Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Demon Lands

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Demon Lands

I'm going to be entering this as well, my character is about a fourth complete. (I can post everything except the bio for now).

I vote that you make a rule that there be no off-colored text, it really hurts my eyes (I have incredibly sensitive eye), if that's okay.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    We still got lots of space lol. Id prefer you to be good or play the role or one of Xion's Lieutenants, If ya want I can add ya in as his lieutenant, or you can take the name and role of one of the already made ones, they dont have an appearance or personality yet so you can make em up
    sounds good to me. i will be Ryu, any guide lines for me to follow.
    Live Life Or Die

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ya, people can you please not use colored txt. It hurts my eyes too. Only red, and other DARKER txt are the things I would allow unless someone else has a problem.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Alkron (No Last Name, Alkron isn’t even his true name…)
    Race: Half-breed whelp.
    Specialty: Assassin
    Weapon(s): Astral Blade, Wooden Sword, and a Dagger.

Both the Astral Blade and the Wooden Sword are of the same length, shorter than an average katana, a slightly heavier hilt, plain with no special design running down the blade. With a user touches the Astral Blade he could feel its power connected directly with their life-force…

The Dagger is well hidden, never kept in the same location on his body for too long.

Kind of armor: No body armor, simple cloth, and bracers for both arms and legs; though he does wear a cloak made from demon hide that keeps him warm when it snows, the cloak is rather heavy for a human.

Ability(s):

Fast and agile don’t even begin to describe Alkron. His speed is comparable to a falcon’s death swoop in mid-air, or the swiftness of an antelope on the grasslands of Africa. His agility is as keen as a cat on the hunt, his reflexes are top notch, second to none which allows him to move in ways seemingly impossible, twist his body in incoherent possibilities. This does, however, leave his physical strength something to be desired for. Stronger than a human, weaker than a demon and most half-breeds in comparison; he makes up for the lack of strength with his cunning knowledge of the body and utilizing his opponents movements against themselves, if all else fails. Normally his victims never get a chance to see his face before their demise is lurking at them from behind the gates of hell.

Being a half-breed, Alkron has the unique ability, like most of his kind, to control both human and demon energies. His demon half is weaker in energy damage, but is quicker to apply in a battle and automatically saves him from most poisons. His human side is quite different; for one it is much harder to call upon for his human energy is like his direct link to his life whereas his demon energy is like borrowing the energy from his natural surroundings. His human energy has more potential in both offense and defense which also gives him an incredible desire for survival.

The Astral Blade is rumored to be a weapon of the Gods. Its powers seem endless, even Alkron, Master of his Blade for many years, doesn’t fully understand even a small percent of its power and abilities. What he has found does kindle a fire in him to delve deeper into its mysteries; The Astral Blade gives Alkron the power to see the threads, the very fabric that hold everything together and, with the blade, to sever to threads. This results in the absolute destruction of whatever he cuts the threads of; once cut, a thread can be repaired, with time only. Not only physical properties apply to the Astral Blade, even the unseen threads of magic; as the invisible wires of magic contort around their caster, seeable only to the caster, with the Astral Blade, Alkron could see the threads as well and sever them at will.

Invincible as the Astral Blade may seem, Alkron has a code only to use it in 1. Life-threatening situations, or 2. If something tramples upon his own twisted sense of morality, such as eternal damnation with chains, he’ll set the man free and then kill him so that he may find peace.

Personality: Alkron has a twisted sense of justice that even he doesn’t fully understand at times. He is both cunning and a very in-depth thinker if an occasion desires it. Extremely smart in battle, he is like a tactician that oversees a battle and thinks on the best set of options to counter his enemy, he never sets his mind on one outcome; in battle he flows like water, he must, if he wants to live. He has an unshakeable desire to live, eve going as far as biting off an arm, or both if he knew it would allow him to live later. He’s cunning, cynical, and generally acts like a full on jerk most of the time.

Extra Details or info: “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today, if these are my last words, let them be seize the day.”

Bio: Much too long, it’d be easier to learn about him in the RP.

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with a few silvery threads of hair running down from the top to the back bottom like intricate rivers among the blackness. He is built like a human in most respects, so much that it comes to the point that he is often mistaken for a human. His build is different than usual; his muscles appear to be in hiding and don’t appear unless he is physically moving in an extreme-like manner. He stands at an average height of humans 5’11”. As said previously, he wears a cloak, but underneath the cloak is a traveling vest with most of his important, small possessions such as healing leaves, poisons, small, one-handed weapons like daggers, and paper, written text of his next targets. He wears baggy pants, but tight around the waist so that his pants won’t fall ff suddenly. All of his clothing is faded dark blue in color. On his hips are several pouches that include a wide assortment of items that will be revealed at a later time. Beside the pouches, on his left hip, is his Astral Blade. Just below the Astral Blade is his wooden sword.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

The only guidelines to Ryu is to be ruthless and allow a person 1 2nd chance to win. It is his style.

Thanks

So far we have 3 People, and 2 potential people coming(1 is gonna play the role of Ryu, if no one takes Xyln Ill narrate him in in certain parts). I think it is going good so far.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

ooh this sounds intersting lol i wanna join lol^^ if thats ck with everybody?
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll join in as well, though it'll take me time to set up my character, I'll post it once you got a Character thread going on okay???

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast