+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: City Of Shadows - Story 1

Newbie Eternal Rain107 is off to a good start Eternal Rain107's Avatar
    Thanks

City Of Shadows - Story 1

This actually is going to be my first story i had in mind to get things going. Even though i have plenty of an idea, i feel i should start with this one first since i see a lot of room for others to get in on it.

Background Story: Stories of people becoming possessed is more frequent than before. Society begins to question rather what is becoming of the living and determining if people are going mad or if demons truly exist. While studies are being performed and scientists begin to study if it's a plagued virus, the government begins to get their hands in the situation. Sending that of the military investigators to identify and examine patients who are experiencing symptoms while others seek knowledge of the event in their own way.

Deep within a dark forest, rested that of a gated mansion. Inside rested that of demons and their beloved master, Solice. Solice Eskyda was that of a woman who was born with a demonic gene. Having experienced demons first hand at a young age she couldn't bare their sight. Her parents were killed when she was at the age of 3. Given foster parents, none could explain why she cried or had nightmares every night. Students in school throughout her years made fun of her and abused her. Deep down inside she held that of anger and power which she did not know of, until the time came when she could no longer bare it. Unexpectedly summoning that of a white wolf within the schools grounds, killing over 7 students. It was than that she was never heard or seen again.

Having disappeared at the age of 18, she began to focus and try to understand what made her different. She began to see how the world worked and how they treated each other. Even the innocent were pried upon and sometimes guilty. Yet, why should everyone suffer when she felt she could make them the same. Human's were considered as fragile and difficult. In return she spoke with the demons, making them an offering. She informed that she would let them take the souls of the living and devour it to make the body in which they claimed their own. The demons saw this as a prize, to leave their world and walk among the living unharmed and unnoticed...or so they thought. From that time they claimed her a master, her words spoke only of command to them. In doing so, Solice waited for the world to be into that of her own image.

Rules:
    - No god-moding.
    - Must have at least a post of one paragraph (4-5 sentences).
    - Killing other characters will not be tolerated unless that person wants their character killed.
    - Any sexual content in the story must be kept to PG13.
    - You are allowed to play only one character within the story. Sub characters are allowed ( such as maybe a grandmother who has a short part in the scene).
    - Be creative and descriptive as you can.

Roles:
    Each person has their own role. In this case with the storyline the following are open for the taking.

Good:
    - One of the military investigators.
    - Citizen
    - Scientist
    - Mercenary
    - Special Op
    - The Gifted (Has the ability to use some powers of their own will. Ex. Speak to the dead, Elemental control, etc.).
    - Spy
    - Assassin
    ( I will accept some people playing the good side as demons if necessary.)

Evil:
    - Demon that serves Solice.
    - Possessed Mercenary
    - Vampire (Rather since i consider them something of a demonic entity).
    - The Gifted (Has the ability to use some powers of their own will. Ex. Speak to the dead, Elemental control, etc.).
    - Adviser to Solice.
    - Possessed Spy
    - Possessed Assassin

- Any others please confront me first so that i can give the O.K.

Fill out in your post: (Character Sheet)

Name:
    Race:
    Ability:
    Looks:
    Weapons:
    Personality:
    Background:

Thank you for reading and considering.

P.S. Once i get more than 5 people who are considering i will open a character thread under OOC.
    Last edited by Eternal Rain107; Dec 06, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: City Of Shadows - Story 1

Ill join since it doesn't look like anyone wants to join mine, also, can legendary creatures be made to combat these demons? Such as dragons and the like? are there sides or what?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrodin View Post
    Ill join since it doesn't look like anyone wants to join mine, also, can legendary creatures be made to combat these demons? Such as dragons and the like? are there sides or what?

I'll allow summons and pets on the side. That's fine. Just as long as they are not over powering. Always good to have companions in a RP, in my opinion. That's why mine has a demon wolf.

Sorry, forgot to add this. Solice is the bad side, so anyone against her (Military, Citizens, anything not demonic) are on another side (Good). I was hoping that on the good side, someone will decide who might be the leader unless they dont want one. That is entirely up to them.
    Last edited by Eternal Rain107; Dec 06, 2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer one other question.

Thanks

I'll go ahead and post my character information. :P

Just incase i will do so in posting some information in regards to my character so you might be able to get an idea. Even if my plan doesn't pull through. lol

Name: Solice Eskyda
    Abilities: Able to shape shift into a white wolf and summon demons of darkness. Have a "second sight" ( Like seeing someone's face of the past or present ).
    Appearance: Solice Eskyda (The girl to the right).
    Weapon: The Departed
    Country of Origin: Europe
    Personality: Laid back, down to earth, strict at times, suave, luring (she likes to tease sometimes), thoughtful.
    Background: Realizing what fear she had brought to others and seeing what powers she had, she intended to flip the world upside down into her own creation. Eliminating those that stood against her and allowing demons to take the souls of innocent and live within the comfort of their bodies to walk among the living. Demons were the only thing that stood beside her and seeing that she was giving them a promising chance to leave from the underworld, her word was of command. Yet, that of the demon which lived within her still prevailed. It allowed her to take the form of its white wolf self and venture without giving about her whereabouts. To investigate those outside of her territory and make sure or keep an eye on those that sought the source of these demons resurrections.

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

wait so the gifted are teh good or bad side?
    sorry im kinda lost on this

There's my chara anyway

Name:Pepper
    Race: Gifted
    Ability: Manipulates flame
    Looks: Pepper During a christmas party

Weapons:The twin blades of mithrodin (only ones in exsistence)
    Mithrodin black
    Mithrodin white
    Personality: Pepper is an enigma, she can act all nice, prim and proper one moment, then be blood thirsty the next.
    Background:Pepper grew up in an orphanage till the age of ten, when she was adopted by a wealthy family looking for an heir to their fortune and their way of martial arts. By the age of 15 she was professed to be a genius in the martial arts world, knowing very few defeats, and always showing compassion at the end of the fight, however during the fight, she seemed to be posessed by a demon.
    Last edited by Mithrodin; Dec 06, 2009 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrodin View Post
    wait so the gifted are teh good or bad side?
    sorry im kinda lost on this

The gifted can be either good or bad. Seeing as they are not like normal people they have the choice to decide if they are for or against civilization and a new world order. Originally though, they start out as good.

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

How does this look?

Name: Corpus Maximus
    Race: Demon
    Ability: Super Fast (Quickly moves for slashing with his claws)
    Looks:
    Corpus in a good mood
    Mask with teeth
    Arms are bladed
    No pupils
    long hair
    (everything in the picture)
    Weapons: Claws
    Personality: Murderous, Reckless, Destructive, Quiet, Crafty
    Background: Doesn't have much of a background. He is one of the more skillful demons summoned by Solice. Nothing else is known about him and his ways.
    I R Da Monkey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monkey31192 View Post
    How does this look?

Name: Corpus Maximus
    Race: Demon
    Ability: Super Fast (Quickly moves for slashing with his claws)
    Looks:
    Corpus in a good mood
    Mask with teeth
    Arms are bladed
    No pupils
    long hair
    (everything in the picture)
    Weapons: Claws
    Personality: Murderous, Reckless, Destructive, Quiet, Crafty
    Background: Doesn't have much of a background. He is one of the more skillful demons summoned by Solice. Nothing else is known about him and his ways.
    Looks good! He looks kinda scary too. :P I assume he is on Solice's side?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast