Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

It had been five years since the rebellion and the attack on Karakura lead by Sōsuke Aizen and his Espada in their attempted coup of the Great Spirit King. Since then, there has been little to even talk about. Hollows had all but disappeared from the earth. In so much that very few Soul Reapers even came there anymore.

But recently, things in the universe have been stirring. Weird and mysterious things are happening in both the human and spirit world. Things like large groups of people and even soul reapers having their very souls sucked from their bodies. Huge landmarks, temples, and ancient relics all keep disappearing completely as if overnight. Something big is happening, something mysterious is coming… no one is prepared…and there is no more time left.
    The court of the 13 squads has been assembled:

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “As you all well know, things have been very restless as of late and something is happening within the depths of Hueco Mundo. 12th Division Captain Kurotsuchi has been monitoring these occurrences and is here to bring us his report.”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “Yes, well that is just it. Every time we send reconnaissance drones into Hueco Mundo, they disappear failing to ever come back or transmit any data. With the exception of just a few hours ago, very problematic these drones are, but neither here nor there. We received a degraded transmission with the most intriguing of images. It took several hours to restore and… well…see for yourselves”

10th Division Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya: “No way, Menos and Adjuchas in those numbers and Vasto Lorde!?”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “It would appear so, however no other information has been gathered on these figures, their levels and if they are indeed Menos and Adjuchas an why they are traveling in a group like that. Or even if they are the only group of them. We simply must have more data.”

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “Yes, this is most disturbing. We have no time to spare, each of the court squads will be stationed at the out skirts of the Seireitei.”

12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi: “But what about the data, you cannot expect the Research Division to properly assess the situation without more information.”

1st Division Captain Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: “Yes, that is most certainly true however the protection of the Seireitei, must take precedence for the current squads, which is why the Great Spirit King has ordered the formation on a new court guard division, the 14th Division Special Infiltration Court Squad. Newly appointed captain Kyoshu "Kyo" Mitsuhide will be forming a special group of soul reapers to infiltrate Hueco Mundo and report back the details of what they find. That is all, please prepare your people and take your stations.”

Rules:
    1. No godmodding or invicible characters. That mease if it doesn't got a disadvanture or it sound like it is Captain lv then its NOT going in to these RPG.
    1.READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM THESE NUMBER ONE RULE
    2. Rules brocken will lead to ether deleted character or be
    3. One liners will not be accepted; if you wish to join you must
    at least write one decent five sentence paragraph in every post.
    4. Killing off another character that is not yours is off limits;
    but prior to terminating your own character's life PM me.
    5. All romance relationships must be kept PG 13.
    6. I have the final word while making decisions!
    7. All forum rules apply.
    8. All Ranks for 2nd, 3th, 4th, and 5th will be given to the people do will in combat training
    9. All must train to get there bankai for only the Captain, 2nd Lt., and 3th will be able to use them at the start of the rpg.
    10. READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM THESE NUMBER ONE RULE

character sheet (Characters made must be PM to my first before post here that is a rule)
    Name:

Appearence: (Will need pic of character)

Rank: (Most PM for rank there will be no Captain rank given out for there is only one Captain "Kyo" and no god modding!)

Race: (All most be shinigami no other race until farther in to story!)

Zanpakutō:

Shikai: (Name when called out to go in to bankai form)

Bankai: PENDING (Per Chiefblackhammer)

Abilites: (Abilite most have a equal disadvanture or more. If disadvanture/s is not equal to abilite, then please find a new abilite or double disadvantures)NO GODD MODDING Disadvantures: (Disadvanture are as followed hurt with use, time counter (max time of 5 mins)use or wait of use), slow attack/s, one use only, and elemant weakness or use and soon.

Bio: (Must be a five sentence paragraph or more please)P.S. These is the second time making a bleach RPG. It was hard to get approved by Cheif the last time because my plot didn't go to will, and will the god modding characters being post. Which clearly sound like god mod to boot it got deleted so these may seem rule bond. Im sorry but the first people that help me know that i trided to be cool about. Now I have no time to a waste with people not following the rule sorry. So please read and follow the rule so we all can have a fun rpg.

THANK YOU, walterguy
    Attached Images
    Last edited by walterguy; Jun 13, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
    hi

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm interested in this. put up a charcter template and I'll join.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    I'm interested in this. put up a charcter template and I'll join.
    Name: Ashiko Muroski

Rank: Must PM for rank there will be no Captain rank given out for there is only one Captain "Kyo" and no god moding: Pending.

Race: All most be shinigami no: Shinigami

Zanpakutō: A 15 inch black hilt and a 3 inch in diameter hand guard in silver color, the blade is 4'6" and blue swathed with black. It looks like blue marble with black veins running through it. There is an engraving on the side that spells out “Lightning.”

Shikai: He calls out “Kyuukyoku Handanryoku Raikou!” or Final Judgment of Lightning, and a great light erupts from his blade totally enveloping the battle field. It lets everyone know he has released. It also lets people know to stay away.

Abilities: He is able to control and influence electricity. He can also control the electrical impulses in the body, thus controlling the nervous system of his enemies. He can over amplify their senses, making them extremely sensitive to any attacks or he can shutdown their system and cause them to lose all feeling. They are then not able to move because their muscle control is almost completely gone. He can make them attack themselves if he chooses. He can even read the impulses in their brain and read their moves before they do them. He can also use his powers to amplify his own abilities. He can bump up his muscles and power. But this takes a lot of Raitsu. Most of his abilities take major amounts of Raitsu. As a final attack, he can gather thunderclouds to call a huge lightning storm. He calls forth “Let this be your Final Judgment!” Then ten thousand lightning strikes come forth from the clouds to obliterate his enemies. This is his most powerful attack but it is very focused and can be dodged if you are fast enough. He is also very wide open for attack during this time.

Disabilities: His left arm is a bit slower in reaction time due to an injury from long ago. He is also more emotional than he should be. But that can be seen as an advantage because his true power is only released when his best friends or comrades are in great danger or close to death. Against his people with water powers, he can be overpowered. He can be overloaded by the water, thus electrocuting himself. His powers also take a lot of Raitsu and must be recharged, most times for at least 5 minutes. During this time his power is at least 1/3 of his normal level.

Bio: He joined the squad after his powers were found out by some menos that attacked his town. He tried to best to defend his home town but was too weak and was hurt. The shinigami then stepped in and saved him and then they looked after him. He was grateful to then and wanted to become stronger to protect those he loved. When he was training, he was very weak. It looked like he wouldn’t even make it to 3rd lieutenant. But then another menos attacked his town. His team was sent to deal with them. His family was hurt during the attack. As he was fighting to save them, his final power released and for the first time he did his Bankai. He dealt with all the menos by himself after that. As he progressed in training, his power grew to something that was unpredicted for him. It was thought he would be weak but he ended up becoming equal to the rank of 2nd lieutenant. He trains frequently in order to raise his power even more.

Yes, I added and changed around a bunch of stuff.
    Last edited by Vincent; Jun 13, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 11, 2009)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - Tale of the 14th Division Squad

Name: Retlin Aenor

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 300

Appearance:

Race: Shinigami

Zanpakuto:tadaibareru (heavy barrel)

Shikai: holds sword in both hands and says "reach out and touch someone tadaibareru" to which the sword breaks into two http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...arthshaker.jpg, also armor plating covers the arms up to the shoulders allowing him to block swords if necessary. using riatsu, of which he has no short supply, he can shoot energy bullets through the gun. Differents amounts of riatsu mean different uses and destructive abilities. He is also able to manipulate the trajectory to a degree.

Abilities with disabilities:
    Has tried to master hand to hand and is extremely proficient in it, but he still tries to stay at range, needs to rely on his shoulder armor and guns to guard more effectivly against melee

can do shunpo to a degree that is said to be equal to Shihouin Yoruichi(Because of her personal training) but this takes large amounts of riatsu and is extrely unstable (could go 500ft or 50miles)and uses it for escape purposes only, because of this he sticks to what he has dubbed halfshun (half shunpo) a much weaker version which he can use to cover short distances 90-100yards instantly but is unable to use in succession and must wait 2 seconds after each halfshun.

is able to manipulate the elements into his gun with his riatsu creating different rounds for different effects. such as fire rounds(exploding) ice rounds(freezing) to name a few, but this takes a certain amount of concentration in shikai and he only uses it when he is at a range where he can focus on it for 2-4seconds.

can use kido but lacks experience, not to mention doesn't really want to use it, so will rarely if ever perform kido techniques, but when he does they are fairly powerful but does about half the amount of damage to him as it does to his enemy.

while using shikai or bankai, after using the 6 rounds from the chambers in quick succession he has to wait for his riatsu to recharge the cartriges, which depending on how much he used can be 15 seconds to one minute in shikai or 5 seconds to 30seconds in bankai. If he forces his riatsu into the gun to reload faster than normal he not only causes injury to himself but the shot he will use that riatsu for will use 150% more energy.

Bio: Retlin was an outcast from birth but was given a chance to show his worth to when he was given the chance to join the 13 court squads at the young age of 16. Quickly rising through the ranks of squad 11 with missions he nor his allies were supposed to survive. he was sent on a mission to hueco mundo as 2nd seat with 20 other shinigami on a secret mission at the age of 21, after returning as the sol survivor one year later with information that couldn't be dechyphered from the visual recorder. he was considered a casualty because he wouldn't respond to anything. so he was relieved of his duties and seat only to be sent to Unohana's squad for treatment to no avail, with Unohana classifying him as having 2 personalities. Cause unknown, she believes this is why he was the only survivor. After several attempts, against Retlin's explicit warnings, Capt. Unohana was unsuccessful at bringing out the 2nd persona leaving many questions unanswered, and the only thing Retlin would say was that Reltin his other personality was the complete opposite of him and that he would come out when needed.

One year after the attack on Karakura the information and visuals on the recorder were finally dechyphered and it was discovered that Retlin had fought heroicly and to the best of his ability against impossible odds, and even though he incured great damage to himself managed to escape. And over the years that had passed since his secret mission continually trained himself harder and harder as if obsessed with getting power for something only he could understand, often hiding his powers to escape the notice of higher ups.

A short time there after a representative of Kyoshu "Kyo" Mitsuhide found Retlin and explained the situtation to him. Retlin decided to go and join Kyoshu Mitsuhide, if needed, under one condition. "Give me my orders, get out of my way." Was all he would say to Mitsuhide with a huge smile. "Cause im a wild card."

*note* if this chara is to godly i apologize, this is my First RPG chara and i tried to not make him a god. Please pm me so that i may make adjustments to better suit the RPG. Thank you for understanding. *note*

Fixed some discrepancies in the timeline for my bio, and added a statement at the end of my bio.

Added appearance picture.
    Last edited by Acidalium; Jun 20, 2009 at 06:57 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

No one is to have a Bankai except the Captain and possibly the lieutenant (assuming walter wants him/her to have one). You cannot violate the laws of the series and only Captain level and a few lieutenants have Bankai.

Also Walter will assign all ranks in the group, there is 1 Captain, 1 Lieutenant (also known as second seat) and all other members will be given seat # ranking from 3rd to whatever with the smaller the number meaning the higher the rank.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    No one is to have a Bankai except the Captain and possibly the lieutenant (assuming walter wants him/her to have one). You cannot violate the laws of the series and only Captain level and a few lieutenants have Bankai.
    Alright, no problem. I'm fine with that. I can wait for permission from you or him. Thanks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 13, 2009)

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    i got cha, already asked walter about rank. but thanks for the heads up

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 13, 2009)

Thanks

I made a lot of changes to my character. Take a look at it now.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Nichole Kavor

Race: Shinigami

Zanpakutō: raikou heki (Lightning burst) it is a little longer than a regular zanpakuto, its crossguard looks like two lightning blots crossing each other.

Shikai: "strike" raikou heki Nichole slices her zanpakuto through the air and a arc of lightning shots from the blade she can do this a total of ten times before she needs to recharge.

Bankai: Not yet acheived she is close and has meet all the requirments, but her zanpakuto is holding back until what raikou heki says is the right time

Abilites: Nichole is a excellent swordswoman and a considered a expert in it, but her kido abilites are low. She knows flash step and her spirutale persure his slightly higher than most. she is fast though her power hits is somthing to be desired. Her problem is that she dosent think just charges into battle without much controle so that leaves her in some tight postions some times

Bio: Nichole was a Rukon District kid until her elavated spirtual persure was noticed by a passing soul reaper. She was taken to the Academy were she trained. She was assigned to squad Six. When Nichole found out about the new squad she was one of the first to try and get in.
    Live Life Or Die

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast