+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alabaster Memories

Newbie ValkyrieofDreams is off to a good start ValkyrieofDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Alabaster Memories

This RPidea I have is Norse Mythology based. It is starting out with a dream....a Valkyrie, servant of Odin, saviors of worthy souls of Midgard (Earth), is sentenced to spend her days in Helheim (Hell). She has been framed. She is the only Valkyrie that suspects someone with high power standing is framing her, other Valkyries, the gods and goddesses themselves, and even the brave souls they have saved from the clasps of Hel, ruling goddess of Helheim. She isn't listened to and is sent to Helheim.

It continues with a girl, Kyli Soma, who has had these dreams for as long as she can ever remember. In this journey, she struggles, along with others, to discover who they once were. This is an RP to discover oneself, and discover past lives. This is an RP to discover who is framing the very gods in the gates of Valhalla. Tell me what ya'll think so far and I'll elaborate on any questions you have.

Otaku DangerGirl is off to a good start DangerGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alabaster Memories

sounds interesting, PM me the details please? if i join im just gonna have to be the bubbly ditz again. its my nature, what can i do.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

This sounds pretty interesting. Can I be a servant of Loki?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Count me in love norse mythology, send me the details.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

will you caught my attention im in maybe i could be some evil gods apprentice.

Newbie ValkyrieofDreams is off to a good start ValkyrieofDreams's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* I can put up the beginning OOC, but I'm still waiting for approval.

I will start the OOC with the following:

(By the way, this is supposed to be a dream....but you're really there...if you know what I mean.)

A woman stands before a group on a red carpet and stares down at everyone from a raised platform with a demeaning look. She is wearing a green tunic that reaches to mid-thigh and boots that are the same shade of color that reach up to her knees. She is also wearing short emerald gloves. Her golden strands of hair are held back by a golden crown, gleaming from the sun shining from the glass covered roof of the cathedral. She spoke and her voice was like birds chirping and lightly playing musical notes.

"You are all here for a purpose. You have all been rescued by Valkyrie or a god or goddess themselves." She began to pace as a warlord would. "You have been specially selected for your skills and prowess." She waved her hand and many parchments and quills appeared on a wooden table to the left. "Fill out this inquiry and then hand them to me. As soon as you return them to me, your journey through life shall progress once more..." As each person grabs a parchment and quill, they see the following:

Earth given name:
    Current life age:
    Einherjar/Valkyrie/God/Goddess: (Okay, Einherjar are souls that have been chosen by Valkyries to fight in the final battle, Ragnarok. Valkyries are female warriors chosen by the gods and goddesses to go to Midgard to chose worthy souls they believe to be strong enough to survive the upcoming war. If you are a god or goddess it is explained at the bottom.)
    Present life ability:
    Present life biography:
    Appearance: (here, you can either put a picture, or a complete physical description)

The woman spoke once more. "You will not place your life description before you died, because, of course ignorant ones, you do not remember. Only those who are gods or goddesses shall remember their time here in Valhalla. And, before this ends," as everyone gives her their parchments. "You shall know my name. It is Freya."

(Now, Einherjar are exemplary in a certain weapon, so you must put what weapon you excel at. Valkyries also wield weapons, so put that in there. Now...gods and goddesses...not everyone can be a god or goddess. All gods and goddesses are available for the uptake. If you are a god or goddess, you will choose if you were banished, or if you are taking a human vessel in order to spy upon the world. Furthermore, if you are a god or goddess, you choose whether or not you are going to aide those who were banished get back into Valhalla, or hinder them. Do NOT list those, though. It will add to the mystery. And please, gods and goddesses, whether you are a minor god/goddess or a major one, describe who you are, what your domain is, and incorporate what you rule into any powers you may have.)

So, wait before writing any characters. you might want to type them up on a word document and save them. As SOON as I'm approved by a head honcho, I'll put my OOC up first and that will be the go ahead for everyone else.

+ Reply to Thread