Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Fantasia

Fantasia was divided into five kingdoms ( fire, water, earth,air, and metal). There was a time when there was only one ruler for Fantasia until the Empress fell inlove with a soldier. And a highly obsessive Prince from Hatoria was inlove with the empress.

Soujiro , Prince of the fireland had poisoned the Emperor to make sure the position was up for voting by the council.

There was an heir for each kingdom and a set of council elder for each kingdom.

the characters can range from any mythical creature for Fantasia you can imagine.

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro
    Water: Kenshin is the patriarch
    Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress
    Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch
    Metal: Dragona is the matriarch

Name:
    Power:
    designation:
    family:
    Bio:
    Weapons:
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia

sounds pretty good sign me up. it seems a little confusing you might want to clearfy some of the details.
    Live Life Or Die

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in, are the characters going to be, for the most part, the heirs to each country?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

they dont' need to be the heirs you can choose to be either part of the family or just someone who happened to be there..... what details do you guys need ,,,,, just hit me up with a pm.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Sanskrit Ishvara
    Power: An electrical surge of pure energy. he could shape his own energy, and to a very small extent the energy immediately around him, into an electrical pulse powerful enough to rival a thousand lightning bolts, but could be contained to be weak enough to get an insects heart to stop/start beating.
    Designation: Metal
    Family: Dragona
    Bio: Born from the head dragon family in metal, the heir to the throne. He's been taught military strategy, hunting, carving, weaving, crafting (with metal and wood), many languages of the world, horseback riding, martial arts, chivarly, and philosophy. He's rarely had time alone in his early life, most of the time he was in seclusion during his studies and training. He's learned from the best, trained under the greatest masters Metal had to offer, seeknig knowledge even from neighboring countries. but he was also miserable, never knowing a true childhood. He seeks peace, knows that fighting could acheive peace, but would rather seek peace through less bloody methods.
    Weapons: A flexible spear, if you've ever seen the movie hero featuring Jet Li, think of Sky's spear (the first fight in the movie).

Here is his picture, spear included: IMAGE

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Name: Selene
    Power: Mind reading/telekenisis/ Air manipulation
    designation: First born to Luna but never to be heir to the throne
    family: Luna
    Bio: Crowned Princess for Luna's Peak but never to be the heir to the throne since it was never customary for a woman to take the throne. The sudden death of he father left many questions in her mind. She has to keep on proving herself to the council that she is trustworthy of her role as keeper of the White Diadem. She was never one to have embraced childhood since she was always expected to take on her mother's role as keeper and evventually become the promised wife of the future Emperor of Fantasia. She is always seen roaming around the grounds of the castle checking on everyone's well being and holding a book studying forgotten folklore.

Appearance: White hair, silver eyes, with a crescent moon birthmark on her forehead as destined to be the future emperor's wife. Always wearing a white shantung with slits at the side and wearing a pair of white trousers.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it possible to provide a bit more detail about each kingdone, such as culture, phylosophy, and over all idiology and mentality? It would help a lot for on how to shape my charator and his interaction with other people.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro ( land's name: Hothoria)
    government type: tyranical : culture of the people or mostly for this nation is war, like it's a must and sees anyone who gets close to Luna's family as a threat to them getting the throne.

Water: Kenshin is the patriarch (Isen )
    goernment type: they have a council to consult for their decisions. they are known as the scholars and inventors.

Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress (Luna's Peak)
    > is the seat of power for the empire. they deal with the trade and getting the whole kingdom together. usually this family multi lingual since they are the ones who face other merchants and close the deals for the trades for the empire.

Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch ( Vulcan's den)
    they are the architects of the empire: skilled in building anything but their courage is not second to those who live in Hathoria.

Metal: Dragona is the matriarch ( Mercury's lair)
    they are the craftsmen who build and make the metal wares and weapons. their cunning and smart way of making weapons have put Fantasia on the map of GAia.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast