+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free-for-all tournament

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Free-for-all tournement

Jokerman and Zyta, your characters are approved.
    Including me, that makes 3 participants. We just need 2 more and approval from a admin or a mod and then we can get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Free-for-all tournament

C'mon ppl! I wanna get this thing started aready! I the-anticipation-is-killing-me!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

This RPG sounds pretty good... but one question. Can the Emergency Move be defensive and last a certain amount of posts?

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I'll join as well.

Name: Vinceroth
    Race: Humanlike
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Hair Color: Gold
    Eye Color: Red
    Origin: Unknown
    Bio: He showed up one day during a massive outbreak of war. Many people in the battlefield assumed he was of the other faction and tried to kill him. Many accounts said that he moved so swiftly, dodging every bullet, that they though he was satan himself. Both sides declared surrender thinking it was the other's secret weapon, but in fact he was neutral. During that time both would try to bride him to fight for their side, but he disappeared as quickly as he appeared. He has been known only to show in times of war as a bringer of peace. Mercy is all he knows and has shown to be a weakness, judging from the scars on his body. No one can accurately say how old he is or where he is from just that he looks in his 20s. He wears a crimson trench coat, with dark shaded glasses. Hair is shoulder length and covers a portion of his classes. No one ever sees him remove the glasses, but can see the fiery red glow of his eyes. When transformed he has the wings of his wyvern and able to fly, also will gain many features of his wyvern, claws and fangs mainly.

Weapons: Polearm Class-Blue staff with tribal markings said to translate "Protect All" with a blade strong enough to cut steel.
    2 Sword Class-Small Katana attached to his sides. Said he only uses when the spear turns into a wyvern. Both blades shimmer as if they were made of pure Diamond.

Items: 4 potions-1 Transform(combining half of his HP with this potion will turn his spear into a wyvern to fight by his side), 2 Life(Whoever drinks this potion will not die, but only feint for 3 days), 1 Recall(Teleports the user where he choses)

Attacks: Typhoon-A spinning attack using the spear. Like a tornado cutting a path of destruction. Leaves him dazed for 1 post.
    Thunder-A jumping attack involving the spear. Will jump high into the air, and stay airbourne for 1 post, then come down like a meteor from the sky.
    Mutilate-A double katana attack. Takes both weapons in hand and pierces them into the enemy.
    Calamity-A double katana attack. With both katanas in hand will rush the enemy slicing all the major muscles leaving them unable to move.
    Spirit Surge-Absorbs the wyvern and adds the remaining HP to his own.
    While Transformed-Bite-Basic biting, strong enough to crush boulders.
    Carnage-Slices with claws.
    Fire Exsplosion-Breathes fire at the ground incasing him.

Emergancy Move: After using Spirit Surge takes on the form of a half wyvern/half human combo. Will last until his is knocked out, increasing all of his attacks. Known only to use as a last resort considering the lose of his spear and ally.

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Newbie Zangetsu1101001 is off to a good start Zangetsu1101001's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Kano Ichimata
    Race:Human
    Weight:153 Ilb.
    Hieght:6 foot, 5 inches

Weapons:Bomarrang Blade, The blade is slightly curved which brings the blade back to him when he throws it, It also has a spirit the Great God of Destruction: Gambara.
    Powers:Power Drain, Future Sight, Transfiguration, Mind-Reading, and Immunity to poison.

Appearance:Short Spikey Hair, along with a green fighting komono, along with sandles.

Bio:Born into a family of pyskinetic nature he was raised to focus brain power 10x more than the average human. Now he serches the earth for a good opponent.
    Move list. Boomarang Blade Energy Tornado: Throws his Boomarang blade with with large amounts of energy released as he throws it making a tornado
    Flash Step: Moves so fast you cannot see him,
    Spirit Gun: Shoots a small amount of energy at his opponent
    Refresh:Clenses the body of wounds, takes 2 minutes.
    Summon:Summons a Huge Black Dragon using his evil energy
    Migrate: Migrates into the spirit world attacking his enemy with ectoplasm.

description-Brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, green komono, with old sandles.

Catalyst-Bottle of favorite juice.
    I am Kano Ichimata wielder the Boomarang Blade. Cross me and beware.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, people start to post here when I am away v.v but hopefully everyone sees this post so they know that I want to try to finish this and put it up for a real story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman135 View Post
    This RPG sounds pretty good... but one question. Can the Emergency Move be defensive and last a certain amount of posts?
    Your E. move can be defensive if you so choose, but when it comes to its length, it all depends on your move. If you can give me an example, I can give you a answer.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you get rid of the fighting system idea? It'll be too combursome and with many of us (fomr what I have seen in other RP's and writing stuff) will be giving a bunch of one-liner posts.

Instead of a fighting system - which obviously drastically descreases our characters potential and uniqueness - I say that we put as much detail into every post of our attacks, movements, everything! That way we, who know our characters best, can determine if we're able to dodge an attack or not. We'd also know how much energy we'd have left for attacks, bullets for guns, there'd be strategy if you get rid of the fighting system.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Can you get rid of the fighting system idea? It'll be too combursome and with many of us (fomr what I have seen in other RP's and writing stuff) will be giving a bunch of one-liner posts.

Instead of a fighting system - which obviously drastically descreases our characters potential and uniqueness - I say that we put as much detail into every post of our attacks, movements, everything! That way we, who know our characters best, can determine if we're able to dodge an attack or not. We'd also know how much energy we'd have left for attacks, bullets for guns, there'd be strategy if you get rid of the fighting system.
    Well in that case, I can abide to that request. Speaking of which, thats is a RPG battle style, I thinks its hybrid it was called??? But in any case, I will kill the fighting system idea.On another topic, move sets of other people might have to be revamped. And as I see, some people have items, but no item count on those items. So with that said, if people who have items with no count on them, please just simply put a count on them.

*EDIT- I have killed the fighting system. But I still kept 1 or 2 things. Just look at the first post. If its what you were talking about, let me know via PM. If not, you can tell me what you mean specifically via PM as well.

I will fix up the rules and junk on the first post. Anyone who already put up a character, or it is interested and want to put one up, just look at the first post before you start.
    Last edited by Sol-x; Jan 22, 2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Request for fighting system approved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2