Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Family Affairs

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Family Kavor: The family of Darkness and magic, they are know as the masters of the dark arcane. At birth a demon is placed in the newborn, giving the child unknown powers and abilitys. At the age of 17 when the member is concederd a adult the tattoos of darkness are placed on his/her body. The tattoo gives the wearer a unique ability all there own.

The Family Engel: The family of light and holyness, they are know as the masters of rune casting. At birth the Angel Light is placed in the newborn, giving the child the ability to turn into an Angel. At age 17 when the member is concederd a adult they make there own rune caster, a device that gives them the ability to use rune magic at will and gives them knowledge of all runes. The rune caster also lets the user creat a unique rune all there own.

The feud has lasted for millions of years, with no one alive to day able to tell you how it began. In the bloodest battle in there history was fought a object of mystery was uncovred. Both sides tried to capture it, but durning the battle it was lost. Years later rumors surfaced on the object and that it held the begaining and the end of the feud for those who could claim it. Now the familys have sent there best to find it.

Rules:
    1. No Godmoding
    2. No Killing other rpers unless given premission by me
    3. Your person MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS, no undefeatables
    4. When fighting no calling hits and no dogeing all hits. The person attacking will put in detail the attack and the defender will try and doged based on his abilitys and skills. You can only doged two attacks in a row.
    5. Have fun, be creative, and detailed

Other things you should know:
    You don't have to be a member of the family to play, but i would like to have at lest three on each side before we get other people. On that note i want at lest three on both sides but i will take up to ten on the quest to find the object the rest can just fight each other or have a normal life.

Character sheet:
    Kavor family
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (Be detailed)
    Abilitys: (Please no more than three)
    Tattoos ability:
    Weakness: (has to apply to combat)

Engel family
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (Be detailed)
    Abilitys: (Please no more than three)
    Unique rune:
    Weakness:

Other
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (Detailed)
    Abilitys: (I don't have to repeat myself do I)
    Weakness:

Name: Marcus Kavor

Demon: Storm Demon

Weapon: 4ft samuri sword

Apperance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...31446.jpg?o=19

Bio: At birth Marcus was given the Storm Demon Kuro Arashi (Dark Storm). He grew up as a normal member of the Kavor family line. When he trained he was faster than the rest of the kids, but displayed normal strength from his demon. While he grew up as a normal member his mind was broken and torn from the birthing process. He goes crazy in combat killing all in his path. He excels in sword play, and the dark arcane comes natural to his warped mind.

Abilitys: Control of Stroms, Demonic magic, Mind warp (extornalizes his warped mind that gives him the ability to fell no pain and push his body to the limit, but in this state he can't tell the diffrence between freind or foe and this puts his body in serous strane)
    Tattoos ability: The Shadows of Darkness (the tattoo extends from his body and can to one of two things. One, paralyze or kill who ever it touches by making them see there worst fear, or Two can steal a persons soul)

Weakness: While in combat the darkness radiates off of him giving him more power, but a drawback is direct or extreme light weakens him.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Mar 27, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
    Live Life Or Die

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Family Affairs

Interesting.

Count me in!

Name: Helena Engel

Angel form: Seraph

Weapon: Silver bow and golden arrows. When shot by her golden arrows, the person does not die but falls into a deep slumber.

Apperance:
     click to show spoiler

Bio: Helena was everything to her parents. She was named Helena, because she was the Light through dark days. Fearing that they would lose their child, she was often kept inside the house to secure her safety. She was a third generation in their family line. She grew up normal like the other kids. She was quiet and reserved unlike the other kids. She loves singing and although she's not as strong as the others are, she doesn't give up easily.

Abilities: Heal a person who has an ailment, sickness and similar problems. Her singing gives off powers to others. Engel or Kavor.

Unique rune: A Garnet Stone. (Rune is a gem right) Able to heal sickness or an ailment. She keeps it in a necklace.

Weakness: Physical activities. She grows weary after a few hours at battle. She is seldom tired and sleepy.

Thanks

Kinda a rune caster is a stone that draws runes, and a rune is like i symbol but what you have can still work.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Very Interesting, this reminds me of a anime show I saw a couple of times, it was about two clans who fought each other and they had certain gifted powers to defeat each other. Thought I never saw the last episode, anyways I'll join, but the character sheet will take some time for me to fill out. Good job by the way, nice detailing on the whole story.

Thanks

Thank you hellknight, and try to find the name of that anime it seems cool i might have to check it out.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well how do you like that? a friend of mine has the name of the show, its called 'Basilisk' LOL, and I had a hard time figuring out the name, I should have known. anyways yeah, thats the name of the show. usually come on a channel 'IFC' but I guess the show was cancelled or something. But you can find the Episodes or so on the site of where I found it. Here's the Link.

Basilisk - Anime - On Air - IFC.com

Thanks

That is why my freind we have invented you tube so you can watch crap that isn't on any more. and thank you
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Kavor family
    Name:Shozino Kavor
    Demonemon of Darkness
    Weapon:Chaos Gauntlet
    Apperance:
    Bio:As a kid thought he was just in a normal family. And his speed and strength unmatched then all the kids. Then one day he started to fill very bad pains in his chest then a small symbol appeared there. And his father told him he was given the power of darkness and is very strong. Then as he got older he was given the kamino of the prince of darkness the symbols started to get bigger and bigger then he started to fill stronger and faster. Then they told him he was to go in war then realizing his family wasn't normal. Now he kills and obliterates his enemies.
    Abilitys: He has three ability's one he can obliterate anyone and also can obliterate anyone around him with his power it makes him stronger when his hands have dark energy in them and he punches people and he can use his chaos gauntlets to rip through space and time.
    Tattoos ability:It makes him become faster and stronger the tattoos also extend on his body and glow brighter and brighter until there is purple and black electricity jump around his body and the debris and other small things start to float.
    Weakness: Too much light if he is hit with too many powerful light attacks his demon form will wear off and he will go to his normal state.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Mar 31, 2009 at 02:01 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast