Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Adventure: Hero's

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Hero's

I like you character...I cant wait to see him in action...I think he will do great.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time I made an idea, it only took 5 characters to make an approval, and yet one of the mods is a friend....well sort of lol. as long there is 5 people joined, its good.

And Zyta, I'll make an acception on this one,

Corvus
    PhoenixSara
    Kiani Haki22

you guys have been approved.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 14, 2008 at 08:27 AM.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

finally! I made it XD. thanks again hellknight. well count me in...

Name:Vash

Race:human

Appearance:Has Short black hair. reddish-brown eyes. numerous scars all over his upper body. Black baggy pants. He always wear a 5 star pentagram around his neck at all times.

Bio:Vash was once a knight. He was known for killing an army of muderous orcs alone. He was also known as Vash-the juggernaut. He was a high ranked knight. Then one day, he was informed that his wife and only child was brutally murdered by the hands of bandit orcs, for revenge of his legendary deed. He then immediately left the knights and left his hometown. He has been to countless towns, in a mission to eradicate all remaining evil orcs from the lands.

Magic:Earth

Weapon(s):a pair of steel gauntlets that he always wears on his hands.

Occupation:A is mainly a mercianary for slaying orcs. But He also takes other jobs, if the client is in desperate need.
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 14, 2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: character corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

lol sorry to disappoint you my friend, the Orcs are also a part of the civilized nation, but I guess you can change that to criminal Orcs or a army of bandit Orcs.

alright thats five, now we have to wait for the chief's approval or any other mods.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Approved, have fun and remember to create your RPG, Character and OOC threds

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY!!!! WE HAVE AN RPG!!!!
    I guess that means we, are starting soon?

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Gustav Heim

Race: Half elf, father human, mother elf

Appearance: Although Gustav is a half elf, he doesn't have pointy ears. He has brown hair, and he likes to wear a teal shirt, given to him by his mother. He's quite short for his age, but he doesn't care.

Bio: Although Gustav is quite young, he is extremely talented. He has been granted permission by the town chief and by his teacher to go out and explore the world. Under one condition, that he would be accompanied by Lock, his best friend, who is 17. Gustav is brave, but he can get scared from time to time. His greatest fear are dragons

Magic: Gustav uses ancient elf magic, he can use attacking spells, but also is quite good in defence.

Weapon:Rod of Fornica

Occupation: He used to be teached by his uncle, Forton Heim, but now he travels the wold, trying to earn some money by questing.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Please use the proper threads to join, this already been approved so closing.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3