+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aeo

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Aeo

Info
    I really don’t know what to say here that will not reveal the whole story. Hmm, it’s a futuristic RP; it will focus a lot on character development and a super size character sheet. This will hopefully be my best yet since I’ve failed so many times and learned so many new things. About the technology in this RP; you are free to make anything up, I guess there is a limit but I’m sure you know where it is without my help. Since it is imaged based you will catch on pretty quick about the technology. I’ve been quite nervous about making a new RP since mine constantly fail, but we’ll see how this one goes.
    What I can say is that all of us will start the story on a factory planet. A factory planet is a planet pretty much covered with mining facilities, factories of different kinds and so on, a very hazardous place, very hazardous indeed. The name of this planet is called LARO-5.

About us
    Shapers are a breed of humans that possess an extraordinary chromosome that is developed at birth. This chromosome responds positively to Gaia radiation and infects the subject with Gaia organisms. Gaia is an ecological hypothesis proposing that the biosphere and the physical components of a planet that possess these conditions; Atmosphere, Cryosphere, Hydrosphere and Lithosphere are coupled to form a complex interacting system; an organism.
    This organism maintains the climatic and biogeochemical conditions on a planet that can support organic life in a preferred homeostasis. This organism is presented in a light green liquid matter buried deep within a planet. It is not actual liquid but the massive collection of these organisms makes it look like a liquid form. Even if Gaia is located deep within the ground it is still all around us, in the air and in all living things.
    Shapers are a part of this living organism called Gaia and since it is everywhere in all living things and all around us they can shape their surroundings in any way they want. How they shape varies a lot between each individual but they all share the same supposition that their abilities are abstract.
    There are no absolute facts or answers to how their shaping works or what they can actually do.
    But some assumptions indicate that shapers supposedly would be able to; Manipulate time, manifest entities from nightmares, rip out souls, partition particles, control minds, shape any object in any way or form, create vortexes, trap people in dreamworlds and a lot more.
    Gaia is energy, the energy of life that keeps a planet. There is no possible way to mine this power since it is an organism that is aware of its existence and therefore protects it self. However, it is possible to extract Gaia from Shapers and it is a very painful experience. The Federation has a taskforce of agents that are specialized in Shaper counter combat and tactics and trained to hunt them down and bring them in for Gaia extraction. This information is unknown to the public, as far as they are concerned shapers or agents do not exist.

About them
    The Federation work as a law enforcement in the universe. It is basically collaboration between the police, army and various minor authorities. There are several domestic organizations within the Federation and one of them is the agents. Agents are part of a silent sub organization that root out shaper activity in the universe and arrest any suspects. Since it is a silent partner in the Federation no records of what they do are kept and therefore they can do whatever they want. Agents usually work alone with assistance from standard or elite Federation personnel. They are not superhuman but extremely well trained in all arts of combat, tactics and they know every dirty little trick in the book.
    “Shaping is forbidden and thus resulting in full alert if it is practiced in public, but as long as it isn’t the shapers can go on about their lives in peace” – that’s the official statement from the Federation, which obviously is a lie. But the Federation is but a pawn in a bigger game of politics. They are controlled by a senator who created the Federation which in turn is controlled by the senate and the senate is controlled by the Emperor which in turn is controlled by people with far greater power than anyone can imagine. It’s a mess, but that’s how politics work, corrupted politics.

Summary
    Shapers are but an extinct species whom are about to be exterminated really soon. Some call them angels, others daemons but at the end of the day they are just like you and me, trying to make their way through life. But before they disappear they will have one more important task at their hands, something the Federation can not handle by them selves… something that makes the universe bleed.

Note You can be an Agent if you want, but preferrably join us Shapers at some point as you notice what the federation is doing about this crisis.

Basic Rules
    -No autohits
    -GM controlls NPCs
    -eh.. have fun?

Shaper Sheet (please do this carefully, if you feel stressed, reserve a spot by posting and then edit it later.)
    Name:
    Place of Birth:
    Home Planet: (small description of your home planet; does not have to be same as place of birth.)
    Job: (Something fitting for LARO-5 where the story start.)
    Wealth: (salary and savings.)
    Appearance: (description, or image or both.)

Shaping: (Your shaping ability. If you are interested in those in the info text and don’t know how they work I’ll be more than happy to fill you in so just ask.)
    Special skills: (for example; martial arts, computers and hacking, persuasion, anything goes in here.)
    Gear: (What you have on your person.)
    Possessions: (Notable things your character own.)
    Feats: (Notable things in general.)

Personality: (related to your zodiac sign)
    Family:
    Background Story:
    Notes: (Feel free to add any kind of category you want.)

Agent Sheet
    Name:
    Place of Birth:
    Home Planet:
    Job: Agent
    Wealth: Federation sponsored.
    Appearance:

Privileges: Access to standard & elite armed Federation personnel, armored vehicles and anti-shaping weaponry.
    Special skills:
    Gear:
    Possessions:
    Feats:

Personality:
    Family:
    Background Story:
    Notes:

Anti-shaping weaponry: A medium sized device that is mounted onto a vehicle or the ground and operated by two individuals. Only agents carry the firing codes. This device unleashes a shockwave that will within 10 miles incapacitate subjects with high Gaia radiation for up to 5 minutes. The shockwave will also stun other organic life; possibly kill them unless protected by Federation armor.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Aeo

Hmmm...Sounds cool too...
    I will think about it okay...^_^...
    We will see....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Shaper
    Name: Jason Hellinger
    Zodiac Sign: Gemini
    Race: 3/4 Caucasian 1/4 Japanese
    Place of Birth: LARO-4
    Home Planet: LARO-5
    Job: Quartermaster
    Wealth: middle class
    Appearance: An average-looking male stands in front of you. He stands about 5'11" but seems a bit shorter, because he slouches a bit. As he runs a hand through his straight, dark brown hair, you see his eyes, a vivid blue. He sees you looking at him and he gives you a smile, showing straight white teeth, even though you don't know him. His t-shirt shows his athletic muscles. As you keep looking at him you can see that he has a sort of handsomely-rugged quality about him. He turns and, in the blink of an eye, is gone.

Shaping: Telekinesis. Range 50 yards. He can heat things up via friction if he concentrates on them. 500 lb. limit.
    Special skills: Can "bend" bullets via his telekinesis. Good at getting supplies off the record.
    Gear: 5" long knife, 30' spool of nanofiber, wallet with approx. 50$, pocket notebook, 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, cellphone.
    Possessions: .44 cal. Gelson Special Pistol (think the gun for Mass Effect) with 50 shots per block. Holotop (a computer that has a holographic screen, keyboard, and mouse. Fold up to about the size of a wallet)
    Feats: Athletic, good at shooting, skiing

Personality: He generally has a carefree attitude about himself. He is serious about few things, but they include; Work, love, life. He takes his job seriously, never plays with people's hearts, and loves life above all things.
    Family: Father: Steven Hellinger, age 50
    Mother: Asuka Hellinger, age 48
    Sister: Kimberly Hellinger, age 21

Background Story: He moved to LARO-5 when he was 3, after his parents fled from LARO-4. The reason was that his father was framed in a white-collar crime. Since then his father had gotten an administrating job and rose in the ranks quick and eventually became second in command of a large company. Jason decided to go a different path than his father and joined a supply company. He is slowly making his way up the company ladder.

When Jason was thirteen he first discovered his powers. In the beginning, he was scared. What was he? How could he do this? Hundreds of questions raced through his mind. Then, one day, he was stopped by a strange character on the street. "If you want to know about yourself look at this." The person said as he slipped a data card into his pocket. Jason tried to stop him, but the person shimmered out of sight. Jason stood there, looking at the space the man just was, not believing what he just saw. Later, Jason looked at the data card. There wasn't much on it. A few ancient newspaper articles about people doing supernatural things. A bundle of medical reports that made almost no sense. There were a few disturbing things in it though. An audio clip titled "Fed" sounded like radio chatter from when a bunch of people took out a "target". The last thing in the card was a simple text file. "You are a Shaper. Don't get caught or you will die. Destroy this data card." Jason was worried the most by the last part, "Don't get caught or you will die". He promptly destroyed the card, then melded with society...
    Notes: Jason is not really content with his job. He longs for adventure and reads fantasy books almost constantly. He never uses his power unless it is life threatening (or no one is around). He loves his sister dearly and would do almost anything for her. Jason recently broke up dating a person he met at a cafe'. While their relationship was promising, it wouldn't have worked. When Jason goes out, he doesn't go to the bar (he dislikes the taste of alcohol), instead he heads to clubs, and interacts with whoever is there.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Shaper Sheet
    Name: Hoshi Ichinose
    Zodiac Sign: Cancer
    Race: Acolyte – A segregated race of human that has been driven away due to their occult beliefs. They have gained an affinity with the Gaia matter all around them, breathing it in (yes, I know that everyone does) and shaping it to their own will, though most are peace-loving advocates.
    Place of Birth: Far to the North on a planet called Lional in a village called Kakumei.
    Home Planet: LARO-5
    Job: Maintenance worker, waitress, manager, and delivery girl – essentially a slave for the higher-ups and everyone else.
    Wealth: 15,000 Credits/Month per job. Savings close to 10,000,000 (some got from heritance and the rest from her many jobs.)
    Appearance: http://ranka.imouto.org/sample/79654...9%20sample.jpg

And

http://ranka.imouto.org/sample/0e9a3...5%20sample.jpg

Shaping: Shape and reshape Gaia energy matter at its core to the appearance and properties of her will. I.E. She can turn air to metal and water to fire and whatever.
    Special skills: None really, she has done a bit of everything as she tried to find her place in the world.
    Gear: Nothing other than her purse which has her credit card, ID Card, and other everyday essentials.
    Possessions: A locket, a cloth wrist bracer like thing (both she got from Cloud – TBA)
    Feats: Hoshi doesn’t really stand out, nor does she try. She has been told to lie in hiding her whole life and is an expert on hiding and living, that way she has chosen to life by, but she thrives to seek a more entertaining lifestyle

Personality: Whimsical, carefree, honest, but also calculative.

Family: Hoshi’s family died when she was five years old, young; they died in a car crash resulting in Hoshi staying with her next door neighbor and best friend, Cloud Nigai’s family. They happily took her in knowing of her heritage (though Cloud did not, being unable to understand the whole complexity of the issue at his age). From there she has grown up into the girl she is today.

Background Story: Her family brought Hoshi from their home planet to LARO-5 when she was only two. Nothing eventful happened during the three years she lived with her family until they died and she was taken in by Cloud’s family. To Hoshi, Cloud family with strange; they would take a shower (or a bath in Cloud’s case) “EVERY DAY!” as she used to scream. Hoshi loved to take baths, loved them even more when she took them with Cloud as children. The two often played in the bath, sometimes for up to an hour, before Cloud’s mother would usher them out with both a whimsical and angry look on. Hoshi, for all intents and purposes, forgot about her family’s death.

Just after their death, however, she would be found many days, all day, locked in her room with no light staring off into space — usually the wall or the closet — in a sort of trance-like state. It wasn’t until Cloud took the initiative and spoke to her that she came out of this shell. It wasn’t easy though, Hoshi remained in this dead-like state for nearly half a year in total.

Around when she was ten both Cloud and her body began to mature, separately (in terms of speed) with Hoshi maturing first. Mentally, for a few years before their body began to mature, she felt embarrassed whenever the two would bath together and never understood why. Cloud, too, would feel awkward, but as always, their embarrassment would give way to fun and excitement. When Hoshi understood why she felt embarrassed, she spoke to Cloud’s mother about it — they were often seen together more than Cloud and Hoshi sometimes; like true mother and daughter, they were truly very close — and the two never took another bath together again.

At age thirteen, when she was only a month away from her fourteenth birthday, Hoshi and cloud lost their virginity. It happened one stormy, sullen afternoon at school. The pair would often be seen together long before this since and their classmates would joke about their relationship, as the kids that they were, and in turn Hoshi and Cloud would scorn them and call them names back, defending their honor and all that jazz. They never took their classmates’ words very seriously until that one fated day. They were eating lunch outside in the rain because Hoshi felt calmest, happiest, when it rained (I could go into all the details, but I’ll save that till later, you’ll just have to believe me that she loved it when it rained to the max and beyond), earlier that day their teacher had forbidden everyone from going outside because it was raining. Already in trouble, their clothes dripping wet and their skin froze from the wind, but without the teacher’s knowledge they stole their way into a storage room at the back of school until their clothes dried off. Not to go into any details, they had never really thought of the act before, it just happened suddenly on that awkward school afternoon.

Two years after that when Hoshi and cloud were sixteen — they never spoke of that day, but held it in high regard, a secret only they could know that was more special than life itself — Cloud suddenly vanished leaving a very disgruntled and torn Hoshi behind. There were no signs of a struggle, no locks had been picked; it looked as though Cloud merely went for a walk that night and never came home. The trauma of when she lost her family came back full-force, hitting Hoshi in the chest. She cried for days on end, she refused to eat, speak to anyone; any words that fell on her were never truly heard. She spoke in incoherent tones, her voice often cracked, split between crying and speaking. Hoshi tried to kill herself twice, on the second she was sent in for rehab, the entire Cloud family was devastated, but refused to let Hoshi disappear from their lives next. She came back home after nearly a full year in rehab, mostly cured, at least she never spoke of Cloud to anyone since then, acting as though he never existed in the first place. Cloud’s family questioned it, but dared against opening the wounds again.

A week passed since Hoshi returned from rehab and she was gone again, this time to find Cloud. She didn’t say this exactly, but it was implied in her note:

'I lost something very special, and I’m going to find it.
    -Love Hoshi'

Her first job was to find a place to live and support herself. With the help of her step-family, Hoshi was able to find a place to stay and though they gave her a lot of money, she is determined to make it on her own. The Cloud family never took back the money they gave her, but hoped she would t least use it if she was in a pinch.

It’s now been months since she left home on her journey, four to the day to be exact, when this RP starts.

Notes: N/A
    Last edited by zyta; Jan 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds good give me a few days to get my guy set up, this is alot of stuff to put up good job Zyta always love your details.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

im in too now ill just think of how to make my character and by then this thread should be approved.

Thanks

Thanks Grim-dude, really needed ya! Look forward to what knid of character you come up with.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh count me in!! Sounds like it would be good. I'll make the sheet later. Got lots to do!! ^__^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread