+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

Hi I am Seira Hime. until yesterday, i found out i have a twin brother and a half sister who is part undine part wizard( she looks like a normal human not like a fish)

My world is being threatened by the invasion of the dark elves and dark elementals and frankly speaking we don't have enough soldiers or population the recruit. My brother's tasc is to manage the kingdom and me well i have to travel across Locke to find people to help us out. Atlantis' bounty has always been a source of happiness but the scarcity in people is something i may be able to address by travelling and inviting others to live in out community. How the elves got to breathe under water is a mystery to be found out as well.

I will also have to travel to Atlantis and Locke ( the human world) last stop is Treasura where the threat lies and the number of dark forces are becoming strong.

I will need to get as much help as i can. and all the help i need. The prize in the journey is yet to be determined but rest assured the ending of this journey and fight will be a long one.

Races involved : Mermaid , undines human (wizard world); the dark elves : and the dark elementals (pan's people) and the demons

land : (may come up with more names as the story moves)atlantis;Locke: Demon's den:

Name
    Race

Alignment

Distinctive marks

Clothing

Weapons
    Usable Weapons
    Character Bio:
    Character Portrait

Rules: all characters will be approved by me
    No God-modding
    No killing other RP's
    Must be at least 4 sentences
    PG-15
    No taking control of another RP.

i am hoping others will join. all who join are free to and the spells may be one liners or in the form of a poem or a song and i will check the originallity if you guys post

Name Seira Hime
    Age 19-25 years looks about 16

Race half mermaid half wizard

Gender F

Alignment Good

Distinctive mark: born from royalty she does not have fishtails that is typically associated with mermaids or undines; a birthmark on her forhead that is in the shape of neptune's trident signifying she is a direct descendant of netptune.

Clothing a bluish leather razorback tanktop that has neptune's insignia. and a black skirt and a pair of boots that has mercury's wings near the knee 9said to have been given by mercury to her family

Weapons a small trident and dagger with neptune's mark at the hilt.

Usable Weapons weather manipulation
    Character Bio: she is the twin sister of the heir of atlantis, she functions as the emabassador though the council does not take her seriously since of her young age. she has to look for people to help her fight the coming invasion offering them treasures and some of the rewards will be revealed along the way. Promised to marry one of the elves but she has not surfaced to land to meet this person and due to the impending danger to her people she remains uncertain if this is the way for peace but her brother's decision is the utmost priority.she also has to look for her sister to take her place in the palace.

Character Portrait 5'3 platinum blond hair that falls to the waist raised in martial arts and to fight for women have to learn to defend themselves.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: putting character bio
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival

What is the level of magic for the wizards that can be done; what i mean is: Is there a limit to the potential while underwater, in a different land, or is it all the same verywhere and only depends on the person's potential?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

here in this one all is the same whether in atlantis or Locke but water casts are stronger under the sea and ice casts will be the one that modifies the power of the spells but the fire spells /casts are just as strong except for apprentices.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice of an idea i'm in ,i'll be the first dark elf .. i'll be posting my character soon.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Xahron

Land: The forests of Locke

Race: Wood Elf

Alignment: Neutral, deciding which side to join

Distinctive marks: 3 claw marks over right eye, neck length green hair, pointy ears

Clothing: Metal gauntlets, leather/fur vest, cloth pants, barefoot,

Weapons: Two daggers given by his father, enchanted bow with elven arrows
    Usable Weapons: see above

Character Bio: Xahron is an orphan, his parents killed by disease early on in his childhood. he sees the evils of the world and sees what sides fight for it and against it. he sees corruption in both sides and is unsure of whos war to fight. he is protective of his comrades, cold and serious, dark and broody, sarcastic, actually a caring and jovial person at heart.

Character Portrait: about 6 feet tall, lanky, nimble and moves gracefully. has red eyes and has scars across his chest, pale complexion and pale skin. average build, has a tatoo on his back that looks like this:
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; May 19, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
    Why hello there!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm in, I'll post my character soon. I hope alot of people join.

Name: Ash Lost Heart

Land: Shores of Locke

Race: Dark Elf

Alignment: Good, could switch depending on situations

Distinctive marks: Hair to shoulders, a Bright Dark blue, like it is a dark color, but just pops out. His hair glows in the dark. Scar just above his left eye, like from a flaming sword it curves around the eye, from eyebrow to the side of his left cheek. He has bright green eyes that also glow in the dark.

Clothing: black leather vest with a white cotton undershirt. A hooded fur overcoat that’s open at the front. Old type reading glasses that have been fitted with tinted glass like that of a church, to make sunglasses, though he uses them at night as well, they were made for the purpose of not letting anyone see his green eyes, like his hood is for his hair, and is almost always up. Something like leather material pants, but not, black and very loose blood red belt. Black hunting boots, with five, two centimeter spikes around the tip. A pouch strapped to his pants for caring materials like medicine, food, other, strapped to the right leg. Has a ring on his left ring finger with a red gem set in it; this was given to him by his father.

Weapons: not counting boots, caries a short sword, and two daggers strapped to his belt as well as 5 throwing knives placed within his overcoat.

Usable Weapons: above, plus boots

Character Bio: He lives in isolation, venturing out to the populated areas of the beach only for what he needs. He has lost everyone, his family, friends, and all that he once cared for. He holds friendship and family above all else, above law, honor, good and evil. He would send himself to hell in order to even just help a friend. Of which he has none now. He has an amazingly strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad. He goes by his beliefs, not society, not religion, because of this he tends to make others worry about him being around, what he might do, but overall, people tend to trust him.

Character Portrait: He has a normal looking face with the added description above; 5’10” tall, good build, semi-muscular. Size 11 boots, average figure. Of course he has pointed ears. He is somewhat pale, though probably just because of all the black clothing contrasting his white skin.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; May 19, 2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: double post

Thanks

I am approving the character of trusworthy and neodeath. I hope Lich and Zyta posts their character and join

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    I am approving the character of trusworthy and neodeath. I hope Lich and Zyta posts their character and join
    woo! you're the best. ill start drawing him soon enough.....or would it be easier to just describe him?
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast