Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 51

Thread: Heaven Vs. Hell

  1. #9
    Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by spitball1074 View Post
    lol that sounds more like someone on the side of hell XD.

    Can we start now? Satan's father rivals me, and death tank is older than the other 3 on my side combined.
    the death angel i suposed to be the one that delivers Gods wrath.check this link--->Is there an angel of death?  What does the Bible say about a death angel?

    ..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

  2. #10
    Newbie Regein is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    the death angel i suposed to be the one that delivers Gods wrath.check this link--->Is there an angel of death?* What does the Bible say about a death angel?
    The angel of Death does work for God, and is not evil, it only depends on how you look on this, How ever this is not Christianity, It's a made up RPG so get creative, as far as i see it, everything goes. ^.^

  3. #11
    Newbie Regein is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Name: Jingeriki
    Age: 900,000,000
    Side: Heaven
    Weapon: Staff, His right arm is also his weapon. He covers it in Lightning and uses it as a saber.

    Bio: He is the God of weather/storms. He control's the weather and is looked up to as a neutral, He only fights when it's needed, unless he has been pissed off. He is very merciful and also smart. He speaks with a proper tongue and never disrespects or under-estimates anyone. He is a Serious, but also peaceful guy. He loves fun, and he loves being around people.

    Appearance: He has Long silver hair, covering his left eye, and his eye color would be three different colors, a light blue, a dark blue, and a cyan blue. He wears a Black Robe, White lightning stripes fixed upon the robe. His staff that he carries with his left hand, has three rings at the top. He wears a moon hat most of the time, but when he takes it up, he fastens a black headband across his forehead to keep the hair out of his eyes. (only when Fighting)

  4. #12
    Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Coalhurst Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    2,900
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 183 Times in 148 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Slight problem with all your "ages" that you're using for your characters.

    The Earth is only 4.5 billion years old. The current theory about the Age of the Universe (And everything in it) is only around 13.62 and 13.85 billion years.

    You may want to revise your characters, just for the sake of appearances...

  5. #13
    Newbie Regein is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Slight problem with all your "ages" that you're using for your characters.

    The Earth is only 4.5 billion years old. The current theory about the Age of the Universe (And everything in it) is only around 13.62 and 13.85 billion years.

    You may want to revise your characters, just for the sake of appearances...
    This makes no difference, this does not even affect anything. Now tell me, if god created the earth, then I'm sure he could create many other places to hang, or chill. Who said the gods had to use the earth, Even if the Earth is not as old as the God's, They still had to create it, so they'd be their first. Theirs no need, because they were "there" before the earth Even begin, savvy? ^.^

  6. #14
    Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in the dark abyss of lonelyness
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    the age of the earth has nothing to do with this Rpg and if beleive in the bible god is way older than all characters in this rpg.
    His bell is tolling for you

    He wants you to come home

  7. #15
    Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Some where in some place
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Name: Rpex
    Age: 5,000,000,000,000,000,000
    Side: Hell
    Weapon: 4ft samuri sword, the stroms of darkness
    Bio:Former Angel of Death, While he was the Angel of Death he secretly collected more and more power to become the God of Death. When God found out he wanted to stripe him of his powers, but Rpex escaped to Hell and made a deal with Dreadnaught that if he let him keep his powers than he would fight for Hell As long as there was breath in his body.
    Appearance: Fallen angel image by SNPR01 on Photobucket
    Add some black angel wings
    Live Life Or Die

  8. #16
    Newbie spitball1074 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Heavan Vs. Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    the death angel i suposed to be the one that delivers Gods wrath.check this link--->Is there an angel of death? What does the Bible say about a death angel?
    Oooh ok, nvm then. But still, it seems like something that'd be evil. You know, "death". But I guess i'm wrong. Like I said, that was just my opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Regein View Post
    Name: Jingeriki
    Age: 900,000,000
    Side: Heaven
    Weapon: Staff, His right arm is also his weapon. He covers it in Lightning and uses it as a saber.

    Bio: He is the God of weather/storms. He control's the weather and is looked up to as a neutral, He only fights when it's needed, unless he has been pissed off. He is very merciful and also smart. He speaks with a proper tongue and never disrespects or under-estimates anyone. He is a Serious, but also peaceful guy. He loves fun, and he loves being around people.

    Appearance: He has Long silver hair, covering his left eye, and his eye color would be three different colors, a light blue, a dark blue, and a cyan blue. He wears a Black Robe, White lightning stripes fixed upon the robe. His staff that he carries with his left hand, has three rings at the top. He wears a moon hat most of the time, but when he takes it up, he fastens a black headband across his forehead to keep the hair out of his eyes. (only when Fighting)
    LOL THAT REMINDS ME OF THAT OLD GUY FROM MAPLESTORY THAT DOES THE MAGICIAN FIRST JOB ADVANCEMENT AND THAT YOU FIGHT WHEN YOU'RE DOING 3RD JOB! XDDDD Except his robe's white, and he never opens his eyes. >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Slight problem with all your "ages" that you're using for your characters.

    The Earth is only 4.5 billion years old. The current theory about the Age of the Universe (And everything in it) is only around 13.62 and 13.85 billion years.

    You may want to revise your characters, just for the sake of appearances...
    Are you seriously going to start bringing that bull in here... We're talking about the heavenly and hell realms. Science does not apply to them, and who knows how old they are. The universe is around 13.62-13.85 billion years old, but there's also a theory that the big bang constantly implodes and explodes whenever it ends. Also, are you trying to say that science applies to the gods? This is an RPG man. Relax. It's all fiction. (Not saying that God's fiction, just saying the characters in this RPG are).

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Heaven/Hell
    By Cheza in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Apr 09, 2009, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Sep 18, 2008, 11:11 AM
  3. How Can We Believe in Heaven?
    By Tetsanosuke Kirikami in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2008, 08:42 PM
  4. Reincarnation or heaven and hell?
    By WishIcouldlivemore in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Feb 01, 2008, 07:14 PM
  5. From Heaven to Hell
    By P.R. Princess in forum Poems
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 16, 2006, 02:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts