Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal of Elements

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post

Weapon: A hair-band with a crimson pendant in the center of it. It contains all of her powers and it gives her life. When broke, she will die instantly. She can also use the bow and arrow.
    The pendant is quite interesting ayu,

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn View Post

Weapon: two silver arm bands, he also has a long knife
    Can you give an example of how he'll use this weapon??

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    I hope this is acceptable.

Abilities: Able to create miniature Volcanoes directly below his opponents,

Yeah it is acceptable, but Im afraid, I cant allow the volcano appearing below your opponent. Controlling fire is enough, u can only use one abilities at a time. But as the story progress, we might gain another abilities as well..

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by firstborn

Weapon: two silver arm bands, he also has a long knife

Can you give an example of how he'll use this weapon??
    Silver is a very contuctable metal, moreso than copper. He uses this with his abilaty to unleash lightning (kinda like two permenant tazers on his wrists lol)
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

*nod head* Sou ga sou ga.... Now I know..ehehehe... The use of an electricity conductor is quite interesting knowing your element is from electricity. Yoshi! We only need the approval... Ganbatte!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i want to do this but give me time have to make a profile....just letting you know that i'm in it....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

ahahaha... Just take your time Renn,ehehehe.....

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope this okay....it didn't take to long

Name:Reverie Higrashi

Nickname:Renn

element:light

abilities:To use her light element to heal herself

weapon:Twin blades, and she wears hand bracers for in case
    there is hand to hand combat

appearence:
    ~head:She has dark brown hair,which she keeps up in small pigtails
    ~Face:She has topaz eyes,and a gental face.
    ~body:She has a medium bulit,and she stands at 5'7
    ~Dress:She wears a snow white cloak;under is blue shorts,dark blue,
    near high socks,and a white long sleeved shirt.

Personality:She is quiet,always thinking what to do next. With her amazing memory and brain, she
    is always one step ahead of the enemy.

weaknesseople being loud and stupid(makes her really mad thus her losing
    her consentration)

Bio:Reverie a.k.a Renn has been know for smarts, her abilitie to kill, and
    her drawings. She has no place to call home. She travels from
    place to place. As she travels she looks for some beauty in this world. When
    she finds one, she draws it. She is very quiet and tends not to respond to people.
    She hope to find a truely beatiful thing one day.

When she was young, she was in an accident that causes her to get sick from time
    to time. When like this she is weak and can't defend herself. She makes sure that
    she is not in battle at this time.

Although she is quiet and keeps to herself,she hopes to find someone to confide
    in. She has been alone since her "accident" and hopes to find true friendship.
    On her journay she found one person but when she left for a job she came back to
    find them dead. No one would tell her what happen. She hopes to someday find out
    the truth, and find some like that person whom she confided in.

okay see if this works......
    Last edited by Renn; Dec 18, 2007 at 07:01 AM. Reason: fixing a part and adding more

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm supposing we just post our characters? I didn't wait for a reply via PM because I wanted to get my character down. sorry if that was a no no. >.<

Hope you like the idea. I have a link for you to see an outline of what I mean on the element.

-------

Name: Alterious Al(Allen) Lazel.
    Nickname: Alty, or Al.
    Element: Quintessence/ Aether

Abilities: He can focus power of the soul and the Aether to make a blade extend from around his hands, usually his right. This blade is called " Sypher " and is quite powerful when fully charged.

Ability Status: Active.

Weapon:
    Two in all. With the exception of Sypher, each glove has a jewel on the tops of the hands. They are called 'Thought' and 'Memory'. 'Thought' allows him to think faster and essentially react slightly quicker then the average person giving his body and nerve transmissions a subtle boost. Memory allows him to remember any spells he had learned with greater ease. This lets him cast the simpler spells almost instantly by spell chanting in his mind. These jewels were enchanted by a greater Quintessence wielder by the name of Finstre, his old master.

Appearance:
    Alterious is an average sized person reaching about 5'8'' with his somewhat slim body. His arms and legs are well worked and strong because of all the travels he had taken after his master died. His hair is long enough to reach the bottom of his neck and is smooth gentle blue, his eyes are a deeper blue. He wears his brown leather gloves display hold Thought and Memory (Which are attached to him by his energy) and black leather boots under a silk-like leather tunic-robe combination, which is white with gold about it's edges. Around his neck is tied a Magi's cloak, as blue as his hair and as strong as silk.

Personality: Alterious used to be a nervous and shaky lad when he was younger, but years of travel had made him understand life a bit better. Though he has a keen sense of justice and a large stand in 'right and wrong', taking on the code of the old Ancients. His manner is mild, or light, very rarely is he taken by rage.

Weaknesses:
    Ever since he was young he never liked the rain. It always as a depressing affect on him when nature cries. Though his more wizardly side knows it waters the land it never fills him with that grace filled relaxing feelings others see. This was from all the deaths in the rain in his past and the affects it had on him. This can change him a lot in a battle and just whatever he is in.

Bio: Alterious Allen Lazel, a wizard by his appearance and practices and a warrior by his ways. Alty as those who'd know him called him was a practitioner and follower of Ancient Magicks, Magick that that Gods never spread throughout their world because they knew it was too much for it to bare. They only let the early Finstre bloodline hold these secrets, protecting them from those who would disrupt the balance. By no means could they themselves fully use the magick, but they learned about it all in order to keep the knowledge safe.

Where Mr. Lazel comes into play, he was the son of a common man woman who knew their boy had a gift for the scholarly and the Knowing, Academia and the finer arts of fencing and Swordcraft (This was just by the way his body would move when he'd play around with the other boys in the rural areas, and when he learned things faster and more efficiently then others). By the age of twelve he was brought to the Finstre house, where he would study and take what he could from Alvin Von Finstre, the head of the house and keeper of the ancient secrets. He took the middle name of his 'master' as the proof of his loyalty and apprenticeship.

Alterious found himself trusted with such secrets as noted above, his knowledge and ability to absorb it was great enough for him to know better then try to spread it and use it for his gain. In his time in the house, a total of six years he learned what it would take a normal person fifteen years to memorize. But all those times he was at the house he saw the Finstre family dwindling..

Each time one of the house died, whether by radicalists, bandits or just nature it had started to rain, as if the Gods were crying for the loss of another Finstre. Six years of this brought his disliking of the rain and the dark gray clouds of the storms. It always changed the way he saw things.. until it was gone. His last year at the Finstre house was when he was eighteen, and he finally got down thew last few pages of the ancient book of magicks.

That was the day that Alvin Von Finstre died, and the day he left to venture through the world to learn all he could and teach the ways of honor to those who'd listen. It was during this time the Crystal shattered, and he found out that his body had become filled with the power of the Quintessence, the Very Aether that was beyond world bounds. This power was overwhelming and difficult to handle for the first four years, but all through that time he realized that element correlated with the teachings of the ancient tome.. the tome he memorized and burned in a sacred flame. The tome that was never to return until he brought it back.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    weapon:also in times of need she uses spell cards to summon a
    guradian to help her out.

hope this is okay.....
    Sorry Renn, but the ability of summoning is already been occupied by my character.. Im afraid you cant have that as your ability... Pick another ability to use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    [COLOR="Orange"]

Weapon:
    They are called 'Thought' and 'Memory'. 'Thought' allows him to think faster and essentially react slightly quicker then the average person giving his body and nerve transmissions a subtle boost. Memory allows him to remember any spells he had learned with greater ease. This lets him cast the simpler spells almost instantly by spell chanting in his mind. These jewels were enchanted by a greater Quintessence wielder by the name of Finstre, his old master.
    I guess you have limitations in using this Jewels?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast