+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free-for-all tournament

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Free-for-all tournament Open for players

Well, it is somewhat self-explanatory, but I have a decent storyline to go with it.

Year:20xx(in the future)
    Date:Unknown
    Place:Earth
    The world is a very different place. Money is of no value. Now, weapons and violence is law. Riots and mayhem are very common. The only thing that people have left is fighting. Tournaments are held frequently to have people blow off steam, show their strength, or for entertainment for the ones who are sick in the head. Different races from different planets also come to earth to enter these tournaments of skill and strength. Many races have lost thier lives in these tournaments, some are mentally scarred for life from the things that have seen. But this all that Earth has now......

Well like I said, it was decent, not great If anyone has any ideas to make it better please post it here and I will edit to the best of my abilities without warping my idea.
    Well, character input is simple, but as follows:
    Name:
    Race:name of planet if not from earth. It also does not have to be in our solar system.
    Weight:it will kinda matter. It will be weird if a 2 ton monster gets tossed like a doll by a elf XD
    Gender:If the gender in unknow, you can also put that too.
    Height:
    Weapons:if any, try not to have enough weapons to start a nuclear war
    Powers:I.E.-elemental, psychic, mutant-like, things of that nature.
    Appearance:Try not to wear too much stuff, cause like me ^^, someone will use it to their advantage. But there is no limit to how you want to look.
    Bio:It does not have to be like a page long, but make suitable. 1-3 sentences does not count as a Bio to me ><
    Move list-It should be as follows...
    move name-
    description-
    Catalyst-(item need if there is a item involved. If no item is needed, please state it.)
    recovery time need(this for last resort attacks if you have, or if your move requires it.)

Well this is my character...
    name-Rao takegami
    age-appears to be 20-25 yrs. of age. real age is unknown
    gender-male
    weight-210 lbs.
    height-6"0'
    weapons-2 semi-auto pistols w/laser sight
    powers-can manipulate/make fire
    race-40% human, 60% machine
    Appearance: long, spiky black hair, black eyes, wears a black dog collar, usually wears no shirt, but if so, it's a black short-sleeved T, long black-red Tripp pants, black boots. He has 4 piercing on his right ear, 1 on the left (industrial), and a nose ring (septum). He has 3 tattoos. One on his right shoulder of bats reaching down to his elbow. One of a black dragon on his right side of his chest reaching from his neck to his upper body. And one of a 5-star pentagram on his left side of his chest.
    Bio: Originally, Rao was a biological experiment made for military
    purposes. Once full operational, he was a put into a secret organization known as *DeathX*(or known as death cross). After numerous missions, and countless bodies that he piled up, he left DeathX and sought out to find his true purpose.....

Move set:
    1-Riot control:Pistols required
    Rao ricochets his bullets off of objects. That gives him the ability to attack the target from all directions without moving too much.
    2-Powerhouse:Pistols required
    He uses explosive rounds to attack the target:Takes 1 post to change ammunition.
    3-Blitz Breaker:no item required
    Rao activates a program in his system that stimulates his entire body. This temporarily increases speed and power:Last for 3 post, and 1 post to recover.
    4-Dynamite Blitz:Blitz Breaker needed
    Rao rushes at the target and gives a ground shaking uppercut to the gut of the target;1 hit normally, 2 hits if target is incapacitated.
    5-Checkmate;Blitz Breaker needed
    Rao puts his energy from his body into his weapons. He then has the ability to fire off fireball rounds.
    Emergency move(s)
    Project 666: Can only use if he is too weak defeat his opponent normally
    Rao puts every ounce of his energy in to his hands. He will then rush at the character at blinding speed. Once in range, he will attempt to grab the target by the neck. If he is successful, he will then release his energy into the target, causing the target's temperature to reach uncharted levels. It will not kill the target(unless the target is heavily injured), but the target will be stunned momentarily(1 post)

Fighting system(edited by request)
    Everyone will have 1000 hp
    E. attacks can only be used ONCE. So I suggest that if you have a emergency move, do not use it early in the match.
    Attacks and special attacks MUST BE as specific as possible. Every single action that you want to do will have to be played out in the post. For example, I will use my E. move on a training dummy:
    Rao charges his energy to its maximum. Once he fully charges his energy, he then focuses all of his energy into his right hand. Once he has finished focusing his energy, he dashes at the dummy at break-neck speed. Within a second, he grabs the training dummy with great force. He smirks a little bit as he releases his energy onto the training dummy. Within seconds, the traing dummy catches on fire, then turns to ashes immediately after........
    Even though I did not say anything in the example, that can be included as well, but if you are in the middle of a action, make sure that you imply so in the post. When you declare an attack, make sure you describe if you are using a weapon or not as well. Because naturally, you will deal more damage with a weapon than with nothing at all.
    When it comes to damage dealing, it will all depend on how aggressive your post is. If you put up a post with only 1 paragraph, please do not deal massive damage. If you put up a simple attack, do not expect anything else but a simple result.

So at the start of a match,for exapmle, your stats should look something like this:
    Rao takegami
    Hp:1000/1000
    E. Move: Not used
    *if you use items, like magic orbs or stuff like that, an item count will be needed. put the item name and inventory count with you stats.

And now *drum roll* THE RULES:
    1-No god modding
    2-no double posting
    3-NO ONE-SHOTTERS(one hit kills)!! I hate it when people do that ><
    4-No one has 100% dexterity(accuracy). So please do not land a hit every time you declare a attack v.v
    5-Just like number 4, you can not dodge everything
    6-Every one is entitled to 5-6 regular attacks, and 2 emergency attacks for their move set. There is no minimum to the attacks, but please do not exceed it.
    7-for E. attacks, it must take a least 1 post to prepare and charge the attack. I say this because if you use it and the attack can be strong enough to take out a state, your opponent must have enough time to counter or evade the attack. Its only fair.
    8-NCP's are allowed (clones, bodyguards, etc.). But you must control them when they are attacking or defending. If you are fighting a NCP, you must declare you attack on the NCP(s) and their reaction to the attack. And please do not make NCP(s) god-like. Make them a challenge, but not to the point that they are as strong as the person controlling the NCP. And do not make the NCP all nooby-like please. XD
    9-If you choose to have a NCP on your side, they can not have a different move set from the user. I feel that some one will get confused if somebody uses a NCP with a move set COMPLETELY different from the one controlling it.
    10-If you feel that someone is doing something out of line or breaking a rule and you think that they did not notice, please go OOC and let them know.
    11-NCP(s) can be defeated in a post. ONLY Ncp(s)
    12-Have fun! Be creative with your attacks. Done repeat the same technique...

Well thats all for now. So, anyone interested???
    Last edited by Sol-x; Jan 22, 2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updating fight system. Not done ><

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Free-for-all tournement

So this RPG is kind a like Dragon Ball Z? am I right? or am I wrong? but it does sound alot like DragonBall.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds like it is like dragonball. I'm in, I just have a question, how is the fighting gonna be? who fights who?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    So this RPG is kind a like Dragon Ball Z? am I right? or am I wrong? but it does sound alot like DragonBall.
    Well to be honest, it does sound like DBZ, but thats not what I really intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    It sounds like it is like dragonball. I'm in, I just have a question, how is the fighting gonna be? who fights who?
    Well, that was gonna be the fun part (for me anyways XP). After all the people was ready to start, I would start a raffle with papers with the names of the fighters out of a hat! I would pair up the fighters that way. And if the pairs come out uneven, I would make some character for them to fight, but if I cant, I would simply give them the bye.
    Last edited by Sol-x; May 14, 2008 at 07:59 AM.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sol-x For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (May 14, 2008)

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent, i really want to test Zyta on AO for a long time. Hope this bio is okay, it is a bio I made for another site for RP Battling like this so I'm an experienced battler.

Name~
    Zyta Amameru — used mainly for close relations with family or dear friends and only S Rank missions on jobs (Real Name)
    Sicarius — B, A Rank Mission name only (Alias)
    Impius —C Rank on down name only (Alias)

Age~

Gender~
    Male

Race~
    Hikatsu, in Hidean means Half of God or Demi-God. Translates literately to “One born of God.”

Profession~
    Assassin, Mercenary, and other of the sort.

Weapons~
    6 ft. 3 in. long pole made of the hardest known material compressed and packed into a smooth wood-like substance. A blade the length of a man’s arm molded on the end completes the weapon. There is a strange, almost terrifying power that emits from within the naginata.

He also has a sling tied around his hip containing many different kinds of sword from a simple, straight edged, to a katana just short of avaerge length, to a falchion, and ending with a blunt weapon made entirely of metal that resembles a bat in nature.

Zyta is also extremely resourceful and could fight with a makeshift weapon found on the spot or even hold his own while fighting with hand-to-hand.

Viscosity is a known substance of my book’s universe that channels energy from the user through the weapon’s main damaging area. This is what creates the powerful explosions of Zyta’s naginata, it is made completely from the stuff and not steel as one might expect.

Appearance~
    At first glance a passerby could instantly make out his muscular tone despite his body build hiding it away just under the surface. He has black hair that falls before his face and reaches down to the top of the shoulder, his hair hides a clean and youthful face. He is donned in weather-worn clothing from head to toe some of which include a vest, two leg and arm bracers, leather boots, and a cloak to mainly used to keep him warm on winter nights or while it rains. The two most notable parts to Zyta have to be his eyes and the crimson pendant about his chest. His eyes appear cold and depthless like a cavern suddenly scaring into the planet, ever changing and colorless are the pupils. The pendant that sits always on his chest unless forcibly taken off appears to be nothing more than a simple, but crafted very well, pendant of much value. The pendant is actually a limiter keeping in all his godly powers inherited by his father.

Limiter on/off Strength~
    While Zyta has the limiter on, his max capabilities are capped, though still very formidable. Most would say that he is about as athletic as a gold medalist in the Olympics and still stronger than most humans easily. A more accurate assumption would place Zyta’s limiter power equal to that of an experienced demon that has been trained to kill to survive and of one that does it proficiently. With the limiter off, Zyta’s power soars to unfathomable heights were only a chosen few are able to stand a chance against him.

While the limiter is on, he suffers damages just like any other human, however onc it comes off his skin becomes like hardened dragon skin, extremely durable and hard to pierce, slash, rip open.

Abilities unique to Zyta alone~

Explosions -
    Nearly all of Zyta’s energy attacks come with a small explosion-like treat to them; it would be best advised to think that there will be one rather than to make the mistake of not thinking it is there. Keep in mind though that each explosion IS AT ZYTA‘S DISCRETION. The most known area of Zyta’s to release an explosion comes from his naginata blade which is the most pure form of his explosions, resulting in the most powerful of them.

Example! In terms of numbers, without using his naginata each explosion is halved (50&#37 in their destructive power, but with the naginata use he is able to make the most of the energy and hit at the full rate (100%) destructive power.
    Energy Manipulation-
    The most notable aspect to Zyta is his energy manipulation, and what he is most feared for. He could manipulate his energy AND only his energy, shaping it into whatever he desires. There are times when he makes the energy really small (cell-sized), but places them all over the area to create a landmine effect. Other times he could be molding it to something, yet for some reason or another shape it to something entirely different the next second, depending on the situation. The further he goes out from himself he slowly gets less and less control over it until the energy eventually explodes at a certain point, depending on the amount of energy being used at the time. Below are the four more famous forms that his energy takes through manipulations:
    • His Unbreakable Barrier – Uses the most energy out of all his techniques (half of his remaining energy) plus every added second takes more and more.
    • Sharper Blade – Zyta uses a constant stream of energy to activate the viscosity for its second and only other ability, sharpening the blade beyond any other now making it able to cleave through anything without effort whereas before the blade of the naginata is only a metal sword.
    • Healing – Zyta takes pure energy into his hands, one or both, and presses tightly to any injury and they are healed. Takes up to five seconds to complete with the five total for the most serious wounds.
    • Explosions – Which we have already gone over.

Zyta is also able to concentrate on multiple energy manipulations at once, though with each manipulation being halved in its full capabilities until it gets Zyta’s full attention.
    Inherent Techniques-
    Inherent Techniques are Zyta’s most powerful skills he could ever have, both of which require NO energy whatsoever to perform, but at the same time requires a LOT of time to perform. Both are unavoidable if completed. Both can be stopped instantly with a slap to the head, or any other form of physical interruption. Each Inherent Technique requires Three posts to complete. No more, No less!

Tempest Eterna
    Tempest Eterna is a technique that separates an area and severing all ties it has with reality creating a pocket in space (matter). Inside the victim is put through the worst torture ever conceived. Most have said that Solitary Confinement for three hours is unusual and cruel punishment, being alone in an enclosed, tightly camped, pitch-black area with no one but yourself for company. Tempest Eterna is that and then some; the person is forced to vividly live out each person (s)he has ever cared for, even a tiny bit, and watch as they die over and over for the rest of eternity with each death being some new form of excruciating painful and slow death. It is impossible to escape from one you are inside and can only come down WHEN Zyta does OR he chooses to release it.

Sin Harvest
    Sin Harvest is a powerful attack that, once hit, instantly kills the victim with a very painful death. As the technique if preformed, the victim gets a halo over their head, signaling that their death will come for them then, if not prevented beforehand. Once the halo is completed they begin to have a flash, a series of memories in which every sin they have ever committed from lying, cheating, stealing, killing, and so on from their birth till the current moment in time. That is the second post of the three. In the third and final (their death) their sins create an unstoppable rush of acid coursing through every fiber of their physical and sometimes mental, form; the acid rushes through all vital organs, cuts the veins/arteries and shatters bones. An instant before their death their skin bubbles with the acid coming to the surface and then they die, no longer recognizable as a person, let alone anything that ever lived.

Both Tempest Eterna and Sin Harvest start with a special incantation for the first post. Start the effects in the second post and finish in the third. If it is not stopped by the third, consider it game over for the victim.
    Extra Info.~[indent]ALL of Zyta’s attacks are meant to be one hit kills. That was how he was raised, nothing more than one hit was ever accepted. If ever he does a non-lethal strike, it is setting you up for an immediate lethal one right after. Keep this in mind at all times: every attack will kill if you do not defend properly. Even poor defense can be lethal, but at the least seriously damaging.

Clones[indent]In Zyta’s back-story he has clones that are created after him by his mother unbeknownst to Zyta. When he dies another clone instantly replaces the dead clone. Note that Zyta has found out about the clones and killed ALL BUT ONE of them. So there remains three Zyta’s left: two clones—one moving and one not, and his real body.

Think of the clones as vassels for his vast power. Right now each version of Zyta takes a piece of the original Zyta's energy and makes it their own. When a clone dies, their energy splits and travels to the other Zytas. Right now each Zyta has a third of his true power, but if one clone dies, than the remaining clone gets exactly half of his true power and his original self gets the remaining half. If the last clone dies, all of Zyta's power returns to his original body.

Zyta adapts to the situation, any situation, instantly like an always changing computer once he has seen something done he plans ahead about it and a hundred possbile ways it can be used against him and the environment.

Zyta is infinitly cunning and plans MANY turns ahead. If you do not do the same, you will lose. Plain and simple.

Biography~
    Too long and will write up/post.
    Last edited by zyta; Jan 22, 2009 at 01:02 PM.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

OKay so then how is the battle system? like do we get an x amount of times we can dodge or use special attacks? for example:

EX1: Dodge: 4/4
    Special Attack 10/10
    HP: 1000/1000?

Like that, and then every attack we have, given on the type of attack is given battle damage. Example:

EX2: Slash - 10 HP
    Break - 15 HP

And for every hit we deliver, you subtract the total from ur HP. is that how it's gonna be? last time i was ina RPG battle it was done that way and I liked it. I don't mean to be mean or a pset, i was just wondering. I'll post my guy tomorrow cuz either way, I'm in.

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Sol-x (May 14, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    OKay so then how is the battle system? like do we get an x amount of times we can dodge or use special attacks? for example:

EX1: Dodge: 4/4
    Special Attack 10/10
    HP: 1000/1000?

Like that, and then every attack we have, given on the type of attack is given battle damage. Example:

EX2: Slash - 10 HP
    Break - 15 HP

And for every hit we deliver, you subtract the total from ur HP. is that how it's gonna be? last time i was in a RPG battle it was done that way and I liked it. I don't mean to be mean or a pest, i was just wondering. I'll post my guy tomorrow cuz either way, I'm in.
    You know what joker, i never thought of or tried a fighting system like that. It sounds interesting^^.I want to try that out. I will put a up a system like that on first post.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sol-x For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (May 15, 2008)

Thanks

Alright Kool Sol-x here's my dude....

Name: Itami D. Mugen
    Race: Human
    Weight: 165
    Height: 6"0
    Weapons: Gunblade/ Gladius strapped to side of leg as a trump card
    "Note the gunblade is of Demonic Aura and can only be used with Demonic energy"

Powers: Demon Powers (EX: Black Magic, etc.)

Appearance: He is a bit pale and his long black hair that goes down his back. His eyes are low and glow a dark red when in the dark. His outfit is the one Cloud wears in Kingdom Hearts 1 Image:KingdomHeartsCloud.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bio: A kid whom at a young age made a deal with the devil to have demon powers, and in return, he must collect 666 warrior souls and deliver them to the Devil.

Move List: Gunblade
    *Slash: Standard slash attack that can either be delivered horozontally or Vertically.
    *Embed: Slides in very quick and impales foe with sword.
    *Bang: Quickly shoots out bullet from the tip of his sword
    *Burst: Charges bullet shot into a giant flameball, then fires it.

Move List: Black Magic
    *Hex: Black, Purple, and black orbs shot out from swipe of hand/arm/ leg/foot.
    *Burn: Black fire surrounds and burns opponent.
    *Guardna: Creates a blanket of magic that obsorbs attacks/ damage.
    *Crush: Uses power to crush foes body inside itself.
    *Sin: Creates two black electric orbs in hand and joins them together and fires a huge black and red beam (Like Vegeta from DBZ's Final Flash)

"E" Move List:
    *Bleed: Stabs sword into the earth and begans to rapidly shoot bullets into the ground until it causes a huge explosion, burning everyone in its wake besides himself.

*Crank: A transformation where he grows a red devil tail and devil horns and his attack power is increased as well as his speed. *When he decideds to revert he is drained and it will take 2 of his Devil Potions to cure him back.
    "Note that he can combine both Spells and sword attacks"

Catalyst: Uses Devil Potions to heal various wounds/ailments. (Only has three)

Recovery Time: Two Seconds
    Last edited by Jokerman; May 15, 2008 at 10:39 AM.

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast