Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Digimon RPG

Newbie Kozoi is off to a good start Kozoi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rules -

1. Keep everything PG-13 at all times, IC or OOC.
    2. No controlling other peoples characters in any way without permission.
    3. No stating something hit when fighting another forum member, you say you or your partner attempted to hit them and then they decide if it hits or not.
    4. Relating to rule 3, you cannot dodge more than three attacks in a row.
    5. No godmodding, we do not want a Mary Sue.
    6. All the main characters are dead and I killed them.
    7. You can't kill someone elses character or remove their limbs without permission from the other roleplayer.
    8. All forum rules apply.
    9. ???
    10. PROFIT!

Application form -

Your Details -

Name:
    Description/Picture:
    Allignment:
    Digivice colour:

Partner Digimon -

Baby:
    In-Training:
    Rookie:
    Champion:
    Ultimate:
    Mega:
    Nickname:

Roleplay Sample: (Optional)

Storyline / Plot -

The Digital World has been taken over in several areas by a dark force. It's up to you to stop the darkness spreading and conquer it. This dark force is able to control Digimon with a putrid black fog known as the black mist, this fog can only be stopped by destroying a Digimon and reverting it back to its egg-form and releasing the Digimon from the evil ones control.

The entire Northern Area of the Digital World has been overrun by dark Digimon, being led by a Digimon known as CGallantmon. The borders of the Digital World have been weakened by the dark forces which has allowed humans to open up Digital Gates via. a computer, these gates link to the Digital World in various areas.

Only one person can help - you. As an applicant, you have been chosen to help save the Digital World from the dark forces that are spreading through the Northen Wastes. The evil is spreading from the north but most of the weaker Digimon have fled south in fear of the dark force. You yourself start in the south, in a small town known as Primary Village on File Island.

The darkness has escalated to a point where they cannot even be threatened by Mega-level Digimon. They have destroyed anyone who apposed them and locked their Digieggs up in a tower in the Northern Wastes. The tower is heavily guarded by Champion and above level digimon. The Northern Wastes is the main spot of their base and is full of dark troops, the area is also covered in Black Mist which will instantly gain control of any Digimon that breathes it in.

You have been chosen by a Digimon known as CVAngemon to save the Digital World. CVAngemon has formed a small rebelion against the darkness, but they are no match without your help. The rebelion live deep within the mountains of File Island.

More to be revealed as the plot unfolds.

-----

Short storyline but more will be revealed later. Your Digivices are just like the ones in Digimon Adventure 02, if you want to apply then fill in the application form. I request that a moderator moves this to the RPG Section if it is accepted.

The description only has to be one line, just to give people a general idea what you look like. A picture is completely optional. Digievolutions must make some sense, for example Patamon would not Digivolve to Togemon. Also, allignments mean if you're good or evil.

Thanks for showing an interest to this point.

Accepted Profiles - (1 out of 6)

Zane Yamiowa -
     click to show spoiler

Xenith -
     click to show spoiler

Marth -
     click to show spoiler

Marcus Kavor -

click to show spoiler

Hiino -

click to show spoiler

Justin Carnen -

click to show spoiler

Applications Closed!
    Last edited by Kozoi; Apr 12, 2009 at 05:09 AM.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Digimon RPG

Than how about this i will take over for you until you can resume leadership. It seems like i good rp and for a newb you have a nice set of rules and the storyline is thought out. Message back on here r just pm me.
    Live Life Or Die

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

It isn't "unfair", what is unfair is when someone joins the boards creates a RPG, gets people all into it and then disappears or fails to devote any time to running it properly. We try to prevent that by making you become a community member (30 days and 100 posts). This isn't written in stone if I see you have created a good RPG that is well developed then I over look the rule and let it go on. Work on your plot some more and PM when you want it looked at again. Note you need 5 members (including yourself) willing to join the RPG before I will approve it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FangBloodthirst View Post
    Than how about this i will take over for you until you can resume leadership. It seems like i good rp and for a newb you have a nice set of rules and the storyline is thought out. Message back on here r just pm me.
    I may do just that if Chiefblackhammer decides to reject this roleplay, I will contact you if it is rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    It isn't "unfair", what is unfair is when someone joins the boards creates a RPG, gets people all into it and then disappears or fails to devote any time to running it properly. We try to prevent that by making you become a community member (30 days and 100 posts). This isn't written in stone if I see you have created a good RPG that is well developed then I over look the rule and let it go on. Work on your plot some more and PM when you want it looked at again. Note you need 5 members (including yourself) willing to join the RPG before I will approve it.
    Okay, that seems like a fair reason considering that I have joined a few roleplays that have died. I have plenty of spare time to devote to this RPG, I just don't have many posts on this forum because I am new to it. I will work on the plot ASAP. (When I get home from college at 2.30 PM GMT Time)

Applications open.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Before i post a charcter sheet can our digimon be created or do we have to use the ones form the anime.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Not had much experience with RPing, but I'd really like to join this, so here goes.

Your Details -

Name: Xenith (also called Mr. X, or simply just X)
    Description/Picture:

His hair is a solid black, has eyes as blue as the sky, and a large, X shaped scar right across his face from a time he had it Cross Slashed, making his appearance unmistakeable.

He wears an crimson red T-Shirt, and an eye catching white pair of sweat pants, and completely black shoes. Doesn't wear goggles.

Alignment: Good.
    Digivice colour: Red and white, with black buttons.

Partner Digimon -

Baby:
    In-Training: Viximon
    Rookie: Guilmon
    Champion: Sangloupmon
    Ultimate: IceLeomon
    Mega: MetalGarurumon
    Nickname: X

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FangBloodthirst View Post
    Before i post a charcter sheet can our digimon be created or do we have to use the ones form the anime.
    They have to be based off the anime/games. Customs aren't allowed as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Not had much experience with RPing, but I'd really like to join this, so here goes.

Your Details -

Name: Xenith (also called Mr. X, or simply just X)
    Description/Picture:

His hair is a solid black, has eyes as blue as the sky, and a large, X shaped scar right across his face from a time he had it Cross Slashed, making his appearance unmistakeable.

He wears an crimson red T-Shirt, and an eye catching white pair of sweat pants, and completely black shoes. Doesn't wear goggles.

Alignment: Good.
    Digivice colour: Red and white, with black buttons.

Partner Digimon -

Baby:
    In-Training: Viximon
    Rookie: Guilmon
    Champion: Sangloupmon
    Ultimate: IceLeomon
    Mega: MetalGarurumon
    Nickname: X
    Accepted. - Roleplay will begin shortly so stay tuned.

Newbie Reddix is off to a good start Reddix's Avatar
    Thanks

Application form -

[SIZE="1"]Your Details -

Name: Marth
    Description/Picture:

greenish/grey hair, with grey eyes. Black dragon long sleeve shirt, with sleeves pushed up, and wears a pair of blue jeans with a slight rip on the left knee. wearing some simple grey converse shoes.

Allignment: Neutral
    Digivice colour: Blue grip, and dark blue buttons

Partner Digimon -

Baby: MetalKoromon
    In-Training: Kapurimon
    Rookie: Hagurumon
    Champion: Gaurdromon
    Ultimate: Andromon
    Mega: HiAndromon
    Nickname: Mecha

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast