Closed Thread

Thread: Getting the Box of Key

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting the Box of Key

Either you're in or you're out. Here's the first post, no silly character sheets. Just need people to get this approved.

Zyta appeared in front of the Maze. It was a many feet gate he was looking at now. He was dressed in a dark cloak, a hood covering his face as his alert eyes inspected the enviroment.

The One Who Enters Shall Escape With The Thought Of The Past

That was the inscription on the top of the gate. As Member of Anime Online, Zyta could enter. He moved his black gloved fingers over the bars of the huge gate that reached many, many feet in the sky, almost in a gentle, carressing matter. The Gate responded by unlocking, and slowly opening wide, showing a path surrounded by huge walls, that led deep into the huge Maze.

He smirked slightly. He would have about an hour before any of the others supervisors of Anime Online would realize his plan to get the Box of Key, the item that was said to control Anime Online, to anyone who possessed it. But to get there, there were various protections put up by the ancient masters of Anime Online.

Like, no magic or any of such casting or abilities could be used inside the Maze, by noone, except the creatures or spells that reside inside the Maze. It would all come to his agility and strength, and quick thinking. The Masters created the defense keeping in mind only they could enter it without worries, knowing the traps and counter attacks needed. And now they died, no one could get out of the Maze alive, the knowledge they were holding, now lost.

His footsteps were silent as he began walking down the path leading inside the Maze. This was an oppurtunity he could not let go, and he would have to trust on his cunningness and strength to get to the Box of Key and gain control of what was rightfully his.

Even knowing that the loyal Anime Online protectors and members would come after him, he also knew some would aid him, as he promised them power and might, together with him. With a slow yet steady walk, he ventured into the darkness of the Maze, as the walls blocked out any light from entering...

--- Just a quick note, every one entering will be using a character that has the same name as their username. I.E. if Chief wants to enter, his character's name will be 'Chiefblackhammer'. There is no need for intricate character sheets, just make up your character as we progress through the RP.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting the Box of Key

I'll be joining!! XD I have to get back into RPing and actually catch up with a few others....(I was also forced into this T_T....JK) but I'm excited!! Can't wait til this is approved!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

This sounds a bit of a awkward RPG. For right now I'll watch who joins...and depending on that I might or might not join.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

count me in. (this is just filler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'll join. But I might not be posting a lot at first. I want to wait and see.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

im in!....Tokini walked behined Zyta observing all around her ready for action so she could help him gain control of anime online....

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome, got five, now i'll let Chiefy now so he can approve.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Approved, please create your RPG, OOC, & Character threads.

~closing~

Closed Thread