The long range, twin aisle 777 holds about 365 passengers, making it Boeing's second biggest plane. Since its first flight in 1994, it's been a best seller for Boeing, which has sold more 777s than any of its other current large planes. In May, it began offering the revamped 777X. Cheap Mens Nike Free 5.0+ On Saturday, Penn State announced it had hired James Franklin away from Vanderbilt under a contract that will pay Franklin $4 million for 2014, plus a $300,000 bonus that will become payable on Dec. 31, 2014 ?? the final day of this contract year. However, the financial term sheet that Penn State made available Saturday did not address the buyout that Franklin presumably owes Vanderbilt for terminating a contract that Vanderbilt revised in December 2012, the second time in as many years it re drew the deal of a coach it hired in December 2010. As a private school, Vanderbilt is not required to make public its employment contracts. Mens Nike Free 4.0 V3 Sale Born: November 23, 1929 presentClaim to Fame: During the last days of the Cold War, Lindsey implied humans would no longer be around after the 1980s in his book The 1980s: Countdown to Armageddon. After the book was taken out of print, he wrote another eschatological book, Planet Earth 2000 AD, which explained the New Millennium, would be the next doomsday. He currently hosts a 30 minute television show called The Hal Lindsey Report on the Angel One and DayStar networks. Cheap Mens Nike Air Max 2013 "I added a little bit of muscle," McGary told the Free Press, noting he's now 260 pounds. "I leaned up and got rid of any fat I had left in me."All Mike Gesell needed was some rest. Not that the Nebraska native is used to taking time off but he had to.