+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human/Demon War

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

Human/Demon War

The world is being invaded by demons. yes you heard me right, demons, and the governments of the world haven't the faintest clue on how to stop them. That is untill they learned of certain children among the puberty age holding some extraordinary gifts. These gifts give these children a fighting chance against Demons, purifying them if you will, or just plain destroying them. These gifts seem to have come from mutations in the gene structer of humanity, an evolution to preserve our way of life. The demons have sensed this, and had begun wiping out the children before they could fight back. Knowing this the governments threw their armies against the demons in a sacrificial effort to save the children. Few survived, and those few that survived only did so because they knew instinctively how to fight, as time grew more information was found, indicating that this attack might be something more sinister, and possible, otherworldly. This is their story, this is their legacy, this will most likely be...their death.

Name:
    Appearance
    Weapon of choice (only one unless its a dual set, such as twin/identical Blades or guns and can carry multiple secondaries):
    Main Skill and explanation of what it does:
    Secondary Skill and explanation of what it does (cannot be a major ability):
    Code name:
    Background:
    Personality:

Rules:
    1. No godmodding or invicible characters.
    2.READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM THESE NUMBER ONE RULE
    3. Rules broken will lead to either deleted character or be replaced
    4. One liners will not be accepted; if you wish to join you must
    at least write one decent five sentence paragraph in every post.
    5. Killing off another character that is not yours is off limits;
    but prior to terminating your own character's life PM me.
    6. All romance relationships must be kept PG 13.
    7. I have the final word while making decisions!
    8. All forum rules apply.
    9. READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM THESE NUMBER ONE RULE
    10. there will be few execptions but 1 main skill per character a list will be given so no one can make an uber skill, each character will be allowed a 2ndary skill that will be trainable to another main skill. Even if the same skill is picked by two charas, when trained they will have different outcomes.
    11. Must send character bios to me so that i may make sure no abilities are to powerful. After approval is given you may post character here.

when the RPG starts everyone will be divided into pairs. They will work as teams to finish goals, i dont care how.

List of main Abilities

Flame
    water
    ice
    air
    light
    darkness
    lightning
    metal
    earth
    summoning (elementals, non-demonic creatures)
    Electronics (Manipulate them at will)
    Transforming (with in reason please, no uber transformations)
    Flight/levetation (no you can't go faster than light)
    Mind manipulation (there must be ways to break it, they dont have to be obvious but come on)

more to come

Specondary abilities: increased sight, smell, sound and hearing, endurance, intelligence, speed, stealth, any others please run them by me..
    Last edited by Mithrodin; Dec 05, 2009 at 10:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mithrodin For This Useful Post:

DivineEshaShadow (Jan 07, 2011)

Newbie Eternal Rain107 is off to a good start Eternal Rain107's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human/Demon War

This sounds almost like something i have planned in creating. Only... i had planned to be the bad guy in making the demons the ones that come out into the world and kill/take over someone. ^_^;; I wanted to get recruits on my side as to being the leader but i also intended to have a group of people that would be willing to seek out the source of where the demons were coming from and why. You know? o_O;; None the less, i like the idea of others having special abilities and these abilities being limited. Should we combine forces/ideas?! :O

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternal Rain107 For This Useful Post:

Newbie Mithrodin is off to a good start Mithrodin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Rain107 View Post
    This sounds almost like something i have planned in creating. Only... i had planned to be the bad guy in making the demons the ones that come out into the world and kill/take over someone. ^_^;; I wanted to get recruits on my side as to being the leader but i also intended to have a group of people that would be willing to seek out the source of where the demons were coming from and why. You know? o_O;; None the less, i like the idea of others having special abilities and these abilities being limited. Should we combine forces/ideas?! :O
    lol i was kind of wondering who i would get to be king of the demons, im not that good at being all evil and such, but you must understand, its not just demons, the demons are allied with aliens. the background is still sketchy cause im workin on it, but the aliens found a way to see thorugh time, not travel it, and saw that humans became a major force to contend with. So they trying to get rid of us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mithrodin For This Useful Post:

Newbie Eternal Rain107 is off to a good start Eternal Rain107's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrodin View Post
    lol i was kind of wondering who i would get to be king of the demons, im not that good at being all evil and such, but you must understand, its not just demons, the demons are allied with aliens. the background is still sketchy cause im workin on it, but the aliens found a way to see thorugh time, not travel it, and saw that humans became a major force to contend with. So they trying to get rid of us.
    Ohh... hmmm.. Aliens might make this a bit more challenging than. That would be something that i would defiantly have to work on. Although i can maybe see how these 'hero's ' come in since they do have a specific role in having great capabilities. Hmm... i dunno. Maybe someone will write in on something.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternal Rain107 For This Useful Post:

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Sacha Demidov
    Appearance:
     click to show spoiler

Weapon of choice: Dark Aura balls
    Main Skill: Psycho Self - Transform into a larger, more psychotic version of myself. I am defenseless in my original state. Psycho self can not be controlled and goes on a dismembering, killing rampage.
     click to show spoiler

Secondary Skill: Once transformed, I have claws and teeth that can destroy diamonds, my main tool for fighting
    Weakness: Not being able to fight in normal form
    Psycho Self - Not knowing who or what he may be killing. Doesn't pay attention.
    Country of origin: Russia
    Code name: Shroud
    Background: Born in a cave near a plantation. His parents were murdered in front of him a year ago by the first demon to discover his families' whereabouts. He slaughtered the demon and released his powers for the first time then. Sacha has no control over his psycho self ability. He has been training for almost a year now to control it at his such young age, and is not still unsuccessful. He kills any demon who crosses him.
    Personality:
    Normal Self - Scared, Jumpy, Energetic, Shy
    Psycho Self - Scary, Happy, Crazy, Murderous
    I R Da Monkey

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey31192 For This Useful Post:

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Name: Sky Ayano
    Appearance: Dark-brown, mid-back length, slightly wavy hair. Dark blue eyes with gold specks. 5'6'', slender. Fair skin, caucasian. Black, long-sleeved shirt under a robin-egg blue sleeveless jacket. Black pants. White bag strapped around her waist.
    Weapon: Katana
    Main Skill: Shapeshifting, usually animal forms. Sometimes only forms parts of her body to match animal characteristics.
    Secondary Skill: Summoning, commonly hawks.
    Country of origin: Was born in Europe but moved to Japan with her brother.
    Code name: Tsukai
    Background: She was born in Europe and only had her mother and her brother, Haden. Her dad left her mom and moved back to Japan when she was still pregnate with Sky. They lived poorly, so her and her brother did all they could to help support their mom, who was getting very sick. Because they could not afford medical help, she died. Her brother was determined to make sure that Sky was satisfied with her life. Hiitori wanted her to meet her father. Over the years, with the money they earned doing odd jobs, they moved to Japan to find her father. They eventually did find him, he had a mansion in the middle of a forest. Haden was angry because he had all this money but just left they're mother. Her father says he had his reasons, but didn't say what they were. He also said that since they live in Japan, they were to have Japanese names. Sky became Tsukai, and Haden became Heidan. One night, after a year or so, a group of low-ranking demons attacked the mansion. Heidan tried to protect her, but was seriously injured doing so. Her father came in and killed a demon, but was completely outnumbered still. Tsukai was put under serious emotional pressure and snapped. She lunged at the nearest demon, raking its face with...claws. She had transformed into a lion, tearing and shreading every demon in sight. Her brother was taken to a hospital, and quickly recovered. Her father was a Samurai, and taught her and her brother how to use a sword to defend themselves if this event were to happen again. She trained vigorously in the woods, claiming that she had too in order to protect what's important to her.
    Personality: Pretty easygoing, but can be mean at times. She has feirce determination, but is a procrastinator. When somebody hurts her (emotionaly), she has a hard time trusting them afterwards.
    Last edited by Sukai; Jul 14, 2010 at 01:00 AM.

Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Thanks

i have sent you a pm tell me what you think of my character bio

Newbie Mizure is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Tsubaki "Akira" Morningdust
    Appearance: Blue-black, Mid back, death straight hair, blue-ish purple eyes,usually wears a Black long sleeved turtle neck shirt,with dark blue distressed jeans
    Weapon of choice: Dual Swords
    Main Skill: Ice manipulation (can create and control ice,there has to be some humidity or else it doesn't work,)
    Secondary Skill: Hypnotic Voice (only works if the person is paying attention)
    Country of origin: Born in Japan moved to the States with her Older Sister after the Demonic Uprise in Nagoya
    Code name: Tsubaki: Dust Akira: Lancet
    Background: After Seeing her parent killed at a Festival in her home town Her personality split in two making "Akira".After two months of hiding from demons,a hideous slimy toad demon killed her sister 'Natsumi' infront of her, then 'Akira was released and that's when her powers started awakening. Akira is her More devious,blood thirsty,cold hearted to everyone (except her friends).
    Tsubaki's Personality: Shy,kind,gentle,weak-hearted,smart
    Akira's Personality: Smart,Wild,Animalistic,Mean,Kind(to her friends),Strong-willed

+ Reply to Thread