Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Demon Lands

Feudal Japan, the Demon Lands, is in a state of dismay. Demons and evil thugs are running amok killing innocent people and stealing for others. With a certain demon pulling all the strings. No one knows how or why, they just know his name...Xion. A being with great power, terrible, but great. With him in control evil shall keep growing stronger and stronger. With evil growing stronger the righteous and chilvalrous people are becoming harder to find. With Xion in control of everything, people are losing their homes, belonging, and worse, their lives and freedom. No one who has seen him has lived, so no one knows much about him, other than, his adept ability at controlling everything in the backround. With his 2 lieutenants, Xlyn and Ryu, people and demons alike are giving into slavery and evil. All the good and chilvalrous people can do, is wait and pray, help comes soon.

A wise seer had a vision that Japan is now in need of 6 special warriors, and any willing to help the cause, to shift the balance back to good, where people get along and no longer are controlled Xion and his minions. Will you be one, willing to help this cause, and restore balance, to all that is right?

~Character Sheet:
    Name: [x]
    Race: [x] {Demon, half demon, human} {For the demons you can say Wolf Demon, fox demon, ect.}
    Specialty: [x] {See Character Roles below}
    Weapon(s): [x] {Limit to 3 please. We don't need walking armories}
    Kind of armor: {Leather, cloth{Normal clothing included}, plate, chain, ect.}
    Ability(s): [x] {Dont be a god}
    Personality: [x]
    Extra Details or info: [x] {What ever you want to include}
    Bio: [x]
    Appearance: [x] {Img, detailed information, extra info that isnt in pic}

~Character Roles{Humans}
    Priest(ess):Mainly the healer, uses mostly staffs or bows, has intense knowledge about herbs and demons, can remove curses through praying, and can purify demonic artifacts.

Monk:Mainly hand-to-hand fighter or stave fighter, usually has great knowledge of sacred sutras and demons.

Swordsman(Swordswoman):Great with swords, can block most melee attacks, usually fast(depending on sword)

Assassin:Usually really fast and quiet, doesn't tire quickly, but can be defeated easily in face to face combat, usually uses blades or bows.

Thug:Usually a Hand-to-hand or knife fighter, tends to be strong and sluggish, and usually fights dirty.

Spearmaster:Usually uses spears, but can use and polearm(Poleaxe, ect.), accurate at hitting, quick thrust, not to strong.

~Character Roles{Demons and Half Demons}
    Brute:Extremely strong, average or below average intellegence, hard to kill or defeat.

Dark Priest(ess):Can cause harm through chants and rituals

Feral Beast:Takes the form of their race of demon(Like a fox or wolf). Usually fast when not in demon form.

Assassin:Usually really fast and quiet, doesn't tire quickly, but can be defeated easily in face to face combat.

Mage{Half demon only}:Can control one element(Fire, water, wind, earth) to such extremes that they can conjure it out of nowhere, Usually use a certain item to help channel their power(Not alway)

~My character:
    Name: Reika
    Race: Human
    Specialty: Assassin
    Weapon(s): Short Katana and Hidden Blade(Right bracer)
    Armor: Chainmail vest, Leather pads, cloth robe. (Extremely Mobile)
    Ability(s): Very fast and agile
    Personality: Shy, kind, quiet.
    Extra Details or Info: Name means Lovely Flower. Doesn't know her mother.
    Bio: Her father was an assassin and he decided to train her everything he knew. Her intense training started when she was 8 years old and she has mastered her fathers fighting style and abilities. When she was 16 she surpassed everything he father expected of her. Now she wanders around slaying vile demons and protecting the innocent.
    Appearance:
    Last edited by Stormwolf; Dec 15, 2008 at 08:50 PM.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

MMM..
    I like it be I dont know if I will be joining you...
    I will think about it okay..^_^...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cool if you can put more infos so other people would understand the story. Also, please put a storyline. One problem of RPGs is the flow of the story. Anyway, it's a good start. Keep up. I would like to join. I'll post the character laterz.

Thanks

Ill try to make it better, I've been thinking about this for alittle, but im not great at starting RPs, so any help would be greatful. i personally think it could be fun.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds good so far, sign me up if it is still open, and if i can mind if i go to the evil side. If not it is fine by me
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FangBloodthirst View Post
    Sounds good so far, sign me up if it is still open, and if i can mind if i go to the evil side. If not it is fine by me
    We still got lots of space lol. Id prefer you to be good or play the role or one of Xion's Lieutenants, If ya want I can add ya in as his lieutenant, or you can take the name and role of one of the already made ones, they dont have an appearance or personality yet so you can make em up

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

~Character Sheet:
    Name: Shiori
    Race: half demon
    Specialty: mage and swordsman
    Weapon(s): katana
    Kind of armor:against dark magic
    Ability(s): fire, can run really fast,very strong hanyou
    Personality: shy yet determined
    Extra Details or info:
    Bio: she's never known her family. now she searches for what could be her only true home.
    Appearance:white silky long hair, tan skin, blue eyes, white dog ears

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's much better now. I'll sign up. But, I dunno when I'll be able to post. Because I'm lazy. But maybe tomorrow. Oh. SUGGESTON: You should try putting a pic of your RPC so that people would get a better look at you character.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast