+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fantasy

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

fantasy

well since the last person that I was going to start a role play with did not reply I am here to begin a new role play. if you would like to join please pm me or before it begins post your characters here in this order.

name:
    discription: (if you want just post a picture.)
    weapon:
    bio:

here are two of my people

name: Leon
    discription:
    race:Immortal
    weapon: sword
    bio:not much is known about this person only thing is he is very lonely due to a past event. now he scowers his planet in search of the immortal Damian.

name: Damian
    discription:
    race:Imortal
    weapon:sword, dagger, lance, and his many abilities.
    bio: once the leader of the immortals turned to a path one should ever walk. but his reason is unknown only his past has the answers.

Immortals-A person like any other human other than there powers and wings that can be hidden from others or if they don't know about them. the wings can tell how a immortal is feeling. if broken they are upset from an event, if torn or raggedy they have vary evil thoughts, and if they turn into a firy blaze they are extremely angry and can use there powers to their full extent. yes they can die but only in battle with someone or something not a disease or falling from a cliff only if killed with a weapon.
    Last edited by rentonthurston27; Mar 03, 2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: more info added

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Thanks

Re: fantasy

ok let me start a story line it begins in a dark forest that is hidden from most places the only thing near it is a town that was destroied due to Leons brother (which is not going to be in this role play) Will. at the moment Leon is trying to think of new plans for finding and taking down the devilish Damian which could strike at any moment. the only thing stoping him from destroying the planet is a spell that was cast on him by his brother Domanic (also no in the role play.) which is now just a spirit that will only go away if Leon is killed. this is the only way to remove the spell. Leon has been having visions of people from distant lands comming to help and slow him down in his quest to stop the ever elusive Damian. will this be the end of Damian, Leon, both, or niether.
    This is where we begin. and if I like alot of these Ideas I may put it in my book where Leon and another, Eris, are the main charicters. It will not be in the first book that I am almost done writing. so please join my role play.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Thanks

Re: fantasy

does anyone like my idea for a rp? I could probably find some people on gaiaonline if I wanted.

sorry for the tripple post but I haven't been on in like three months

+ Reply to Thread