow and seem to change colors depending on his mood. A rune marking him as royalty (although only the demora would recognize it) extends from his right cheekbone to his jawline. Glowing with a mystical blue hue it usually remains hidden behind his bangs. His unique features are not evident at first glance due to his black cloak which he uses to avoid the focus of demora as well as well as hide his shy nature. Over his cloak he wears a light set of armour. Flying from around his neck is a soft silver scarf which used to belong to his mother.
    Z's somewhat timid nature has fooled some to believe him weak; a mistake that his enemies never live to regret. Noticeable only to those with magic ability a young woman (17or so) follows him around, every part of her from her pink blue eyes to her outrageous attitude offset Z's quiet nature. Their sometimes ridiculous relationship often causes wizards and witches to burst out into random laughter convincing everyone that they're nuts. Only Z who usually smiles back feeling abashed and his shadow understand.

Bio: Z's past is unknown to any but himself. According to rumor Z is a survivor of the city of light (the first city destroyed by the demora) on the day of it's destruction Z the baby was handed by his mother to an honor guard to hide him in another dimension. In a ditch effort to save the boys life they wandered into an empty cave where they discovered treausure and forgot about their duty to the boy. The owner of the trasure returned to the cave ambushed the guards on their way out and ate his fill. Torn between eating the child and a painful stomach ache the dragon decided to entertain the boy only to become fascinated with the boy and his ability to learn magic.

The dragon raised Z to understand the principles of magic and summoning. While expirimenting with the latter he tried to conjure a friend for his mentor (and addoptive father) as he had plans to leave and discover his past and the world. Instead, he accidentally animated his shadow. Knowing enough of Z's past to interest him she further convinces him to go on a journey with her to, "fill in some blanks." She often argues with Z on the most trivial of things and tugs at his scarf pulling his face down to hers (much to his discomfort) when she wants to prove a point. When it comes to a battle, seh forgives their differences and does her part.

Weapon: King's cross (dragon whisker)
    although he keeps it with him in hopes of being taught how to use it and as a key to his past, he knows it has magical properties which seem to help him control his magic but he doesn't yet know what they are. When he came of age and began to struggle with magic incidentally casting spells in random directions, he accidentallty cut off one of the dragon's whiskers. Upse with this the dragon made a sword out of the whisker to help Z, "control himself and his magic." The blade is formed by absorbing the magic of it user and condensing it into a blade; the length and quality of the blade are determined by the power of the user. Currrently for Z it is a massive greatsword which he is incapable of sucessfully wielding in battle.

Aborbs 3/4 of Z's magic ability.

Magic: All magic that would be known to a dragon.

Z is not accepted as a wizard to the wizarding community because of his refusal to study under "old toads who want nothing more then to disect me" this is an arguement that he constantly has with his shadow who is partial to him working for the community to make some money for "the finer things in life."
    Last edited by Corvus; May 13, 2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: major tweaking of minor details and (at a later date to fit hk's criteria)

... and join my rebellion against time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Corvus For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 13, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast