Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale Of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

The Great Epic Tale Of Fantasy

Well, it's basically as the title states. A Epic Tale of Fantasy, although, you get to play as the characters. Well, I guess that's obvious since this is an RPG idea. . .

Well, I guess right now I post the story line, rules and regulations, and races.

So here goes nothing.

The basic goal of this RP is to stop all the chaos that the Necromancer, Sharono, is causing. Or is it? That might be a little long though. . .

STORY:

As the Pure Forest of the Elves and the Divine Temple of Sarek (the "god" of this RP) were being built, many were eager to pitch in and help in any way they could. As the build of the temple went on some were discouraged and left the construction for a simpler life. As the Forest was being grown many elves began to shun their duties of watering the forest. One day, one of the deserters of the temple and one of the deserters of the forest met up. They became quick friends and agreed to never harm each other. Their names, Shakorae and Morgraine.

As the years passed, they started malpractices uterly shunned by both the Temple and Forest. This was completely unknown to them however. Shakorae and Morgraine tried valiantly to put their practices to good use for their people, but no one would take their help. So they left. Their bond as magi grew and they continued their magical studies and grew to beyond even their own expectations.

From magi, they became sages, then wizards, then warlocks, then arch sages. When Morgraine died of old age, Shakorae continued his studies even further to find a way to ressurect his great friend. Unfortunately for the world, he succeeded. Shakorae ressurected many lost souls before attempting it on his friend. And when Morgraine was revived. They shared all the secrets they had uncovered in both the world, and the underworld. Shakorae and Morgraine far exceeded that of a mortal limit.

They evolved into Necromancers, the farthest thing from a priest you could possibly become. They unleashed a war against the countries that shunned them so many years ago. They won. Both the Pure Forest and the Divine Temple were renamed in their image, Death Forest and Temple of Darkness respectively. That all happened 4000 years ago. Their presence has diminished. There are still some that believe the great Shakorae and Morgraine shall rise again, and there are those that try to become necromancers themselves.

They all have failed. That is, all but one. a young dark elf, named Sharono, who happened to get his hand on Shakorae's notebook, a book containing all of Shakorae's notes and spells. Sharono has raised a small army. He has taken over Death Forest. His presence is becoming more dangerous by the second. His plan, to revive Shakorae and Morgraine, and take over the world.

RULES:

1) You MUST be one of the classes that will be provided later
    2) You CANNOT GODMOD
    3) All NPCs that have any relevance to the story will be controled by ME
    4) Spells are allowed but before they are used they must be approved by me
    5) Special attacks with weapons are allowed but " "
    6) NO FLAMING OF OTHER PLAYERS
    7) FOLLOW ALL THE FORUM RULES!!!!!!

Races include:

Dark Elves
    Light Elves
    Elves
    Humans
    Apians (a cross between human and ape)
    Slave (their actual race name is Forlocks that look like a fish man but they are discriminated against and are slaves of both Humans and Elves)

Now then, Is there anything missing?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 05, 2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Broke the "story" text up so it was easier to read.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale Of Fantasy

If you can get at least 5 people to post in here stating they will join the RPG and be active in it I will give the approval.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

count me in, i will work up a charater bio and stats while we work this out, if 4 more show up, i'll post it...
    Don't Panic

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm..... never done one of these things before.... but... sure. I'll give it a shot... ^_^ Always willing to try somethin' new... so... uh... hmm... i think i will wait to see if 3 other people show up.. and feel free to kick me out^^ never done this so.. kinda confused on what to do... but I'll give it my best shot. Um.. can you pm me and tell me what i should do?
    Last edited by Jamie5192; Sep 08, 2007 at 04:13 PM.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

ooh shadow count me in!!!!!!!!!!just pm me cuz i need help with what to do.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

and then there were three...um, i need the class list so i can finish my charaters bio...and do we have a name for the different factions fighting for control??or specific names for certain groups of humans or elves iE: high elves, wood elves, men of so and so...or something along those lines, like a major city were all teh good guys are or bad guys or somthing...just asking, if its too much, then...i just ask to many questions...
    Don't Panic

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

sure ill join this...it sounds like fun. but pm me to tell me what to do!! =)

but i want to make sure i understand the rules and everything and can you explain this to me again?

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I’m in, I’ve rp’d before, but never on AO, and I am unsure how you want me to do this, so could you pm me with the info on how you want my bio set up, and any other info on like order of doing things and all, basically whatever your sending the others, consider me a noob if you wish.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast