+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach RP

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach RP

Umm i would like to propose that we open a sub fourm for bleach. let people create characters based on the rules of the bleach universe. nmae a zanpakto come up with special abilities and develop a system of rank and order. also we would need to develop a system to gain experience and levels. so more active players can acheive more than those who are not active.

Does anyone like this idea?
    Let me hear your thoughts....

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach RP

umm still no response but i was thinking it over and we don't need a sub forum but simply a thread it will be a bit confusing this way but i geuss it will be easier to do!

anyway here are a few rules that i came up with:

of course you need a name and age, but along with that a name for you zanpakto and your shikai if you chose to have one. to make it fair nobody will have bankai except for captains and several others but not everyone can have a bankai just like that. but keep it in mind because once awarded bankai you will need some idea. also you can have 2 abilities such as shunpo, kido, weapon proficency and stuff of the like! i think starting with 1 or 2 squauds at first would be good cuz idk how this is gunna take to people. (obviously nobody is really thrilled about it. i hope this is not for nothing!) but anyway the captains will be decided probably by me but my decision will be based on how much you frequent the site and the number of post you have!

umm the rpg itself will be as if all characters are in the sould society and will receive missions and that will be your RP you will write the mission out as if you were there!

i have been writing some myself to see how it would work and here is a sample of somthing i came up with during my thought process

Kitsu was excited for his second mission so when the 1st squad captain came to the 5th squad for assistance he immediately jumped at the chance. Sitting in the large room with both Captain Lucius and Captain Commander Hychien Ki'tenio he was almost forced to the floor buy there spiritual pressure. But when the captain commander explained the situation to Captain Lucius, Kitsu jumped up and immediately offered himself for the mission. Irritated by Kitsu's childish behavior in front of both him and the Captain Commander, Lucius shot a mean nasty look at Kitsu. A look that said behave yourself in our presence.

Kitsu was awarded the mission simply because there we no other available seats above him that were available for the mission and the captain felt that anyone below the 4th seat would have a very hard time dealing with such a powerful hollow. But regardless of the situation Kitsu couldn't have been more pleased and was dedicated to prove to the captain that he would not regret his choice. “I may act childish and carefree here safe in the seriti but outside in the real world in a battle with a hollow, I couldn't get more serious!” and off he went to prove himself to the captain.

Running through the chilled air of the soul society Kitsu had his mind set. There would be no wandering thoughts this time. “It's about time I get rid of that habit.” he said to himself quietly. Slowly he approached the senkai gate that would take him to the real world. The gate appeared before him and looked as it always had. It looked as if you would pass right though to the other side, that it was just a door in the middle of open space. But as soon as the hell-butterfly appeared he knew it was more than just a door. Not to mention the magical looking glow that came from the doorway.

Kitsu reached the gate and stopped to speak with the guards. Koai and Kira have been his friends for years so he explained the situation to them and they wished him luck but also stated that he probably wouldn't need it. “Those two,” Kitsu thought as he passed through the gate “have always been overconfident in my abilities, but I hope that they are right.”

He appeared in a large grassy plain. The surrounding landscape...

so i hope i get some replies about ppl eager to do this and ir i do i will post a setup of how the characters should be made! XD!!!

+ Reply to Thread